Notices

boat covers

Old 06-06-2008, 07:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default boat covers

I need a new boat cover for my 29 Powerquest,I keep the boat in my side yard.I take the cover off to move boat,only need protection from the sun and rain.Has anyone used the outdura covers sold by iboats.com?
Old 06-06-2008, 08:25 AM

What the he!! kind of name is Blue Oval? LOL Do you think you are a Ford Dealer or something?
Your 1st post and your asking for help already. You Powerquest guys. lol
Why don't you put up a building in your side yard so your buddies can store their boats next to yours and you will save the money on the cover.
Ask Bill, he had a new cover made from some lady there in Boyne last summer and it came out great.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:54 AM
Registered

YUP- figures as much...the only reason you come outta hiding is for help. SHEESH! Typical ford guy. And Blue Oval, isn't that something to do with pregnacy tests? BAH!
Ok anyways, are you looking for just a cockpit cover, or a full cover? If it's just a cockpit cover the same lady that made mine might make you one. I love mine! Not sure what all she does, or if she even makes them anymore. She was trying to get outta the business. Call me later and i'll give you her info.
BTW- why don't you loan me one of them new ford trucks to demo for the weekend?!?! I'm heading to Maryland tomorrow to tow home a new 25 Trophy and really don't wanna put the miles on a GOOD truck! LOL
Old 06-06-2008, 09:01 AM

I never thought about the pregnancy thing. Twins again Bob?
Old 06-06-2008, 09:18 AM

Default boat cover

It would be a medical mystery if my wife was going to have twins again.I'am only a Ford collector I know nothing of this dealership you talk of.I want to replace that old cavas cover I have covering the boat.My bride did't do a good job of keeping the water off, it is all ripped up and sewed together.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:22 AM
Registered

Poor Bob, he'll sign back in here and see all these new replys to his post, think he's got a serious answer, maybe some new friends, and just overall be pleased with "such a fine and helpful website" and low and behold...it's US! He shoulda been a little more sneaky with the name. I guess to help his cause, since he wasn't kind enough to post an actual LINK to a site, i'll do it for him.
www.iboats.com
Old 06-06-2008, 09:25 AM
Registered

here's another he may find helpful!!!
www.chevrolet.com
Old 06-06-2008, 10:12 AM

Default boat cover

If Heid's truck was not already hooked up to the boat, you could take that,I would hate to to have to drive out of state with the wrecker just to tow that Chevy home.What up with the boat,getting into fishing are you.By the way,if I used my letters of my name like John it would be RAM,I don't think my dad thought that thru.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Registered

Not sure the brand but I bought a full cover from them in 2001 and I am still using, held up good in the yard. I rarely trailer with it on.

Jim
Old 06-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Registered

Bob, It was good to meet you last weekend. I know your a boater, for the last couple years, we saw that Awsome PQ out there a lot.
We're planning on puttin in Sat morning & spending the night in Charleviox. Duckin around the rain.

I just purchased, (not recieved yet) a cover from Ameri-brands. The cover is made by Carver. I bought the 8oz polyester for $365 for our 34 Vyper.
Ameri-Brands_Enticer Covers Enticer $301

Boat cover direct.com had the same cover from Carver for $535.
boatcoversdirect.com/Enticer Enticer $441

It seemed like a good price to me. Anything to slow the weekly boat washings. Not to mention get it out of the Sun. Although My nieghbor just built a new barn, & has room for my new ride

BTW: BLUE OVAL ROCKS

Quick Reply: boat covers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.