Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Check out this Thread OSO members!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/185562-check-out-thread-oso-members.html)

Chris Sunkin 04-29-2008 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Apache Brave (Post 2541383)
I guess not, i dont understand this guy??? What did I say to piss him off today:D, This guy has some problems?

JohnJohn had two ways to go when he started that thread- he could have been cool, learned some things and exposed his boat to the broadest market of potential buyers there is.

or...

He could have been a complete tool, started arguments with everyone and scared any potential buyers far, far away. Oh, yeah- in the process he let us know just how unstable he is. You know how much we love a new toy. :)

He got what he paid for.

RunninHotRacing163.1 04-29-2008 07:45 AM

I guess not, i dont understand this guy??? What did I say to piss him off today:D, This guy has some problems?

Hey BIG Daddy would'nt let it get to ya :cool-smiley-011: Sounds like he pizzed his boat is'nt selling and he's makin it worse now ..theres always EBAY :D nice colors on your boat need more pics

DollaBill 04-29-2008 07:58 AM

I'm in a sh!ty mood today. Maybe I should jump in and screw with him lol

Chris Sunkin 04-29-2008 08:01 AM

You better watch out- John Boy is getting ready to depart on the OSO A$$-Whoop World Tour. First stop is at Brave's. You don't want to be on that list, do you?

DollaBill 04-29-2008 08:05 AM

lol Chris. Why don't you jump in there and stir the pot

Chris Sunkin 04-29-2008 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2541665)
lol Chris. Why don't you jump in there and stir the pot

Nah- not me.

TexomaPowerboater 04-29-2008 08:31 AM

I haven't read the new stuff yet, just enough to read your post............"I'll pay $20K and use it for spare parts" That would piss me off if I was trying to sell it. IMO these arguments begin and end with the same two people and nobody really cares. I never would have posted the ad back up cept By U Boy and another guy seemed really interested in purchasing the boat.

WMF 04-29-2008 08:57 AM

I was all in good fun, after all the problems John started over his boat, I thought is was funny! I would have never made a comment like that if I thought it would have caused problems. But I guess I gonna get my butt kicked now:D

jayboat 04-29-2008 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Apache Brave (Post 2541743)
I was all in good fun, after all the problems John started over his boat, I thought is was funny! I would have never made a comment like that if I thought it would have caused problems. But I guess I gonna get my butt kicked now:D

I hear you Apache guys are tough. :evilb:

Good reading, but now my head hurts.

bluellama 04-29-2008 11:55 AM

Did BuddyO buy an Apache??