Notices

Craig Macdonald

Old 05-23-2008, 01:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Craig Macdonald

Does anyone here remember Craig? I am his older brother, and am trying to get a glimpse of who he was prior to his death. As I remember, he used to cruise a 32 footer with Gforce on the side. Anyone with pictures to forward, those also would be appreciated. I know he truly loved the water, it was like his second home.
Many thanks for whatever help,
Darren Macdonald
Old 05-23-2008, 03:24 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,811 Likes on 901 Posts

Darren, I have some pics from 2-4 years ago. Craig I hung out at Lake of the Ozarks and would talk on the phone once in a while. Then, Craig kinda drifted away and we lost touch. I hadn't talked to him for a couple years.

Post your email address and I will send you the pics I have and my contact info.

Also, Craig's screen name here was G-Force. If you use the advanced search function, you can read his posts and search for threads where he was mentioned. If you purchase a membership to the site, you can see any pics that were posted.

Did you see this thread??? http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=186858

Scott Griffin.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Darren,

I too met Craig at Lake of the Ozarks. We often tied up next to him. He was a great guy - loads of fun to hang around with. We had something in common in that our boats were similar. I'll see if I can dig up some pictures.

Greg
Old 05-23-2008, 11:58 AM
Registered

Sorry for your loss Darren......I didn't ever meet him.....but here is a listing of all his posts for you. Just click the link below.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...archid=2003186
Old 05-23-2008, 06:33 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Darren, I am sorry for your loss. I only met Craig once at an OSO party in Chicago. He was a great guy.
What happened that he was taken so young?
Old 05-23-2008, 07:59 PM
Registered

Default Craig Macdonald

To all who replied--

Thank you for your notes-- I always knew he had lots of friends and acquaintances from the boating community. Anyone wishing to send photos of that long haired hippie bro of mine(I finally got to say that LOL) to me can do so. my email is

[email protected]

Thanks again folks,

Darren (Big L)
Old 05-23-2008, 08:06 PM
Registered

for those not knowing, Craig was struggling with demons most of us never have to go to war with, and in the end, the demons won. Craig took his own life on may 10th, 2008. I wish he had stayed longer. He was gone far too soon, and I will miss him deeply. There is a guestbook anyone can sign if you look up obits in the Northwest Herald(McHenry Illinois local newspaper), you should be directed to the book.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:08 PM
Registered

Thanks, Phantom, for the post listings.
Old 05-24-2008, 12:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Musical1
Thanks, Phantom, for the post listings.

No prob Darren..........if that link is not working.......try this now. Not sure why it changed. I had very good friend take his own life. It leaves the people remaining behind wondering many things!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...archid=2004289
Old 05-24-2008, 06:29 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh man, that really is a shame. Mt thoughts and prayers go out to those left behind.

Quick Reply: Craig Macdonald

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.