Notices

Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Old 06-20-2008, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
GPS IS SILLY NOW WHY DOES EVERYONE BUY THEN INSTEAD OF A SPEEDO
......deep breath

because in order to set an accepted world mark you must follow a specific PROCEEDURE according to the UIM......time set over a measured distance in a two way pass......THATS THE WAY IT IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN......and thats the way all the other world marks you are competing against have been set so its fair to you and everybody else........in Reggies 177 one way pay pass he could have hit 180 or 181 at one point on a GPS......BUT WORLD MARKS ARE NOT SET ON A GPS.....sorry

Im out onthis thread......we'll just be having this discussion again in a couple of months

Last edited by pullmytrigger; 06-20-2008 at 08:54 AM.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:41 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
I'll repeat, Reggie has more race wins and championships in more sanctioning bodies in more parts of the world than all other manufactures COMBINED!!!......you hear that?.....COMBINED!!!!......Reggie has NOTHING to prove on the racecourse.......he has been there, DONE THAT, dominated SO MANY classes of racing for so long its sickening.
Like .....what the heck kind of a comment is THAT???

Reggie....you either love him or hate him
It is named Cat Killer isn't it? In the last 20 years how many races has Reggie gone up against and won against a cat??

Oh yeah that's right, the only time I remember him beating a cat was when he raced in SKATER CAT with Fountain written on the side that was 4-6 feet smaller than the rest of his class....

Old 06-20-2008, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

......deep breath

because in order to set an accepted world mark you must follow a specific PROCEEDURE according to the UIM......time set over a measured distance in a two way pass......THATS THE WAY IT IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN......and thats the way all the other world marks you are competing against have been set so its fair to you and everybody else........in Reggies 177 one way pay pass he could have hit 180 or 181 at one point on a GPS......BUT WORLD MARKS ARE NOT SET ON A GPS.....sorry

Im out onthis thread......we'll just be having this discussion again in a couple of months
WHY NOT THE LOTTO KILO ITS NEUTRAL AREA OR WAS IN THE PASSED, HEY I HAVE NOTHING AGAINSTREGGIE OR HIS BOATS, I TALKED TO HIS SALES TEAM ABOUT MY WIFE DESIGNING AND MAKING CUSTOM RUGS FOR SPECIAL PROJECTS AND THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA SHOWED THEM A SAMPLE WITH A OL DESIGN NO PROBLEM. I will get off these caps sorry so its about the new owner. it would be like me going to the beach in my old race truck mod 4 x 4 back in the day and go ask familys to race down the beach in there jeep wagon or blazer. instead of that I would hang out and pull stuck people out or the tow trucks that got stuck pulling them out. it would be nice to see it run in a class with boats not sbi where he helps make the rules change aka key west shink wrap forced ol to sit on trailer
Old 06-20-2008, 09:48 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=Panther;2596090]It is named Cat Killer isn't it? In the last 20 years how many races has Reggie gone up against and won against a cat??

Oh yeah that's right, the only time I remember him beating a cat was when he raced in SKATER CAT with Fountain written on the side that was 4-6 feet smaller than the rest of his class.... and when he raced his fountain cat it was so so. and your chances of winning are great when you change the rules and 5 out of 6 boats are yours in a class lets see if ck will show up at the big race saturday down in fl:rolleye
Old 06-20-2008, 02:46 PM
Registered

Received 3,016 Likes on 987 Posts

Tank.....your obviously a hater......you'll probably never change your mind.......but having a "bad guy" is good for any sport.......maybe you'll come out to some races to see him get beat.
"Hater"....Yea, I guess you could say I'm a hater...However, I don't "hate" Fountain powerboats. I hate the way reggie attempts to spew propoganda around with all the bull sh!t and his tendency to slant things in his favor. I like the way you bring up coming out to a race to watch him get beat. That brings up a very good point of another reason why I think he's a tool...I find it sad that Reggie wont back other Fountain boats just because they're not his pet project...Eh-hem "on the chip".

