Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Good luck and give em hell guys.
We plan on it. Thanks
John
Old 04-30-2008, 09:20 PM
Registered

Thanks to all of you for the encouraging words. Tomorrow should prove to be very interesting.
When we first started working on the fund raiser last year, my little job was to get us some local media coverage, which long story short resulted in many of the the local TV stations having access to my cellphone number.
After the first news story broke about Nate having been arrested, I received quite a few calls from the local TV stations asking for additional info and quotes. In order to properly get our side of the story out to the media, we issued a small press release that we had prepared in advance. All of the people that called were very thoughtful in the way they reported the story, and all of them asked to be updated with any and all additional information.
I'm taking for granted that in the coming days the media will either be following up with a story on how the bank stepped to the plate and did the right thing, or they'll have a huge negative publicity issue to deal with....
And if they really piss me off I'll have no choice but to try to issue a press release on a more national level(AP wire). Then the bank will have a publicity nightmare (as of course will Nate)...

Anyway, I'm hoping for the best
Hans
Old 04-30-2008, 10:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Hey Bob pm me the name of the bank.

Bank of America was the bank that made funds available to Nate with only one of the two required signatures. They are first on our hit list. The Trust funds were ( are ) invested with Stifel Nicolaus who also screwed up by not bringing to B of A's attention that they were cashing checks with only one of two signatures. They also had the signature cards and did not pick up on the one forged check so they have some responsiblity as well. I can state this here as this info has been in the public press as well and we are not going to protect anyone.
Bob
Old 04-30-2008, 10:25 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Bank of America was the bank that made funds available to Nate with only one of the two required signatures. They are first on our hit list. The Trust funds were ( are ) invested with Stifel Nicolaus who also screwed up by not bringing to B of A's attention that they were cashing checks with only one of two signatures. They also had the signature cards and did not pick up on the one forged check so they have some responsiblity as well. I can state this here as this info has been in the public press as well and we are not going to protect anyone.
Bob
Don't go any further with the bank. We'll take care of it. I'll pm you. Taken care of.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:13 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good luck guys.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 05-01-2008, 06:18 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by rockstrmkr
Thanks to all of you for the encouraging words. Tomorrow should prove to be very interesting.
When we first started working on the fund raiser last year, my little job was to get us some local media coverage, which long story short resulted in many of the the local TV stations having access to my cellphone number.
After the first news story broke about Nate having been arrested, I received quite a few calls from the local TV stations asking for additional info and quotes. In order to properly get our side of the story out to the media, we issued a small press release that we had prepared in advance. All of the people that called were very thoughtful in the way they reported the story, and all of them asked to be updated with any and all additional information.
I'm taking for granted that in the coming days the media will either be following up with a story on how the bank stepped to the plate and did the right thing, or they'll have a huge negative publicity issue to deal with....
And if they really piss me off I'll have no choice but to try to issue a press release on a more national level(AP wire). Then the bank will have a publicity nightmare (as of course will Nate)...

Anyway, I'm hoping for the best
Hans
You are my favorite attack dog! They don't stand a chance.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Registered

Jay,
I've been told that he is in fact out. That is not unusual because you only need to come up with 10% of the bond to get out by a bondsman. Rest assured that his "adventure" in the criminal justice system is just beginning, we have done everything we can, now its up to the State Attorney....................................
Old 05-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
You are my favorite attack dog! They don't stand a chance.
Go Get 'Em, Guys! If the releases don't work, try one of these...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NpK05sUdEQ[/YOUTUBE]
Old 05-01-2008, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hans:

Clearly, they don't know who you think you are !!

Best wishes for the meeting. You have my support.

Tom C

Quick Reply: Another OSO Gone Bad - captnate steals from Jennifur Molter Trust Fund

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.