Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Assclown racing heads to SIB (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189134-assclown-racing-heads-sib.html)

Panther 06-18-2008 09:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Good luck fellas and more importantly have fun!

Wahoo ATV 06-18-2008 09:08 AM

Sounds like a ton of fun. But who painted the boat?

glassdave 06-18-2008 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV (Post 2593623)
Sounds like a ton of fun. But who painted the boat?

some assclown wanna be :D. . . . but definetly not the same assclown that painted that green batboat :hitfan::D . . .

(Editors note- The graphic on Robs boat is an original Dave Hunter that is very cool. I had to restore it to its original appearance after some assclown totally screwed up the boat doing some repair work for rob. I brought the boat back to its original form using only photos and what i could resurrect from all the crap said assclown put over it. Most of the paint/graphics are new but it is pretty accurate to what it was. I dont want to take credit for the graphic but rather preserving it. Hunter is actually one of my favorite graphics guys out there.:cool:)

Spicy 06-18-2008 09:35 AM

Went Cobia fishing yesterday in Hampton Roads, what a blast that was, heading home/back to the office this morning and I saw you guys just north of Richmond heading south about an hour ago, I was heading north on 95... Have fun and a safe trip...:D:D

glassdave 06-18-2008 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by marylandmark (Post 2593554)
Have a safe trip!

I saw you pulling thru Brandywine on 301 South around 7AMish.

yea, we were over by the detention center and Rob pointed out a trailer park and said hey theres Maryland Mark. . . i dont know if he meant the trailer park or the detention center :D:D:D

BobbyB 06-18-2008 11:03 AM

Have fun guys and be safe.

Biggus 06-18-2008 11:05 AM

Man, sounds like you guys are in for a great time!!!! I wish I could be an azzclown too! :drink:

MDG Dave must have worked 'round the clock to get ya together!!!

Keep us posted!!!

Kurt

jayboat 06-18-2008 12:05 PM

Good luck, assclowns! :drink::drink:

(I like sayin that...)

glassdave 06-18-2008 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Biggus (Post 2593776)
Man, sounds like you guys are in for a great time!!!! I wish I could be an azzclown too! :drink:

MDG Dave must have worked 'round the clock to get ya together!!!

Keep us posted!!!

Kurt

. . . dont sell yourself short Kurt . . your a tremendous azzclown :drink:. . . . what size shirt ya want, i'll save ya one :D

Biggus 06-18-2008 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 2593858)
. . . dont sell yourself short Kurt . . your a tremendous azzclown :drink:. . . . what size shirt ya want, i'll save ya one :D

...oh thank you Dave :party-smiley-004:

I'll wear it proudly :drink: size XXL please.

Kurt :cool-smiley-026: