Notices

OSO is crawling today?

Old 06-13-2008, 08:39 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

This is what it was like surfing the internet with a 26K modem back in 1996. If you want to kill page views and interest in a web site this is how you do it.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just got this message:

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/www/offshoreonlyclassifieds.com/inc/class.mysql.php on line 193

Fatal error: Call to undefined function html_esc() in /var/www/offshoreonlyclassifieds.com/inc/class.mysql.php on line 122
Old 06-13-2008, 09:10 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 948 Likes on 477 Posts

Database error.....database error.....i have freakin 15 pages of new posts to look through and am not 1/2 way thorough!! keep getting Database errors or it takes like 30+ seconds to load up a page.... and have been on for close to an hour!!!!
Can someone email me when this place get back on track!!!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 06-13-2008, 09:15 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Worse than dial up!

Seriously - WTF!? Back in the "good ole days" - something like this would come up and Steve would have it fixed before most of us would even know it's happening.

Today - just another site in a portfolio of sites... Would someone PLEASE go and feed the squirrels in the servers!?!?

Last edited by DoTheMath; 06-13-2008 at 09:25 AM.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Very S-l-o-w!!!
Old 06-13-2008, 10:27 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Call Ib Stephanie @ 800-692-2200;
Old 06-13-2008, 10:28 AM
Registered

This is painfull
Old 06-13-2008, 10:48 AM
Registered

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of convert_bits_to_array(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /var/www/www.offshoreonly.com/forums/forumdisplay.php(106) : eval()'d code on line 62

Man, this site is HOSED. I bet the paying advertisers LOVE this too:

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/www/offshoreonlyclassifieds.com/inc/class.mysql.php on line 193

Fatal error: Call to undefined function html_esc() in /var/www/offshoreonlyclassifieds.com/inc/class.mysql.php on line 122
Old 06-13-2008, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OSO Migration to IB Server

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems that our migration was a success....

Anyone who maybe experiencing problems it is important to note and bring attention problems to IB (for example, difficulty uploading certain files, slowness in parts of the site). If you experience any change in behavior from the site please report them in the “How To Forum Usage” section, in the thread “Post Migration Tech Reporting”.

You can also PM JuCo or email [email protected].

On 6/4/08, OffshoreOnly.com migrated to its new servers at Internet Brands. OffshoreOnly.com will be housed in a new Datacenter with added redundancy and stability to its current platform. During this migration we have a planned outage of two hours beginning at 5pm PST until 7pm PST. During that time, visitors to OSO will see who come to the site will see an “In the Shop” page. Once the migration is complete the homepage will be restored.

Upon restoration some users may experience problems due to DNS caching. Globally problems may occur up to 48 hours. However, the issue may resolve faster depending on how quickly a users ISP refreshes their DNS.

Thank you for your patience through this process and we look forward to serving you in the years to come.

Internet Brands Mgmt
Old 06-13-2008, 10:54 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm thinking about typing my posts out and mailing them to IB. Do you think they'll post them for me?

Quick Reply: OSO is crawling today?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.