Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

We'll Try to catch up....

Old 08-29-2008, 06:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by penbroke
Thanks for the heads-up JP. We are planning on being out all weekend on the Sea Ray. Not sure where we are headed but we may try to catch up at some point. The old Donzi has had a boring season this year but I hope to run her again before it's over.

See ya on the water,
Frank
Slinky: Buy a chart dude...
Frank, charts in the boat! haha..i just dont have it totally memorized....i grew up in the area and i can tell you where the marinas are from land, and most of them from water. I always take a look at it if i'm going into new territory. I need to pick up a good map for my gps too...like the fishing hotspots.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:06 AM
It's a Wicked Rush!!!
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by This_side_up!
Hello,

Found that forum few weeks ago. Happy to have found some "Go fast" guy up North. Never seem to much on the lac or on the Richelieu. I usually go to Burton Island.

I will be on lac Champlain Sunday and sleep somewhere. I will maybe stop and say I little hello ! Is Treadwell the same as Deep Bay ?

Just done some beauty shot of the boat !

Come on down and join us Sunday. We can direct you to where you can hook-up for the night. You won't miss us, trust me. Maybe Christian can induct you into the French Squadron. Let me clear up the issue surrounding Deep Bay, Point Au Roche and Treadwell Bay. Deep Bay is actually on the charts and is a deep finger located at the NW corner of Treadwell Bay. Alot of fabric boats drop anchor and moor there because its calm and deep. Point Au Roche is a spit of land (penninsula) that juts out into the north corner of Treadwell Bay. Where we raft each week is just north of the state park beach, which is easily visible as you head into the bay. Hope to see you Sunday. The more the merrier. If you are down early enough you can hook-up with the NY crew when we cruise over to Thayers in VT and then the run up to Treadwell.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jpmac
Come on down and join us Sunday. We can direct you to where you can hook-up for the night. You won't miss us, trust me. Maybe Christian can induct you into the French Squadron. Let me clear up the issue surrounding Deep Bay, Point Au Roche and Treadwell Bay. Deep Bay is actually on the charts and is a deep finger located at the NW corner of Treadwell Bay. Alot of fabric boats drop anchor and moor there because its calm and deep. Point Au Roche is a spit of land (penninsula) that juts out into the north corner of Treadwell Bay. Where we raft each week is just north of the state park beach, which is easily visible as you head into the bay. Hope to see you Sunday. The more the merrier. If you are down early enough you can hook-up with the NY crew when we cruise over to Thayers in VT and then the run up to Treadwell.
Jim this totally clears things up for me. I'll mostlikely just try and meet up with you guys at treadwell. I will try and get down there and see if i can lay some claim to some territory. Going today to get the boat gassed up and cleaned up a bit.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:19 PM
Registered

Oh Jiiiiiiiim. It's the wifie! I'm gathering some bunnies for Sunday so the Playboy boat will have plenty of eye candy. Just remember MY photo rule! Bottoms up!!! See you Sunday!
Old 08-30-2008, 07:40 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I have the Vermont side ready for Sunday.The weather looks good for both days.One last good tie up with the whole crew will be a blast!!!
Old 08-30-2008, 08:13 AM
Registered

Ok Report of French Squadron ,
We have cross the border yesterday night ( 5 boat ) , and two more are coming late this afternoon ,

I am at work right now (you know somebody have to pay bill ........) but the wife going to ride the 288 in formation (please stay clear of here ...minimum 500 ft ...she have not all is wings badge .....)

See you there ...
Christian

p.s. hope the texte made sense .... or i will try to translate with some beer sunday afternoon
Old 08-30-2008, 10:49 AM
It's a Wicked Rush!!!
Gold Member

Christian......are you guys going to make the run across from Thayers to Treadwell? If you plan too, maybe we can meet up at the Peru launch and cross over to Thayers together. Let me know. Where are you guys staying/dropping in? The NY crew is planning to head across to Thayers at around 1000 or so!
Old 08-30-2008, 11:49 AM
Registered

I was in your guy's area this week the weather was great. I stopped in a marina by fort Lennox they had 3 OL's in stock. I was wishing I had my boat up and running. Maybe next year. Doug
Old 08-30-2008, 12:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jpmac
Christian......are you guys going to make the run across from Thayers to Treadwell? If you plan too, maybe we can meet up at the Peru launch and cross over to Thayers together. Let me know. Where are you guys staying/dropping in? The NY crew is planning to head across to Thayers at around 1000 or so!
Hi Jp , the crew have supposed launch at Mooney Bay this morning (hope because i have no news from them , last time i speak with the wife she going to breakfast ) , but one thing is sure , we reserved slip at Mooney Bay marina tonight .....and for tomorow morning i can`t promise you , we will try to be at Peru .....
See you tomorow

Quick Reply: Lake Champlain 2008

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.