Help With Boat Sale In Oklahoma >

Help With Boat Sale In Oklahoma

Notices

Help With Boat Sale In Oklahoma

Old 06-12-2008, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Help With Boat Sale In Oklahoma

HELP,MY NAME IS JAMIE CASCADDEN AND I WORK AT A SMALL BOAT DEALERSHIP IN SASKATOON SASK.we have purchased a 22 donzi classic from m&p boats in wayne ok.we have paid for the boat four days ago.i now have two drivers in ok. that are just sitting there, the boat is in kingston ok.and the guy that we are dealing with says we have to wait.till saturday.this is when it gets fishy.i asked him to produce the clear title for the boat.he says he is getting it transferred to an oklahoma title and this will take aweek.{we need the title to cross the border.}but he said to us that he had clear title and thats why we paid for the boat IN FULL this guys stories are getting carried away.and i wonder if anyone can help.thanks in advance.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Who's the guy your dealing with and where is the boat in Kingston? I'll be going through Kingston on Friday headed to my lake house in Solder Creek which is basically Kingston.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:05 PM
Registered

thanks for the reply the dealership is m&p boat sales in wayne ok.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Registered

But the boat is in Kingston?
Old 06-12-2008, 12:38 PM
Registered

yes the boat is in kingston he says in a locked compound and and the guy who has the key is out of state.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:18 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

was raised down in Purcell just north of wayne whats his name? And the yard in Kingston that it is supposable at.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:38 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Sounds like you found a redneck shiester Transferring a title takes 10 minutes, but he might have to wait for the state to mail it to him. I'm not buying the storie that there is only 1 key to the yard either.

Your drivers are stuck a LONG way from home. I would send them to Tulsa or Oklahoma City and tell them to have fun for a couple of days, instead of being in the middle of no where.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:48 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We're going to be busy between Stacey Ridle and this guy. Sounds too fishy to me
Old 06-12-2008, 01:48 PM
Registered

well it seems pretty suspicous to me as well we are buying this boat to resell and it has been sold.this customer is a very good customer.and we are not at big store{keep it small,keep it all mentality}we sell caravelle&some aluminum.so this deal is big to us.we went on good faith and already have over1500 dollars wrapped up in two drivers fuel,hotels,etc.i dont want to sound like a whiner but iam now really nervous about this deal.the guys name is mike and i really want to belive that this is just poor circumstances.but im getting less and less hopeful.any advice or comments are very appriciated
Old 06-12-2008, 02:01 PM

Is this a brand new boat????? I am confused? how did you already sell a boat you don't have? Had you gone to see the boat before??, or got the title for???

Regardless, if you paid for it go get it, if not, stop payment on the check. As for title depending on if its a new boat or on consignment or whatever it can take a week to get a clean title from the bank, but your a DEALER soo you already know this.

Lots of holes inthis story?

Quick Reply: Help With Boat Sale In Oklahoma

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.