Notices

boat covers

Old 06-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Shawn D
I like JB's garage Idea.

A buddy of mine, Ed, bought a cover too, from Ameri-Brand. Boat covers direct sent him a Color patch for red and light grey. He gave 'em to me & I'll drop them off early next week to the dealership. BTW, stop into Boyne Country Party Store, Ed just bought it.

Macklin,
between the full enclosure, 2 Aqualon cockpits, and now a full cover. I think i have more fabric than a rag boat.

What happen to JB's other Thread?? I was getting excited. You'ld understand if you saw my tow rig. The plow truck. That thread almost pulled out a classic pic of nice boat - Nasty truck. Should have be looking more respectable by summers end.

I'm all for the garage idea!!! I'll even sit on the curb and drink beer while you guys build it!
Shawn- JB's been bad lately i think...all his threads go "poof"! haha
Old 06-07-2008, 06:27 PM

If Bob puts a refrigerator full of beer in our new garage I'm sure we will all chip in and help him drink it.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:45 PM

Shawn,
Bob had that free truck thing coming to him. I thought I made it so unbelievable, but I guess not. He really had people calling thinking it was the real deal. LOL

Let me tell you a little story about our Buddy Bobby (yes, he prefers Bobby)
Last year at BoyneThunder he took a gas nozzle with about 8' of hose attached and stuck it in the gas tank of my pickup with the hose hanging out the back. It was parked where everyone there had to walk past it. The police seen it and got on the radio and call the dispatcher and had them call all the gas stations in the area because they thought I drove off.
It was 2 days before I seen it.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Registered

That's hilarious. LMFAO. We met up with Bob on Sat, He had mentioned the gas nozzle. Nice work, on both sides. I guess his phones had a Work Out on Friday.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bob, welcome 2 OSO! Post away Dude!! Hope 2 C ya on the lake!! Tracy
Old 06-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

www.angolacanvascompany.com

They made a full cover for our Sonic. Light weight and fits great. No more cleaning the boat before we go out. Stays dry and clean.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:27 PM

Cool

Boating season is to short in N. Michigan,I will not take time away from my boating to build a garage.Thats why I was looking for the cover.It's been very hard trying to get all these trucks ready for delivery, I don't think I will have time to get out this week.If Bill gets back in time maybe he can help me prep some of them.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:58 PM
Registered

Blue Oval,
The boat cover came in a Friday. I put it on Sunday night. We stayed at East Jordan Saturday night for the fireworks. Met up w JB & Wrink on the docks afterwards.

It doesn't fit as good as I dreamed of, but not bad. a little long (inches) and could use a little more fabric for windshield area. Notice how it doesn't come down the sides as far in the middle. Don't get me wrong it was only $365. It's not a custom fitted cover and it's gonna work great. I was amazed how heavy the whole thing weighed. Give me a call when you want to check it out.
Attached Thumbnails boat covers-dscf1403.jpg   boat covers-dscf1405.jpg   boat covers-dscf1400.jpg  

Old 06-24-2008, 07:05 AM

I will give you a call at work.
Thanks, Bob
Old 06-24-2008, 08:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shawn D
Blue Oval,
The boat cover came in a Friday. I put it on Sunday night. We stayed at East Jordan Saturday night for the fireworks. Met up w JB & Wrink on the docks afterwards.

It doesn't fit as good as I dreamed of, but not bad. a little long (inches) and could use a little more fabric for windshield area. Notice how it doesn't come down the sides as far in the middle. Don't get me wrong it was only $365. It's not a custom fitted cover and it's gonna work great. I was amazed how heavy the whole thing weighed. Give me a call when you want to check it out.
Much less costly than custom. I paid $1300 for mine on a 26 Scarab Sport.

Quick Reply: boat covers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.