Like Tree0Likes

Special Announcement from Bucyrus, Ohio

Old 12-12-2008, 09:56 PM
Custom Interiors & More
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: 184 SS, 180 Islander, 220 Sport

Doc,

It was kind of hard on us to watch your boat leave today. It was a pleasure to work on such a well taken care of Baja. Again, thanks for the dinner last night, and all the extra gifts you gave to all. Your 36 ranks with the very best Bajas to ever leave Bucyrus OH. and I hope to see you with it on Lake Erie next summer. Lets hope gas prices stay down until then.

XT
Old 12-16-2008, 11:25 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formulabill View Post
My best wishes to your HOG chapter. Let me know if they have any raffles in the near future.
Bill they all wished they could have met you. I guess I talked you up pretty good.

One guy loved the picture of your truck and they all thought you did a great job with the chrome on the new bike.

They all wish you the best and hope you will come up and ride with us some time.

I'm the activities director for 09 so I'll keep you posted. Our State Rally is in Mt. Airy aka Mayberry this coming August so you may want to consider coming up for it.

Take care

P.S. I think you are banned from future raffles!

Last edited by Dock Holiday; 12-16-2008 at 11:33 AM.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:32 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XT-Innovator View Post
Doc,

It was kind of hard on us to watch your boat leave today. It was a pleasure to work on such a well taken care of Baja. Again, thanks for the dinner last night, and all the extra gifts you gave to all. Your 36 ranks with the very best Bajas to ever leave Bucyrus OH. and I hope to see you with it on Lake Erie next summer. Lets hope gas prices stay down until then.

XT
Dave,

Glad we could all have dinner together and a few drinks to allow you guys a chance to unwind. There is nothing about this project that disappoints me in any way. The expression on the wife's face when she saw it for the first time was one of those special moments like a child seeing what's under the tree Christmas morning. Never in my wildest dreams could I have pictured the boat turning out so nice. Each time I look at it I discover something new and the workmanship is simply awesome.

You've been a good friend a long time now Dave and I wish you all the success you deserve and hope to see this business grow and hope you have many other happy customers like us.

Thanks for everything

Doc

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...irth-baja.html
Old 12-17-2008, 08:30 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Hey Dave this is Tommie using Doc screen name.

I would like to personally thank each and everyone who has been involved in this project. All of the names and players were mentioned earlier on this thread so many to mention I just don't want to miss anyone so I will leave it at that. This entire project was handled with such care and compassion that it was just so easy to put it all together. If life could be like that every day we would all be better from it. When Dock got out baby home I was just amazed with the transition. What was even more amazing was those plus size ladies Kate & Lisa actually did fit under the hatch and believe me they are beautiful. Dock and I are looking forward to getting back up to our favorite place this summer Put- in- Bay and Kelly's Island as we call it (Keywest Ohio Style). Guys again thank yo for a job well done and Merry Christmas and God Bless you all.

Tommie (Mrs. Dock Holiday)