Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-23-2008, 03:01 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Just for you bench racers that dont know any better and can barley use a calculator my ratios can be 1:47 or 1:32 depending on what prop im running and my engine has the capibilty to rev to 7k I can run from a 22 ptich prop upt to a 28 pitch prop
"Bench Warmers"?????!

MF'r I've had bar tabs that cost more than your boat - and the 500 outdrives you've been through. Tool.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
"Bench Warmers"?????!

MF'r I've had bar tabs that cost more than your boat - and the 500 outdrives you've been through. Tool.
Wow another Rocker fellow wanna be that deosnt even know who I am. Ignornace is bliss once again.

Could you imgaine if you used that bar tab moeny to make your boat fast. Just imgaine were you would be
Old 06-23-2008, 03:04 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Originally Posted by BBB725
Here's the project, if anyone wants to read it.

http://rlcpe.com/images/projects/tri...pledigits.html
What an amazing waste of time and money.....to prove what?

100mph is like the new 50mph.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:05 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Ratickle
At 100 in a 22 Stingray I don't think Hydrodynamics matter much. It's probably all aerodynamics.

I don't think 100 is possible in that combo either. But if it even comes close, (95 or above), I'll be real impressed.
I would think after all this time posting this on many boards, and I believe getting booted off some, including the Stingray owner's boards, that someone would have a valid test by now.

220SX's and 230SX's are in the 65 to 75mph range with 5.7's and big blocks. Most know that anything much above 70 it better be calm water and a good driver. The new 230 with the 8.1 runs at 70 or so.

The boat TD has is an old model, certainly not the same hull as the new ones are. 80's is very possible, and then some, with the new 230 and a big block, but it's not a stable boat at that speed.

Either way, a simple GPS test would answer one question.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tblrklakemo
What an amazing waste of time and money.....to prove what?

100mph is like the new 50mph.
Not a waist of time at all its been alot of fun to see people spend more money on there boat this to repower just try to beat me
Old 06-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ratickle
7% slip would be 100mph with the same RPM and pitch. If the prop had been lab'd, and the pitch was closer to 29, you would be looking at about 9% to 11% slip for 100mph.

Who else is in Jersey close to where TD runs? There has to be someone up there we all trust, (did I say that about Jersey?), to run with TD and let us know.
Ratickle, Frank at Typhoon is going to supply a zeroed out GPS, but he's not going for a ride......
I could probably arrange for somebody to go out and pace TD on the Bay.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:07 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow another Rocker fellow wanna be that deosnt even know who I am. Ignornace is bliss once again.

Could you imgaine if you used that bar tab moeny to make your boat fast. Just imgaine were you would be
You're not getting banned even if you try just so u can be proven to be the jackazz you are. And your IP is known so if you decide to back out we'll be in touch. Man you don't know when to shut up.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bluellama
Ratickle, Frank at Typhoon is going to supply a zeroed out GPS, but he's not going for a ride......
I could probably arrange for somebody to go out and pace TD on the Bay.
Bring his boat out to pace me I will run him
Old 06-23-2008, 03:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
You're not getting banned even if you try just so u can be proven to be the jackazz you are. And your IP is known so if you decide to back out we'll be in touch. Man you don't know when to shut up.
Is that a threat?
Old 06-23-2008, 03:11 PM
Registered

Ahhhh TD, now you've gone and stepped in it. Last time you were on this board Million DollaBill was still hanging with CashBar in SoFla, since then he has relocated to Jersey.
You might end up with a bigger audience than you expected.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.