Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Notices

Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Old 06-19-2008, 08:28 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SLOWOUTBOARD
you know that whoever is in front has the line,regardless if it is a pokerrun,race or snowskiing
Actually not. Poker Runs are not races, , and therefore are not held on restricted closed courses. Because of this they are subject to Coast Guard rules of the road which state to hold your course and speed when being over taken.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:38 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
Actually not. Poker Runs are not races, , and therefore are not held on restricted closed courses. Because of this they are subject to Coast Guard rules of the road which state to hold your course and speed when being over taken.
Exactly!

In a race...yeah...

In a poker run..no. If someone did that to me at 160 they better be ready to throw down even if I'm only a buck 75.

People are out there to have fun and have some friendly competition thrown for good measure, not get killed.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
maybe his course was threw the sectator fleet
Old 06-19-2008, 09:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tnothin
Well I mmean I feel like the guy is running a scouting report on me so come on. And I feel like some of the other people are a little sensitive. You just dont get the tone of voice when writing. Im cool.
i went back to look at some of your other posts...you seem to just enjoy phucking with people....very opinionated and really....just not very smart....why don't you pay to be a member here....if you really have a 29 foot fountain i think you could pay the $50 to be a member...
Old 06-19-2008, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

QUOTE:
"While Rio Roses is surely a very fast boat and was very impressive, part of the story smells like poo..... where is the paragraph that tell the part how they flew through the no wake zone leaving Doctors Lake under the bridge. Total disregard for a marked no wake zone. Was a sad sight to see them go ripping through there, especially with the image poker runs and performance boats have in general these days. After Rio Roses blew through there to build their lead, FWC hauled arse into position to make sure nobody else did the same......"

This is so much fun, I thought I would keep it interesting. The above is a quote from the first CatKiller poker run thread. It looks like maybe they have a habit of jumping starts and driving like ???? You have got to admit, these threads usually take a long time to start becoming boring!

Last edited by Ratickle; 06-19-2008 at 10:39 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lucididee
Listen here North Jersey, King of Garbage boy, carry on with your own business. Next time I'll have my skinny arse brother really kick your arse.

You are mine! And I will hurt YOU! (Oh yeah, I actually have more people than you do!)
i smell a rebellion in the air.....

you let some new guy get you all worked up... do you not like a little sport?? i will pardon you for this, next time you wont be so lucky... carry on my sweet, and dont forget who made you feel better the other night.... dont forget, your king is their for his people....

that is all...
Old 06-19-2008, 12:43 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
i smell a rebellion in the air.....

you let some new guy get you all worked up... do you not like a little sport?? i will pardon you for this, next time you wont be so lucky... carry on my sweet, and dont forget who made you feel better the other night.... dont forget, your king is their for his people....

that is all...
Na, it's just the same stupid arguement that was had a few years back. Some of his 1st post was in the OL sections bashing OLs and praising the Fountain. I guess it's kinda like me with the Rangers. I luv my Rangers but I hate the Devils even more. To each is own, but at least fight a different fight this time.

Yes my dear, you were my true friend at the Poker Run. THANK YOU!
Old 06-19-2008, 01:05 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
Exactly!

In a race...yeah...

In a poker run..no. If someone did that to me at 160 they better be ready to throw down even if I'm only a buck 75.

People are out there to have fun and have some friendly competition thrown for good measure, not get killed.

Just think in a poker run most people usually are not racers,so you have to watch them if they don't keep there line.1 boat doing 60 and one at 140+ the boat going 60 besides to turn or even veer to left or right,Ive seen some close calls.Ya have to anticipate them turning on ya,they never back

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
spank what 80% of what guys with there familys in 32 to 36 ft cats with 525s

it ony got beat by ONE cat in the run......

so take that real race boat ck whats it like 47ft long? run it against a bunch OF REAL RACE BOATS IN OPA AGAINST CATS ITS SAME SIZE AND HP

OMG....give me a break!!!.....now its ......"go to OPA".....seeing that Reggie has more race wins and championships in more santioning bodies than all other manufactures COMBINED!!!!......jeez I guess he does have something to prove on the racecourse.....i guess there is some corner of the world he hasnt DOMINATED........unbelievable statement!

kilo runs unless its in reggiies place wear he can lower the bridge on his comp.
fyi Cig tried to bump Reggie off in their own "event" in Fla.....but gave up.
And yeah he set up a proper speed run in his backyard to the tune of his 50gs......nothing stopping OL from hosting thier own event anywhere they want on thier dime and not relying on some silly GPS readings.......faak me

just when you think you can leave it alone.......it pulls you back in.......!!!!!
Old 06-19-2008, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SLOWOUTBOARD
you know that whoever is in front has the line,regardless if it is a pokerrun,race or snowskiing
wasn't reggie flying above giving them updates on where the competition was? Sounds like intentional blocking to me! Not cool, and worse downright dangerous! he should have kept his line, especially in a poker run!

Quick Reply: Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.