Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow Bob. What more needs said.

Well, maybe "they hang horse thieves don't they?"
Old 04-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bob you know I was glad to help out. I do feel somewhat jilted that I never got to run the SC w/ 850's. Maybe you can remind them again. Brian
Old 04-28-2008, 08:24 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Hello Brian. The "go between" is now out of the picture and we will deal directly with Steve P. We are working on something else together and I will be talking to him late this week or early next. I do not expect a problem for their offer to be extended into this coming season. You are aware of coarse, that you will need to "go to the boat". I expect at one of the race locations. I know you were in FL last year for 2 weeks but unfortunately the boat was not in the water at the time you were there. It involves craning it in at some expense.
You were very generous with your contribution and deserve to get what they promissed but it will take some effort on the part of both parties. I will do everything I can to help make it happen, Brian.
I will be in touch and all the best.
Bob
Old 04-28-2008, 09:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

There is no excuse to do something like this, to someone who has had her life changed forever. You can't get much lower then this. If and when found guilty they need to through the book at him.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:13 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Im totally shocked at what has happened..actually how it happened...taking advantage...Im really dissappointed in Nate. Good luck to the young lady..you gentlemen got her off on the right track and at this point that's all that matters..Im sure her parents are looking down at you guys..saying thank You for taking care of my daughter. I see alot of determination in her as well, especially to keep her grades up like she has, after everything she has gone through..As a parent that makes me proud. Jeff

Last edited by Jassman; 04-29-2008 at 08:16 AM.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Hello Brian. The "go between" is now out of the picture and we will deal directly with Steve P. We are working on something else together and I will be talking to him late this week or early next. I do not expect a problem for their offer to be extended into this coming season. You are aware of coarse, that you will need to "go to the boat". I expect at one of the race locations. I know you were in FL last year for 2 weeks but unfortunately the boat was not in the water at the time you were there. It involves craning it in at some expense.
You were very generous with your contribution and deserve to get what they promissed but it will take some effort on the part of both parties. I will do everything I can to help make it happen, Brian.
I will be in touch and all the best.
Bob
No problem Bob and I would of donated anyway. Just let me know the date and time. Best of luck also w/ the new boat , looks awesome.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:35 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

UPDATE:

A meeting has been arranged for this Thursday beween one of the banks in question and the two trustees John Barkley and John Wilkinson. Hans Haedelt will also attend as the grantor of the trust on behalf of Ft. Myers Offshore. They will be armed with a polite but strongly worded letter as to what our expectations are of the Bank. They will also be reminded of the high profile this has taken in the Community and the opportunity they have to " do the right thing". While I expect it will need to be kicked upstairs to get any sort of approval we need to start with the branch who cashed the checks with only one of the two required signatures. All the best to John, John and Hans on Thursday. I wish I could attend but will not be back in Florida until next week and this cannot wait.
Bob
Old 04-29-2008, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good luck and give em hell guys.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Very sad to hear what this POS did, as said many times in this thread what do people think when they do actions like this?? Very Happy to hear Jennifer has a great attitude and is pulling down a 4.0 GPA after what she has been through....
Please let me know if there is anything that I can do and good luck with the Thursday meeting at the bank...

Patrick Dolan
Old 04-30-2008, 08:16 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Let him rot in jail with Troutly.

Quick Reply: Another OSO Gone Bad - captnate steals from Jennifur Molter Trust Fund

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.