Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   In Need of an Aluminum Trailer (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/185462-need-aluminum-trailer.html)

seafordguy 04-27-2008 02:31 PM

In Need of an Aluminum Trailer

The time has come to get rid of my steel trailer - I really need an Aluminum one.

I am going to call Manning, McClain, and Pacific Trailers during the week and get quotes on a new one.

BUT - I would love to know if anyone has one they would like to sell before I do that. Needs to fit a Flat Bottom Cig Cafe Racer.....

And while we are on the subject of it I'll make someone a deal on my steel Manning if they are interested....

Thanks,

Eric

Griff 04-27-2008 08:03 PM

Might want to check Owens and Sons trailers as well. I had an aluminum one under my Pantera. They are made somewhere on the east coast.

Tom A. 04-28-2008 07:23 AM

I have had great luck with the two Loadmaster Aluminum trailers I have owned. I had one under my 29 Kryptonite and one now sits under my 38 Comp. They have an awesome parts dept. and are a pleasure to deal with.

BDiggity 04-28-2008 09:47 AM

i had an alum loadmaster under my baja, trailer was solid & never had issues.

BAJA WILL 04-28-2008 12:17 PM

Wish you had posted a week ago, we just took delivery of a few AL I Beams today, Venture trailers. I woiuld have added a larger trailer to the order. If your not in a hurry, send me a PM and will price one for you. Probably get another order in 5 weeks.

WILL:D

mikebrls 04-28-2008 04:43 PM

i should be gettin a triple axel aluminum manning trailer late next week . i will let you know how it turn's out .
it should be a great package but i will let you know for sure when i see it .

wantsa311 04-28-2008 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Griff (Post 2540048)
Might want to check Owens and Sons trailers as well. I had an aluminum one under my Pantera. They are made somewhere on the east coast.

Owens makes a good trailer. Mines a 1992 model, still can get parts, no problems except brakes a couple times.

seafordguy 04-28-2008 05:31 PM

I appreciate all these responses guys.

Keep 'em coming....

Anyone used All-American??

Their trailers in the Classifieds "looks" like they are nice??

freshwaterfiend 04-28-2008 05:33 PM

Nextrail makes a great aluminum trailer for the price.

45sonic 04-28-2008 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by mikebrls (Post 2540940)
i should be gettin a triple axel aluminum manning trailer late next week . i will let you know how it turn's out .it should be a great package but i will let you know for sure when i see it .

For what?? Your order I think is holding mine up :D:D

seafordguy
We have an aluminum trailer that is being traded in to Lake Cumberland shortly that our 45 Sonic is on right now. Might want to check with them.