Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Help With Boat Sale In Oklahoma >

Help With Boat Sale In Oklahoma

Notices

Help With Boat Sale In Oklahoma

Old 06-12-2008, 02:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes we are a dealer!yes we had someone check the boat out! no its not a new boat.we have sold the boat subject to our customers approval.we have a copy of the original florida title.but a copy only.trusting what what was said to us.now we are sitting in oklahoma{our drivers}and the seller cannot produce the title or the boat.he wont even let us know where the yard is that the boat is at.i hope this fills in all the holes that you say is in my story.if you want call me,i will gladly fill you in on the whole deal from start to finish.1-306-242-1744 again any help or comments are welcome.thanks jamie
Old 06-12-2008, 02:43 PM
RHC
Registered

1. find out from the person you sent to look at the boat ,, where was the yard and who did he deal with ,

2. take the name off the title and call the party in Fla and find out if he did in fact let the guy in Okla sell the boat for him ,,,

Just tie up the loose ends and get to the bottem of this deal quickly

RHC
Old 06-12-2008, 02:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK makes more sense now,

I can understand them needing time to produce a title, but not the boat!!!!!!! Just tell them to produce the boat or the deal is off, you will stop payment on check, I bet it will be a miracle that they some how find the lot and another key to get the boat out of it.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
I'm not buying the storie that there is only 1 key to the yard either.
That problem has a solution a pair of bolt cutters or a blow torch away.

I live in KS and bought my boat from a guy in OK. The title just needs signed off on the back and notarized...doesn't take a week.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BAJA WILL
I can understand them needing time to produce a title, but not the boat!!!!!!! Just tell them to produce the boat or the deal is off, you will stop payment on check, I bet it will be a miracle that they some how find the lot and another key to get the boat out of it.
+1

I would RUN to your back and stop payment on that check if you can. Keep the OK dealer on "credit hold" until your drivers have the boat and title in hand.
Old 06-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Registered

unfortunatley no we had to do a wire transfer beacause the boat is out of our country.and belive me i will gladly pay for a new lock and key for this mystery compound we just need to find it.thank you agian for help and comments
Old 06-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Willis Boat Storage
(580) 564-7200 - Kingston, OK

Affordable Boat & Rv Storage
(580) 564-4567 - 709 Highway 70 E, Kingston, OK

Texoma Boat & RV Storage
(580) 564-9400 - 1692 Highway 70 E, Kingston, OK

http://local.yahoo.com/results?stx=b...Kingston%2C+OK

If they're just sittin in the truck waitin, they could be drivin around and peekin through some fences to see where the boat is at least.. I wish you the best of luck.
Old 06-12-2008, 03:57 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Cool close

Originally Posted by jimmyjr
HELP,MY NAME IS JAMIE CASCADDEN AND I WORK AT A SMALL BOAT DEALERSHIP IN SASKATOON SASK.we have purchased a 22 donzi classic from m&p boats in wayne ok.we have paid for the boat four days ago.i now have two drivers in ok. that are just sitting there, the boat is in kingston ok.and the guy that we are dealing with says we have to wait.till saturday.this is when it gets fishy.i asked him to produce the clear title for the boat.he says he is getting it transferred to an oklahoma title and this will take aweek.{we need the title to cross the border.}but he said to us that he had clear title and thats why we paid for the boat IN FULL this guys stories are getting carried away.and i wonder if anyone can help.thanks in advance.
I'm close if you want me to do something????
Old 06-12-2008, 03:59 PM
Registered

belive me my boys are not just sittin and waiting they have been back and forth from wayne to kingston ok.twice and have looked at every boat storage lot in between.
Old 06-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Registered

blume,thanks for the reply we have contacted the seller and he says the boat will be on my trailer in 2 hours.unfourtunatly that was three hours ago.trust me i want to belive this guy and chalk it up to bad luck.but stuff isnt adding up.the guys name is mike and he owns m&p boat sales.have you ever heard of him?he seems like a genuine guy.and im willing to let all of this go.i just now want my boat .i have a contact at donzi so the title thing does not scare me.so much.it just this guy has my money and i dont have aboat just stories of where my boat is.thanks for letting me rant.

Quick Reply: Help With Boat Sale In Oklahoma

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.