Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189409-any-body-see-little-blue-sting-ray-friday.html)

DollaBill 06-23-2008 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2599159)
Im not getting into with you I asked you a simple question and you could not answer me its ok I understand. I only own 2 boats.

LOL

tripple digits 06-23-2008 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Tom A. (Post 2599156)
Oh and one more thing, if you want to run in a poker run, step up to the plate and enter it, then we will see how you really run. I ran my 22 for for four years in poker runs.

Im actly working on racing the boat in long island this year. Im looking to run it in P7 class

bluellama 06-23-2008 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Tom A. (Post 2599143)
Please let me know when this happens because I don't even want my boat sitting on the trailer in Toms River @ Typhoon.
I had a 22 Donzi Classic with 625 HP. It ran a legit 80-85 mph and was a stupid handful to drive. That hull was far superior to the Stingray. So even giving the benefit of the doubt that your boat does run 90+, I don't want to be anywhere near you when you do.

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2599154)
Wow we have another expsert on out hands. You dont know what your talking about and its not far superior. Mine drives realy good at speed

TD, don't go pissing Tommy off.
I was going to ask him to be the camera boat for your historic Tripple Digits run.
I'm pretty sure his boat can pace yours, and after spending some time in his last boat with him, I'm sure he can out drive you....

Tom A. 06-23-2008 03:52 PM

OK, you caught me. I am not an expert!

Let's see here.
I have been powerboating since I was 10 (36 now). I raced APBA and US Offshore for 5 years in a 1979 30' Mirage with twin small blocks. I have owned a 22 Donzi Clasisc, a 29' Kryptonite, and now have a 38 Donzi Competition. I have run many different boats over the years and have done 170mph, but I guess I am not an expert in your eyes. (or expsert as you called me):Whatever:

tripple digits 06-23-2008 03:53 PM

People can see how fast I relay run, step up to the plate like a man show up in TRS with something that is close to what I have and lets race. easy enough dont know why all these people hiding behind, Oh your boat is so out of control I would not want to be near it. Bring it out I will stay far enough away if your that paranoide. Lets have some fun

Tom A. 06-23-2008 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by bluellama (Post 2599174)
TD, don't go pissing Tommy off.
I was going to ask him to be the camera boat for your historic Tripple Digits run.
I'm pretty sure his boat can pace yours, and after spending some time in his last boat with him, I'm sure he can out drive you....

I won't get anywhere near a boat that small trying to run those speeds.......:party-smiley-004:

tripple digits 06-23-2008 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Tom A. (Post 2599175)
OK, you caught me. I am not an expert!

Let's see here.
I have been powerboating since I was 10 (36 now). I raced APBA and US Offshore for 5 years in a 1979 30' Mirage with twin small blocks. I have owned a 22 Donzi Clasisc, a 29' Kryptonite, and now have a 38 Donzi Competition. I have run many different boats over the years and have done 170mph, but I guess I am not an expert in your eyes. (or expsert as you called me):Whatever:

Like I said another expert, Im older been faster and raced in orginzied racing

Steve H 06-23-2008 03:55 PM

Great thread. Even the spelling is entertaining:food-smiley-007:

Tom A. 06-23-2008 03:55 PM

Spell check is your friend, don't be afraid of it!:D

tripple digits 06-23-2008 03:57 PM

Hmmm do you think you idiots dont piss me off? so far everybody running scared not one step up to the plate and wants to run me with something even close to what I have, You all want to hide behind a pc just in case I am telling the truth then you can save face