Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Flights to KW from Florida? >

Flights to KW from Florida?

Notices

Flights to KW from Florida?

Old 06-20-2008, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This cheap flight thing is history. If the discount airlines raise fares to were they have to be, nobody will fly them. Fasten you seatbelts the next year will be intresting to say the least. Doug
Old 06-20-2008, 04:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I almost cry when I look at what I use to pay for vacations. I'm a pack rat so I save my reciepts. I have been going to KW for about 12 years now. Every year it went up. but now it's more then double then 10 years ago but oh well who knows....
Old 06-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Maritime_Eng
Why not fly into Fort Myers and then take the Ferry to Key West. It drops you off right next to Galeon Resort. I just used it last week and it was $100 round trip.

http://www.keywestshuttle.com/specials.asp
WOW thats a good one I will right ir down boston to ft meyers and ferry cool.never though about that last trip for me was 94 and I said I wouldn't miss a trip after that my good buddy went with me and the wife and baby she left us at the dry pits when they were on the uther end of kw by some park we walked and walked and walked ended up at some gay beach bar hotel got a messarge from a bull dike frozen drink then walked the rest of the way to the hotel. he always gets a car now. so hope to make it after 14yrs would like to race a bat boat too. mine will be getting something so we can race it again in touch 09 7 yrs and a lot of surgeries.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:49 PM
chuckbeecher
Platinum Member

The lowest price from Fll, MCO, TPA or MIA will be qouted exactly 3 wks prior to the day of travel begins along with a Sat Night stay.
Now is way too early. Months in advance last year or even two years ago has always been way to farin advances.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:02 AM
Registered

I have flown into Key West and Ft L and rented and drove. For some reason it is much costlier to fly from anywhere in Florida to Key West. I have known people who have flown in from diferent parts of the country for much less. I am thinking of trying the Ft meyers fairy next time.