I can tell you this...I, as well as many others, will never buy a Fountain for the simple reason of Reggies behavior.

Nice boat, great running. Let it's accomplishments tell the tail of it's success. Not a loud mouthed egotisticle maniac that causes controversy in attempt to gain further attention at any cost.

Last edited by thisistank; 06-20-2008 at 09:20 PM.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:39 PM
Registered

and where have you been for the last 20 YEARS????

I'll repeat, Reggie has more race wins and championships in more sanctioning bodies in more parts of the world than all other manufactures COMBINED!!!......you hear that?.....COMBINED!!!!......Reggie has NOTHING to prove on the racecourse.......he has been there, DONE THAT, dominated SO MANY classes of racing for so long its sickening.
Like .....what the heck kind of a comment is THAT???

Reggie....you either love him or hate him

Tank.....your obviously a hater......you'll probably never change your mind.......but having a "bad guy" is good for any sport.......maybe you'll come out to some races to see him get beat.
yah raced WITH THE CARPET BAGGER SBI reggie makes the rules floods class with his boats and the odds are with him 5 beakers one skater, one ol, phat, well ol and skater did well in oss and opa against the beaker boats and no I am not a hater like you
Old 06-20-2008, 06:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ratickle
??
built by skater copid by fountian
Old 06-20-2008, 06:57 PM
Registered

Yeah......I suppose if you dig deep enough there are a couple of places left in the world that he has not totally kicked azz in for the last 20 yrs.......
last 20yrs your a JOKE he kick azz on sbi cause he made the rules as he went on you don't PUT SHINK WRAP ON A BOAT AND FLOAT IT ACROSS THE START LINE AND CALL YOURSELF WORLD CHAMP WHY A GOOD BOAT SAT ON A TRAILER ALL WEEK CAUSE YOU BENT THE RULES SO THEY COULD NOT PLACE. YOUR A LOOSERGET A LIFE FOUNTIANS ARE A NICE BOAT BUT PRODUCTION MADE WHAT RACES IS NOT YOUR HULL IT A CUSTOM HULL THAT SKATER HELP DESIGN AND MAKE THEN ONCE IT WAS GOOD THEY MAKE AT HOME NOWWWWW. chit the last race I came in I made it to second place with no bolster then had to pull over cause my navigator was pissed I was running with a piece of metal ready to cut me wide open if I fell to starboard
we finished in 3rd out of three boats in P5 in 02 cape race I did not take a trophy because we did'nt finish and they push a boat with tape on it sorry. I have no respect for people like that but not a hater. I do respect people like TOM GENTY who I watched flip that day and H SMITTY SMITH who we lost a great throttleman nice to talk to. hey if reggie never buys a custom rug from us thats there lose but bring ck to a real race OPA he can't bend them like sbi time out
Old 06-20-2008, 07:01 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=pullmytrigger;2596046]......deep breath

because in order to set an accepted world mark you must follow a specific PROCEEDURE according to the UIM......time set over a measured distance in a two way pass......THATS THE WAY IT IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN......and thats the way all the other world marks you are competing against have been set so its fair to you and everybody else........in Reggies 177 one way pay pass he could have hit 180 or 181 at one point on a GPS......BUT WORLD MARKS ARE NOT SET ON A GPS...
ITS CALLED LOTTO WHERE THE BIG BOYS GO NO UIM THATS A JOKE hes got uim rules in his sandbox were he was know to lower the bridge on his comp:rolleye at the river lake what ever joke

Last edited by AIR TIME; 06-20-2008 at 08:20 PM.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JCPERF
First of all lets establish that i think your a jackazz.You were not at the poker run and you dont know Lucididee personally.You talk out your azz on here and you should get a life.I have been apart of a Fountain race team and now i am involved with Outerlimits.I call it as i see it.Not do i have to explain to a "Beenshooter" like yourself.
Ya Im the one that needs a life

Quick Reply: Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.