Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   white lighting (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/187569-white-lighting.html)

jdub 05-27-2008 07:05 PM

It was running in KW this year...check the start of some race videos.

Smitty 05-27-2008 08:46 PM

There are a few clips of it on you tube I think.

riggerjohn 05-27-2008 09:04 PM

there was a boat on the miami to key west run but it was a all white with a white lightning sticker on it . not the original it has been in storage all winter

riggerjohn 05-27-2008 09:10 PM

:Whatever: I guess BAJA's dont sound like that

Originally Posted by Smitty (Post 2571507)
I hope with the new power he doesn't have to rev it up all the time to keep it running, it is kinda annoying if you are close by.

Smitty 05-27-2008 09:22 PM

Riggerjohn

Actually I love the sounds of a nice loud boat. I should know first hand as I have been ticketed several times for being too loud. But at least I don't have to keep revving my engines to clean the plugs so it stays running !!

Von Bongo 05-27-2008 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by kgshooty (Post 2571538)
He just put new engines in it , so he is breaking them in. They sounded very nasty in party cove, he rolled in Dog Days sunday night, It chattered my teeth, heard they are crazy high tech component big blocks with huge power. He treats the boat like it's his son, but he runs it once in a while, and yes it will flat get it done.

So what's he got on Nick Humpries that allows him to get with being waaaay over the db limit?

If they kick a Pantera with a single 525sc off the lake but not him, he must have some good pictures or something. :D

travis reed 05-28-2008 11:29 AM

what about all the CAT HUNTIN' on the boat. I call it the catch and release program!!!
As for the boat I work very hard on it,I rig and maintain it. The motors are BRAD SMITH POWER!!!!!!!!

Sea-Dated 05-28-2008 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by travis reed (Post 2572215)
The motors are BRAD SMITH POWER!!!!!!!!

That says it all right there.........:cool-smiley-027:

Chris Sunkin 05-28-2008 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by riggerjohn (Post 2571710)
:Whatever: I guess BAJA's dont sound like that

The resin and fabric Baja uses is proprietary and very quiet.

Griff 05-28-2008 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Von Bongo (Post 2571725)
So what's he got on Nick Humpries that allows him to get with being waaaay over the db limit?

If they kick a Pantera with a single 525sc off the lake but not him, he must have some good pictures or something.

I never got kicked off. Just a written warning on a slow Monday and told that I could be ticketed if I continued to operate it. I was going home the next day and got some Shotguns before the next trip down.