>>>all Oso Veterans, Stand And Be Recognized<<< >

>>>all Oso Veterans, Stand And Be Recognized<<<

Notices

>>>all Oso Veterans, Stand And Be Recognized<<<

Old 05-23-2008, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default >>>all Oso Veterans, Stand And Be Recognized<<<

In observance of Memorial Day and as a former Sp4 in the Army myself during the end of the Cold War era I would like to say THANK YOU! to all of our OSO brothers that have served our great nation in the past. Nobody understands the true meaning of Memorial day quite like a Veteran does, I would like to send out special thoughts and prayers to the following.

My Grandfather whom I never knew,
Command Sergeant Major Thomas B Kirkaldy who succumbed to complications of malaria shortly upon returning from the South Pacific campaign in WW2.

My Father,
Thomas W Kirkaldy who served in the Vietnam era and during the Cuban missile crisis at Barksdale AFB.

My lil Brother Mick,
Who served during the 1st gulf war era in Germany and 4 years afterwards in the Louisiana National Guard.
Enjoy your day off and your freedom, you've earned it.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:19 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

I would like to say thank you all veteran's. We appreciate the sacrifices they and their families had made so that we could enjoy the freedom we have today. Although I'm not American I want to honor the U.S. War Vet's everywhere. My father was in the second World War in Europe with the Canadian Forces (Algonquin Regiment) and had passed a few years ago. think of him all the time. Thanks Dad and thanks to all the other veterans as well.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you to all, I haven't served, but I was born in Ft hood Texas while my father was serving in Vietnam. God Bless the USA
Old 05-23-2008, 10:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to all the men and women of our great armed forces. Without you and all of those before you, none of us would be able to enjoy the freedom we we have today.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Thumbs up To all the Vets: current, old and passed on.

To all the Vets, passed, present and future.
I thank you for my freedom.
We all BlTCH about everything, to many times, the Gov. is BS.. gas to high.. $ to low.. etc.. etc.
I say with tears in my eyes every Memorial day and 4th of July. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PEOPLE AND MY DAD FOR THEIR SACRIFICES, so I have the opportunity to Bltch.
US of A is still the best Country.
&gt;&gt;&gt;all Oso Veterans, Stand And Be Recognized&lt;&lt;&lt;-eagleflags.gif
Old 05-23-2008, 10:59 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by METAL BROS RACING
In observance of Memorial Day and as a former Sp4 in the Army myself during the end of the Cold War era I would like to say THANK YOU! to all of our OSO brothers that have served our great nation in the past. Nobody understands the true meaning of Memorial day quite like a Veteran does, I would like to send out special thoughts and prayers to the following.

My Grandfather whom I never knew,
Command Sergeant Major Thomas B Kirkaldy who succumbed to complications of malaria shortly upon returning from the South Pacific campaign in WW2.

My Father,
Thomas W Kirkaldy who served in the Vietnam era and during the Cuban missile crisis at Barksdale AFB.

My lil Brother Mick,
Who served during the 1st gulf war era in Germany and 4 years afterwards in the Louisiana National Guard.
Enjoy your day off and your freedom, you've earned it.

Yes, thanks to all as well!!!!!

My Brother-in-law Dolph: Special Forces, served in Afghanistan.

My Brother-in-law Jason: Army 101st airborne Ft. Brag, served in Iraq
Old 05-23-2008, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Thanks and God Bless to All!
Old 05-23-2008, 11:20 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Thank You to all the Vets for our Freedom!
I myself have not served in the Armed Forces but my family has a long heritage in the different branches. I would also like to thank all the hometown heros, especially the volunteers, in the fire, EMS and police departments. As a 19 year volunteer EMT I try to my part on a local level to help this great Nation!
Attached Thumbnails &gt;&gt;&gt;all Oso Veterans, Stand And Be Recognized&lt;&lt;&lt;-eagle.jpg   &gt;&gt;&gt;all Oso Veterans, Stand And Be Recognized&lt;&lt;&lt;-tatoo.jpg   &gt;&gt;&gt;all Oso Veterans, Stand And Be Recognized&lt;&lt;&lt;-american-flag.jpg  

Old 05-23-2008, 11:21 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Thanks to all the vets. I was in the AF from 2/81-2/86, supported the invasion of Gernada Hopefully, I won't have to work this weekend!
Dean
Old 05-23-2008, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up

Thanks for all that all of you have done.

Quick Reply: >>>all Oso Veterans, Stand And Be Recognized<<<

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.