Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Another OSO Gone Bad - captnate steals from Jennifur Molter Trust Fund >

Another OSO Gone Bad - captnate steals from Jennifur Molter Trust Fund

Notices

Another OSO Gone Bad - captnate steals from Jennifur Molter Trust Fund

Old 04-26-2008, 02:23 AM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

Congratulations to Jennifer for making everyone who gave to the trust fund proud, with such stellar academic performance. That first year in college is a tough adjustment for anyone, and would be especially tough after such a tramatic experience only a couple years earlier. What a stark contrast she is to the lowlife who stole from this young woman's trust fund.

Michael
Old 04-26-2008, 05:00 AM
cloke

BOB

Very unfortunate circumstances. Shows a complete lack of respect for the position the young girl is in and a lack of respect for the efforts of all the members of OSO and the public that gathered together to somewhat remedy a horrible situation.

Hopefully as in other situation on here no-one will jump on the INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY BS, despite the admitted theft.

If the fund needs a top up because of this you know you can ask and you will receive.

Old 04-26-2008, 05:04 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Congrats to Jennifer for aceing her first semester at college. Capt Nate on the other hand, such be strung up by his gonads! Go get'em Bob, I really don't understand what is wrong with some people these days.
Dean
Old 04-26-2008, 06:03 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That just sucks. After all the loss and pain she'd already been through, having someone you trust turn into a thief, must really hurt again. How low can someone go?
Old 04-26-2008, 06:15 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm convinced, some people have absolutely no morals.
Thank God for the ones that do.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:31 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Bob,
I was thinking last night when I was reading your thread about your new boat, how much you deserved it. Good fortune should come to those who try to do good thinds for others. All the work you and your friends did for this family shoud be comended.
It just plain sucks that when you put yourself out there and try to do good for someone there always seems to be someone trying to take advantage of you or the situattion. I know first hand I had a customer of mine that I tried to help to keep afloat and in buisness for the past 3 years and he burned me for 41G's this week. It makes you not trust anyone!
With that said seeing OSO mebers offering to donate money again for her shows you there are great people out there.

It gives you hope about our society.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:34 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I guess what we already know is captnate is a low life according to the reports

What we need to focus on is what a great people Bob Barnhart, OSO Bobthebuilder; John Barkley, OSO NaplesBaja and Hans Haedelt, OSO Rockstrmkr really are

they along with many others need the recognition for not only raising this money but being great ambassadors of the funds to make sure that the program they started gets followed through to the end

Way to go gang It is great to see you have stayed on this even after the fact
Old 04-26-2008, 06:39 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't know what to say. You reading this Augie? TCB.

Bob, post where donations can be sent and I'm sure the fund can be topped off asap.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatme
I guess what we already know is captnate is a low life according to the reports

What we need to focus on is what a great people Bob Barnhart, OSO Bobthebuilder; John Barkley, OSO NaplesBaja and Hans Haedelt, OSO Rockstrmkr really are

they along with many others need the recognition for not only raising this money but being great ambassadors of the funds to make sure that the program they started gets followed through to the end

Way to go gang It is great to see you have stayed on this even after the fact
my thoughts exactly... it shows there are still good people left.....
Old 04-26-2008, 07:01 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Bob that is amazing to me.

Lets try and look at the positives and that is that this girl must be as strong as they come to not only get through such a horific event but also to prosper at school. My hats off to her.

Quick Reply: Another OSO Gone Bad - captnate steals from Jennifur Molter Trust Fund

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.