Notices

boat covers

Old 06-06-2008, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My dad bought a full winter cover with stretchy sides for his 34 powerquest, it did a great job as long as you dont tow with it. we bought it out of overtons, it was pretty cheap too. he has had it for 4 years and it's still hold strong
Old 06-06-2008, 11:50 AM
Registered

ya see Bob, i told you before to long someone would come along with actual useful information for ya! Sorry you didn't find my link helpful. lol
Old 06-06-2008, 03:13 PM

Bob,
Why don't you order the one from Ameri-Brands in yellow. I would like to see what it looks like.
Old 06-06-2008, 03:28 PM
Registered

I Boutght one of those covers about 3 years ago for my Powerplay 230 Conquest. I didn't think that it was the prettiest thing in the world but it worked great. It came from iboats with plenty of loops sewn in it for fastening down and was 100% waterproof at all times.
I think I got a sale price at the time of around $270

Good luck with your decision.
Old 06-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Registered

Get one in blue...i wanna see what it looks like with my boat!
Old 06-07-2008, 07:06 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Shawn D
I just purchased, (not recieved yet) a cover from Ameri-brands. The cover is made by Carver. I bought the 8oz polyester for $365 for our 34 Vyper.
Jeez...another cover!? Did mine fit? How many have you got now??

I bought this one from Iboats. Great cover for the money. But then again, mine stays indoors 24/7 when not in use so it only needs to keep the dust and occassional bird droppings off the bow. Don't rely on them for sizing advice though. I think this 39' cover would fit an F4.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:15 AM

hey Shawn, when you get your cover let me know how it works,I called the company you bought yours from,they make it sound good.
Old 06-07-2008, 09:42 AM

Bob,
We still think you should take down your garage and build a great big one. You are always complaining about your neighbors anyway, so a big one would block them. Your only a block from the launch so Bill, Shawn, Rodger and myself would give you the privilege of having our boats next to yours. Heck, we will even let you wax them when you get bored....

I need a nice cover because I can't afford to buy gas this year.
Old 06-07-2008, 10:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shawn D
Bob, It was good to meet you last weekend. I know your a boater, for the last couple years, we saw that Awsome PQ out there a lot.
We're planning on puttin in Sat morning & spending the night in Charleviox. Duckin around the rain.

I just purchased, (not recieved yet) a cover from Ameri-brands. The cover is made by Carver. I bought the 8oz polyester for $365 for our 34 Vyper.
Ameri-Brands_Enticer Covers Enticer $301

Boat cover direct.com had the same cover from Carver for $535.
boatcoversdirect.com/Enticer Enticer $441

It seemed like a good price to me. Anything to slow the weekly boat washings. Not to mention get it out of the Sun. Although My nieghbor just built a new barn, & has room for my new ride

BTW: BLUE OVAL ROCKS
I bought a cover from AmeriBrands, it was the best price I could find and it actually fits extremely well. I am very impressed with the cover and would go that route again!
Good Luck
Old 06-07-2008, 10:38 AM
Registered

I like JB's garage Idea.

A buddy of mine, Ed, bought a cover too, from Ameri-Brand. Boat covers direct sent him a Color patch for red and light grey. He gave 'em to me & I'll drop them off early next week to the dealership. BTW, stop into Boyne Country Party Store, Ed just bought it.

Macklin,
between the full enclosure, 2 Aqualon cockpits, and now a full cover. I think i have more fabric than a rag boat.

What happen to JB's other Thread?? I was getting excited. You'ld understand if you saw my tow rig. The plow truck. That thread almost pulled out a classic pic of nice boat - Nasty truck. Should have be looking more respectable by summers end.

Quick Reply: boat covers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.