Like Tree0Likes

BVI Poker Run Pics

Reply
Old 05-28-2008, 09:38 PM
  #21
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 9,590
Default

Black 42 Tiger is the bomb.......looks like the boat Aerospeed traded to Shogren a couple years back.
Jupiter Sunsation is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 11:48 PM
  #22
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,675
Default

Looks like some nice boats out there. How many were in the poker run and were they all local? Nice looking Cigs. Always loved the black/grey Tiger.

By they way, the 46 Rough Rider (American Bad A$$) is on its way down to you guys.

Last edited by thisistank; 05-28-2008 at 11:54 PM.
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:19 AM
  #23
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Grand Lake (E-Dock Junior Varsity)
My Boats: 24 Skater, 292 SR-1 Formula, 382 Fastech, 41 PC
Posts: 3,017
Default

anymore pics of "big pimpin"? cool shots! thanks!
waterboy222 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:24 AM
  #24
Registered
Platinum Member
 
Expat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Virgin Gorda, BVI
My Boats: 46' Skater
Posts: 395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistank View Post
Looks like some nice boats out there. How many were in the poker run and were they all local? Nice looking Cigs. Always loved the black/grey Tiger.

By they way, the 46 Rough Rider (American Bad A$$) is on its way down to you guys.
around 60something boats in poker run. most from bvi but a couple each from both usvi and puerto rico. i also know if at least three cigs in bvi that didn't make it. top gun fatboy blew a transmission seal at start. bvi has only about 24,000 total population. many perf boats per capita. gotta love it.
Expat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:30 AM
  #25
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member
 
Doug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Marion, IN, USA
My Boats: 90 MPH Top Gun, Full Stagger, 580cid Donovans
Posts: 808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expat View Post
your fountain would be a blast down here. if you want, when you get down here we'll meet up somewhere and take a spin in the tiger-to blow the sailboat dust off.
Boy now you did it. His nickname up here is Hippy Kid. If the party hasn't started it will when he and his wife Michelle get there.

Beautiful Tiger David.

Keep the pictures coming.

I did call Cecil today and left a message. To bad about the tranny.

Last edited by Doug; 05-29-2008 at 12:35 AM.
Doug is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:35 AM
  #26
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,675
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expat View Post
around 60something boats in poker run. most from bvi but a couple each from both usvi and puerto rico. i also know if at least three cigs in bvi that didn't make it. top gun fatboy blew a transmission seal at start. bvi has only about 24,000 total population. many perf boats per capita. gotta love it.
Nice! Hows the real estate!? I need to move.
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:38 AM
  #27
Registered
Platinum Member
 
Expat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Virgin Gorda, BVI
My Boats: 46' Skater
Posts: 395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy222 View Post
anymore pics of "big pimpin"? cool shots! thanks!
have the best pics ahead. pro photogs still putting stuff together. will post as i get them. i hear great stuff on the way.

big pimpin has 1250 sterlings in it. it's a sweet thang.
Attached Thumbnails
BVI Poker Run Pics-p5250049.jpg  
Expat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:46 AM
  #28
Registered
Platinum Member
 
Expat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Virgin Gorda, BVI
My Boats: 46' Skater
Posts: 395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Boy now you did it. His nickname up here is Hippy Kid. If the party hasn't started it will when he and his wife Michelle get there.

Beautiful Tiger David.

Keep the pictures coming.

I did call Cecil today and left a message. To bad about the tranny.
i'm just glad his nickname is hippy kid and not dippy kid. sailboating you know. i wonder if he tacks and jibes the fountain? sorry, mike.

i just read the american bad a$$ is on the way? i'm bet that going to cecil. fatboy may be looking for a new home?
Expat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 01:00 AM
  #29
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,675
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expat View Post

i just read the american bad a$$ is on the way? i'm bet that going to cecil. fatboy may be looking for a new home?
I believe that is correct. Look for it. I know a few people that'd like to get their hands on FatBoy.
Attached Thumbnails
BVI Poker Run Pics-aba9.jpg   BVI Poker Run Pics-aba2.jpg   BVI Poker Run Pics-aba4.jpg  

thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 01:08 AM
  #30
Registered
Platinum Member
 
Expat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Virgin Gorda, BVI
My Boats: 46' Skater
Posts: 395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistank View Post
I believe that is correct. Look for it. I know a few people that'd like to get their hands on FatBoy.
i'll find out tomorrow about A. B. A. if that right. i sure fatboy will be moving on. will inform. can't wait to see the rr.
Expat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
fbrs
General Boating Discussion
24
05-16-2008 04:36 PM
kennyo
TN Powerboat Club
34
08-10-2007 08:24 PM
GOODT
General Boating Discussion
0
09-12-2005 09:04 PM
DirtyMoney
General Boating Discussion
1
07-25-2005 02:39 AM
getreal
General Boating Discussion
92
03-03-2005 02:27 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.