Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC >

Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Notices

Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Old 06-16-2008, 11:38 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't care what happend between point A and point B, the first one to point B wins the trophy

Was this a poker run or a race?? I thought you get a sealed envelope with a card in it.
The NYC Poker Used to have an official King of the Hudson (for Cats) and a Queen of the Hudson (for Vees). So it was pretty much a drag race from the GW Bridge to the VZ Bridge. Some that do the run still run it as a drag, but it is no longer an official title. It's more for bragging rights now. But then again, this is not the 1st time Reggie has sent a fountain to a Poker Run to make it a race.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Smarty
Either you like Reggie or hate Reggie,

The CAT KILLER name offends many too!
Don't hate Reggie, just some of the stuff he does. Have a lot of respect for him for some things he has done though. 177 in a V takes some 'nads. Saying V's will be faster than Cats and naming your boat CK, then beating some cats in a poker run with no "First" to anywhere official test, then bragging officially as if it were, is just plain wrong. His boat design, testing, racing, etc. all deserve praise I think. His attitude toward some of the other designers and builders I think deserves no praise. Bringing a race boat and race team to a poker run with monster engines but not a speed test run is an obvious misrepresentation of capabilities at best. As Jason said, their Black Thunder beat all of the Fountains in their class at LOTO. Usually don't get involved in these, just eat the popcorn and watch.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:58 AM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,701 Likes on 3,784 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucididee
I don't care what happend between point A and point B, the first one to point B wins the trophy

The NYC Poker Used to have an official King of the Hudson (for Cats) and a Queen of the Hudson (for Vees). So it was pretty much a drag race from the GW Bridge to the VZ Bridge. Some that do the run still run it as a drag, but it is no longer an official title. It's more for bragging rights now. But then again, this is not the 1st time Reggie has sent a fountain to a Poker Run to make it a race.
I know just love the "its not a race" its a Poker run motto! So is Reggie queen of the Hudson ???
Old 06-16-2008, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete B
I know just love the "its not a race" its a Poker run motto! So is Reggie queen of the Hudson ???
That should get a response!
Old 06-16-2008, 12:14 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
Ron,

I am not sure the boat would come back in one piece...

The boat appears to be getting shaved quite a bit :

Help me out here. What am I looking at? Is this a repair or something that happend in a the race errrrr poker run.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All this talk of a cat beating a beak is ludicrous!Everyone knows that Fountains are the fastest boats in the world and if they had wings they would fly
Old 06-16-2008, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Help me out here. What am I looking at? Is this a repair or something that happend in a the race errrrr poker run.
there was a malfunction with the hyper drive and the boat started to fall apart when it could not reach warp speed. capt'n Kirk has Scotty working on the problem as we speak and Spok is trying to give JC the vulcan reach around
Old 06-16-2008, 12:28 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete B
I like to think of him as the Court Jester
Old 06-16-2008, 12:32 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Allen4 is still a putz!!!!!!!!

I missed all the fun
Old 06-16-2008, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
there was a malfunction with the hyper drive and the boat started to fall apart when it could not reach warp speed. capt'n Kirk has Scotty working on the problem as we speak and Spok is trying to give JC the vulcan reach around
Hahaha, I'm surprised noone mentioned a faulty flux capacitor...

Let's get Christopher Lloyd and Michael J. Fox on the line and see if they can furnish a replacement.

Quick Reply: Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.