Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Need Boat To Haul From Mi. To Az. >

Need Boat To Haul From Mi. To Az.

Notices

Need Boat To Haul From Mi. To Az.

Old 05-28-2008, 01:33 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JB nothing personal since I don't know you but it is perfectly legal for me to trip lease to another company and use my insurance. I have talked to my insurance agent and they are fully aware of how I do things. Again as for my old dot number that went out in the late 90's and I have not seen that number since I got out of the auto hauling business. You are having people think that it is the same number that I use today.

As for the last couple of years asking other people of there insurance, you can't tell me that you have not bid a haul and get beaten by a low ball price that you know can't work. I don't know about you but I try to make the customer understand that it takes X amount of dollars to run the truck down the road and if someone else is doing it for half price there must be a catch. My cargo is extremly expensive, My liability is not that bad for todays market cause I have no large loss runs since I first got into trucks. As for providing numbers and everything else, If a customer asks for it he gets it otherwise I am not going to just post it up here for someone to use it the wrong way. You and I both know what a phone call can do.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:02 PM

Jeff, you obviously don't understand the law very well.
But don't take my word for it, click on this link and do some research, it will explain everything. It is the Federal Governments so it fact.

http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/

Maybe I can explain it a little plainer for you...
Everyone with a truck the weighs over 10,000 has to get a DOT number. It is free, but it doesnt give you the right to "haul for hire"

IF FARMER PETE HAS A TRUCK THAT WEIGHS OVER 10,000 AND HE WANT TO HAUL HIS OWN BULLCHIT DOWN THE HIGHWAY FROM ONE FARM TO THE NEXT, HE HAS TO HAVE A DOT NUMBER.
BUT THAT DOT NUMBER DOES NOT GIVE FARMER PETE THE AUTHORITY TO HAUL A BOAT AND GET PAID FOR IT.

B.T.W. BULLCHIT IS A EXEMPT COMMODITY SO YOU COULD HAUL FARMER PETE'S BULLCHIT WITHOUT A I.C.C. MC NUMBER AND CHARGE HIM FOR IT.
BUT YOU CAN'T HAUL BOATS AND GET PAID FOR IT WITHOUT A ICC NUMBER.

Please take the time and learn the law. It's all on the website. Your just digging yourself a deeper hole.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

QUOTE=mikebrls;2571783]INVESTIGATOR OR INSTIGATOR [/QUOTE]

Hey Mike, A lot of ppl on here don't know what went down and when they hear just parts of a story it leaves them wondering. Isn't that a quick way to start a rumor?

I have no plans to voicing his name, so its all cool with me. Btw your boat is home safe and all is well. We both know the whole truth in this matter.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:59 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
Barbie I only posted part of it so that maybe the boat owner can get some money out of the hauler. If I told the whole story don't you think someone would get some egg on their face.

Chubby, I'm not sure where exactly you get/got ur story,But you don't have all of it. The hauler f**ked up by lying to me/owner saying he had cargo insurances etc. When in fact he didn't since sept of last year. Somehow his truck insurances is going to pay for new trailer so the owner isn't out of a trailer.

As for your remark about egg in the faces I'm not sure where your going with that.

I do feel that your always talking ppl/haulers down only to try and make yourselve look big,But in fact that can only make one look chidish.

Insurance or no insurance don't make one a better driver. It comes down to thos last two second right before one panics that makes a differnt. That's MOP

Take Care, Barbie
Old 05-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Banned

barbie I said that thinking you would not want anyone to know that you were the person that recommended him to mike. I was trying to keep your name out of it but you inserted that yourself. As for me I am just going to continue to do my own thing knowing that I am legal even though JB thinks not.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:32 PM
Banned

JB like I said before, being under lease to a friend of mine is perfectly legal even though my insurance is covering the boat. Since I have already had dot inspections of my paperwork and got a satisfactory rating I must be doing it all wrong. Again have a great night and enjoy trucking.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:36 PM

Barbie, are you going to be out around Lake Havasu in a couple of weeks and need a boat to haul back to Mi?
We just can't find a reputable carrier out that way.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:53 PM
Banned

your so funny,

I pm'd you the other day and asked you to call and never got a response.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
barbie I said that thinking you would not want anyone to know that you were the person that recommended him to mike. I was trying to keep your name out of it but you inserted that yourself. As for me I am just going to continue to do my own thing knowing that I am legal even though JB thinks not.

Chubby,Its ok with me. I have nothing to hide.

I ref him just like I would anyone else. I've worked with him before and didn't have any issues. It was him that f::ked up not me. He was the only driver behind the wheel and it was all him that paniced not me.

As I'm sure mike can info you I did my job and brought the boat to fl in one pieces after the driver that was hired couldn't.

Not sure what was point was in PMing me just now.maybe to talk chit on somebody else? JB seems to have a clear point in all the info he is posting and frm what I can see he is only trying to info other oso members just like u seem to do when you down talk other haulers.
Are you just picking on me cuz your trying to take the heat of off you? Bring it on big boy, my record talks for itself. I don't have to down talk other oso drivers/haulers to get more milage.lmao

Take Care, Barbie
Old 05-28-2008, 10:05 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

Originally Posted by BarbieHauler
Not sure what was point was in PMing me just now.maybe to talk chit on somebody else? Take Care, Barbie

Doesn't look like he will be talking smack to anyone here anymore
bgchuby01
Banned

Quick Reply: Need Boat To Haul From Mi. To Az.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.