Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Small Boat Races Lake Hopatcong NJ (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/186929-small-boat-races-lake-hopatcong-nj.html)

DollaBill 05-18-2008 08:36 AM

Small Boat Races Lake Hopatcong NJ

Just wondering if anyone was going? I'm meeting Haulin Trash there and a few othere peeps. 12:30 at the boat ramp. Looks like it turned out to e a nice day. I'll get some pics.

I think it's drag boats, skiffs and inboards.

bgchuby01 05-18-2008 10:17 AM

learned to waterski at that lake in the 60's..parents took us to bertram island to ride the rides back then

DollaBill 05-18-2008 03:20 PM

Just got home. UGLY weather. 48 and rain. It was fun to see the Jersey Speed Skiffs run. I used to love to watch them as a kid in Barnegat Bay.

Hauling Trash 05-18-2008 05:01 PM

Great to see u bill , Hows you fire going ????????????

Mike

21 Hustler 05-18-2008 05:07 PM

i live on the lake and the races were in front of my house, sux i wasnt able to make it this year. dollabill to you live on the lake or ever boat there?

bgchuby01 05-18-2008 06:16 PM

bill whats with the 48 degree's. I am at home laying at the pool in the sun and its about 90.

bcschoe 05-18-2008 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2561678)
Just got home. UGLY weather. 48 and rain. It was fun to see the Jersey Speed Skiffs run. I used to love to watch them as a kid in Barnegat Bay.

Sorry I missed it. I HAD to go to DAYTONA for a recreational boating event!:evilb:

DollaBill 05-18-2008 06:37 PM

You guys in the warm weather can kiss my azz in Macys window on Christmas Eve.

No, I don't live on the lake but only an hour away and wanted the kids to hear some headers and get them in the summer mood :)

Can't wait for OC Mike!

As for the weather again, I'll have a plan in place to spend half my time here and half my time back in Ft. Laud VERY soon. I can't deal with this place full time anymore. Tell Blue Martini to get the Patron Cafe chilled boys.

otis311 05-18-2008 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2561781)
You guys in the warm weather can kiss my azz in Macys window on Christmas Eve.

No, I don't live on the lake but only an hour away and wanted the kids to hear some headers and get them in the summer mood :)

Can't wait for OC Mike!

As for the weather again, I'll have a plan in place to spend half my time here and half my time back in Ft. Laud VERY soon. I can't deal with this place full time anymore. Tell Blue Martini to get the Patron Cafe chilled boys.

at a boy

DollaBill 05-18-2008 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by otis311 (Post 2561810)
at a boy

LOL. I think So Fla needed a break from me 2 Otis ;). Sources tell me things haven't been the same. I have THE funniest drunk dial msg from you saved from about 3 weeks ago while you were at Blue. Gotta hear it.

I've spent 13 years in this circus and just realized what that experience and ALL the contacts can do. I'll fill you in shortly bro.

Call you tommorow. BTW, get your azz to Ocean City. It's gonna be ugly. Steve and I will be there Saturday