Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Present...
Old 05-21-2008, 10:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
And, as a matter of fact, I do need some fab work done.
Seat bases for the boat I'm putting back together - not sure if that is something up your alley, but PM me a # and we can discuss it if you're interested.
I'll take a look at the seat bases. Heck, I'll take a look at macrame-ing you a duvet cover, or souping up your vacuum cleaner. Send pictures, sketches, CAD files, images, and descriptions.

Since I'm coasting on a "free" membership, I don't have PM privileges. Can't send them. Can't read them. I dunno if the board censors email addresses, but I'll see if it will display it -

mcollinsATcollinstoolDOTnet

and SY, I have a moped you won't insure also. It ran 34 when new. It now runs over 70 with my fat butt on it and gets 100mpg if you keep the front wheel on the ground. It's my contribution to help solve the petroleum dependency of this country. I recommend everybody to get one of these.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:14 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by C_Spray
See? Very few of us fell into the tar pits. We've just learned to sit back and not debate the same old issue(s) over and over (and over and over...) again. We're just a bit more.......selective.....about posting these days.

Except RAddiction, who is after the record, so he'll post about anything, any time!
It took me 7 years....but I'm with you Chuck! What in the hell happened to you guys last Saturday? We were looking forward to catching up!

Welcome back Mr. Collins!!
Old 05-21-2008, 11:37 AM
RHC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sitting here and checking in since 1998,, only problem is the new admin keeps deleating my post ,,, they can't handle the truth !!

RHC
Old 05-21-2008, 06:06 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by mcollinstn
I'll take a look at the seat bases. Heck, I'll take a look at macrame-ing you a duvet cover, or souping up your vacuum cleaner. Send pictures, sketches, CAD files, images, and descriptions.

Since I'm coasting on a "free" membership, I don't have PM privileges. Can't send them. Can't read them. I dunno if the board censors email addresses, but I'll see if it will display it -

mcollinsATcollinstoolDOTnet

and SY, I have a moped you won't insure also. It ran 34 when new. It now runs over 70 with my fat butt on it and gets 100mpg if you keep the front wheel on the ground. It's my contribution to help solve the petroleum dependency of this country. I recommend everybody to get one of these.
I sent you an E-mail.
Give me a call sometime this week, or reply with a contact #.
I already had a local guy bone me on a price for some really simple work here locally - I'd much rather work with someone else.
The macrame thing really isn't our style, but the vacuum cleaner could use some help - the two dogs have a way with destroying the house
Old 05-21-2008, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still Here...Good to see you back MC!

Not a big poster, but a lurker. I am living vicariously through the many OSO folks who have bigger and better boats than my little 1987 F223LS...

In 2004, I also went through a D...however, mine was for a different reason...my ex now plays for the 'other' team (or the same team, depending on how you look at it.) I know what you are saying about reconnecting with who you are, and seeing life in a different light. I am truly happier now than I have ever been.

Great to see you back on OSO. Being an engineer myself, I really liked your technical insight on many topics.

-Larry
Old 05-21-2008, 11:58 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

I still check things out here even though I am not boating at this time.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:57 AM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

still here
Old 05-22-2008, 06:43 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Glad all is well mc! Great to see ya back!

We miss you in the tech section!

Kurt
Old 05-22-2008, 06:52 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

still pop in once in a while... (open72)

with fuel the way it's going , doubt i will ever finish restoring the cig..i have a 2.5 year old now and moving out of here to find a place in america to give her the best chance in this f'd up world ...

her future is the most important item on my mind...

Quick Reply: Any Old Timers still around here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.