Like Tree0Likes

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-30-2008, 09:39 PM
Registered

My Boats: 22 Velocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin View Post
Who gives a $hit how it gets done. This isn't science class. If you really want to jerk yourself off trying to make an Alpha go fast, go ahead- no one cares.

You know, I could probably develop enough callouses on my forehead that I could drive 16d nails into 2x4's. Or I could spend $11 and by a Stanley claw hammer. Both provide the same result, one is considerably more practical. Judging by how hard you keep clinging to your fascination with the Magic Alpha, I'm not sure which one you would think is the practical one.

You are such an asss!! I was making the point of it not having an Alpha because of TD's claim. It would not meet his challenge criteria! How are going to assume that I am clinging to Magic Alpha? I only went to see if it existed!!!
Old 06-30-2008, 09:44 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

My Boats: Making hot chicks hotter since 2010

Why in the world would you tie yourself to TD DKerns?? That ship was taking on water before it even got off the trailer. Now after all this you are still standing up for him.

Don't you realize you've completely alienated yourself from the rest of the performance boat community? Jeez. I hope you guys are happy with each other.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:57 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollaBill View Post
Why in the world would you tie yourself to TD DKerns?? That ship was taking on water before it even got off the trailer. Now after all this you are still standing up for him.

Don't you realize you've completely alienated yourself from the rest of the performance boat community? Jeez. I hope you guys are happy with each other.
I will be nice...... I am no way affiliated with TD. I went a year ago to check out the drive. I have not been back since.

From reading some posts in this thread and other threads on this site, I alienated myself form the performance boat community when I bought a 22 foot run of the mill lake boat. I have my friends and guess I don't need anymore. I have seen a whole different side of many members because of this thread. And I would not have that kind people as friends or associates. I have made it just fine without the full support of the OSO community, and I will continue to do just fine. Thank you for the heads up anyway!!
Old 06-30-2008, 10:09 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

All wrong. I don't care if you took a raft to an event. He!! one of my best friends hasn't had a boat for a few years because he got screwed over. I have his back no matter what. You go, I go.

You tried to defend a complete TOOL. It has NOTHING to do with your boat. Don't use that as an excuse. Half the fun of this sport is interaction with other maniacs. But, it's your call.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:17 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitern View Post
MIke, Much like I stated earlier:

Hey Triple digits -I fully support your position - keep it up. This is so entertaining it has brought me out of retirement just to response to all this nonsense. I saw you out there, I was one of the paceboats for the inside group. I was duly impressed with the way your boat ran - but - when I was a kid I did had a flat bottom row boat with a mercury outboard on it that would have given you a run for your money. Honestly guys, I'm sorry, but we were under orders to keep everybody together otherwise I would have dusted him off as would have every other boat in our group. Wait, I didn't start off to get nasty. REMEMBER, AS NJPPC MEMBERS, we, as an organization go all out to entertain those with Special Needs. By the way, since you ( Triple Digits ) are a dreamer, I personally would like to extend an invitation to an absolutely great event called SHORE DREAMS FOR KIDS where you will find far too many folks to mix with. There you will be able to get a free boat ride on a real performance boat, go on bouncy rides on shore and we'll even feed you a hot dog and hamburger. Your every dream come true. I take that back, your not invited. To do so would be an insult to those great folks that attend Shore Dream for Kids. Dreams and fantasies are what your world is made of, but the real world is out there should you care to step up to the plate this or any other weekend. Regards, and thanks again for all the entertainment
FUKN GREAT, LOVE IT
Old 06-30-2008, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Half the fun of this sport is interaction with other maniacs. But, it's your call.
I like that. I'm going to have it tattoo'ed on my diick. But I need one more sentence to fill the rest of the space.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:44 PM
Registered

My Boats: I am Jersey's B!tch

Half the fun of this sport is interaction with other maniacs, the other half is hanging out with stecz, hes the only sane son of a bi tch on this site!!!!!!

hows that.....
Old 06-30-2008, 10:44 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin View Post
I like that. I'm going to have it tattoo'ed on my diick. But I need one more sentence to fill the rest of the space.
LMAO.Or we could just leave it at

half
Old 06-30-2008, 10:45 PM
Registered

Quote:
You tried to defend a complete TOOL. It has NOTHING to do with your boat. Don't use that as an excuse. Half the fun of this sport is interaction with other maniacs. But, it's your call.

I don't know that I defended him. I only stated that I went to see his project. Do I agree with his approach? NO Did I say his boat would run 100? NO Do I think that he sandbagged and/or was down power do to tuning error? YES I do. Did I drive to Jersey to cheer him on? NO

I agree with your theory on the Boat thing. I have not had any issues with meeting people on the water. I have not had anyone degrade me because of my boat. I don't have the time to look back through the thread, but I am pretty sure Chris Sunkin made some comments about boat size and this being an "Offshore" only site. So I guess I need to stay off of OSO until I get an "Offshore" boat?? (Only used him as an example because his is the only one I remember verbatim.)

Last edited by DKerns; 06-30-2008 at 10:47 PM.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:45 PM
Registered

My Boats: I am Jersey's B!tch

Half the fun of this sport is interaction with other maniacs.
Stecz is my king.

better