Like Tree0Likes

'MY WAY' new 51 OL, home.

Reply
Old 05-31-2008, 03:30 PM
  #51
Registered
 
bluellama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: 1000 Islands/Ottawa Ontario
Posts: 1,224
Default

"Are them big shiny things the live wells"
bluellama is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 03:54 PM
  #52
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Jassman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 9,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluellama View Post
"Are them big shiny things the live wells"

or they could be used for a craw fish boil...Mississippi style



btw..congrats on the boat...looks awesome all the way around.
Jassman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 11:22 PM
  #53
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,252
Default

Great looking boat.
AB From Windsor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 11:35 PM
  #54
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Aventura, FL
My Boats: 31 Jupiter w/ 300 VRods
Posts: 1,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Arruda View Post
Some more photos for those that like the technical stuff.

Enjoy,
John Arruda
Turbine Marine Inc.
Rigging looks great! Not sure what all I'm looking at! LOL
Brad is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 11:46 PM
  #55
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
thunderusone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Mt Juliet, TN
My Boats: Previous 37 OL Current 42 Outerlimits
Posts: 2,161
Default

I can honestly say that I have never seen brakerite electric over hydraulic trailer brake controllers in the bilge of a boat before.....wtf? Does it have brembo discs or what??
thunderusone is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 11:53 PM
  #56
Registered
 
bluellama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: 1000 Islands/Ottawa Ontario
Posts: 1,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderusone View Post
I can honestly say that I have never seen brakerite electric over hydraulic trailer brake controllers in the bilge of a boat before.....wtf? Does it have brembo discs or what??
I'm pretty sure the brakes are used on the output shaft of the turbine, to slow it down enough to allow the drives to be shifted.

I'm not sure how it works with a rudder boat, but with the #6's on the Skater they could dock it like twin engine Carver....
bluellama is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 01:31 AM
  #57
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Raleigh,NC & 1000 Islands,NY
My Boats: 99' AT28twin, 2004 Starcraft, 1978 Switzer
Posts: 1,024
Thumbs up My Way

Canada Jeff, We will look for you & Cosmic this summer. Is Bill doing the A-Bay run again? I will be sure to go by his place as soon as I get up there to see the new "My Way". He has given us quite a show the past few years....I know he has displayed a lot of generousity to several people(children's groups) in the area; what a class act.
We would love to have more friends to boat with in the 1000 Islands...look me up from June thru September.
Chris Spilman
919.669.2249
spilman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 07:32 AM
  #58
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Canada Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Ottawa, Ontario,Canada baby!
My Boats: Sunsation and Apache
Posts: 1,566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic12 View Post
I would have to say way more. It is just beautiful and I can't wait to see it this summer. I just taked to a buddie up there and he said its not at the house on the river yet that he can see, when will it be home?

Who is your buddy?

Last edited by Canada Jeff; 06-02-2008 at 07:21 AM.
Canada Jeff is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 07:35 AM
  #59
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Canada Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Ottawa, Ontario,Canada baby!
My Boats: Sunsation and Apache
Posts: 1,566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluellama View Post
I'm pretty sure the brakes are used on the output shaft of the turbine, to slow it down enough to allow the drives to be shifted.

I'm not sure how it works with a rudder boat, but with the #6's on the Skater they could dock it like twin engine Carver....

Same thing steve, remember the #6's didn't shift. The trasmissions did. And its the same on this boat, stop the output shaft, shift the crash boxes, and relese the output shaft.
Canada Jeff is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 07:36 AM
  #60
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Canada Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Ottawa, Ontario,Canada baby!
My Boats: Sunsation and Apache
Posts: 1,566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spilman View Post
Canada Jeff, We will look for you & Cosmic this summer. Is Bill doing the A-Bay run again? I will be sure to go by his place as soon as I get up there to see the new "My Way". He has given us quite a show the past few years....I know he has displayed a lot of generousity to several people(children's groups) in the area; what a class act.
We would love to have more friends to boat with in the 1000 Islands...look me up from June thru September.
Chris Spilman
919.669.2249

I definetly asume he'll run the A Bay run. They need some seat time in this girl.
Canada Jeff is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
stecz20
SBRT
51
11-23-2005 05:14 PM
JUSTONCE
Excalibur
13
02-14-2005 09:01 AM
MitchStellin
General Boating Discussion
17
06-11-2004 02:14 PM
Reckless32
Sunsation
18
03-27-2002 02:55 AM
monkeyevil
General Boating Discussion
0
03-15-2002 12:32 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.