Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-23-2008, 03:48 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Im not getting into with you I asked you a simple question and you could not answer me its ok I understand. I only own 2 boats.
LOL
Old 06-23-2008, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom A.
Oh and one more thing, if you want to run in a poker run, step up to the plate and enter it, then we will see how you really run. I ran my 22 for for four years in poker runs.
Im actly working on racing the boat in long island this year. Im looking to run it in P7 class
Old 06-23-2008, 03:51 PM
Registered

Please let me know when this happens because I don't even want my boat sitting on the trailer in Toms River @ Typhoon.
I had a 22 Donzi Classic with 625 HP. It ran a legit 80-85 mph and was a stupid handful to drive. That hull was far superior to the Stingray. So even giving the benefit of the doubt that your boat does run 90+, I don't want to be anywhere near you when you do.
Originally Posted by tripple digits
Wow we have another expsert on out hands. You dont know what your talking about and its not far superior. Mine drives realy good at speed

TD, don't go pissing Tommy off.
I was going to ask him to be the camera boat for your historic Tripple Digits run.
I'm pretty sure his boat can pace yours, and after spending some time in his last boat with him, I'm sure he can out drive you....
Old 06-23-2008, 03:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

OK, you caught me. I am not an expert!

Let's see here.
I have been powerboating since I was 10 (36 now). I raced APBA and US Offshore for 5 years in a 1979 30' Mirage with twin small blocks. I have owned a 22 Donzi Clasisc, a 29' Kryptonite, and now have a 38 Donzi Competition. I have run many different boats over the years and have done 170mph, but I guess I am not an expert in your eyes. (or expsert as you called me)
Old 06-23-2008, 03:53 PM
Registered

People can see how fast I relay run, step up to the plate like a man show up in TRS with something that is close to what I have and lets race. easy enough dont know why all these people hiding behind, Oh your boat is so out of control I would not want to be near it. Bring it out I will stay far enough away if your that paranoide. Lets have some fun
Old 06-23-2008, 03:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by bluellama
TD, don't go pissing Tommy off.
I was going to ask him to be the camera boat for your historic Tripple Digits run.
I'm pretty sure his boat can pace yours, and after spending some time in his last boat with him, I'm sure he can out drive you....

I won't get anywhere near a boat that small trying to run those speeds.......
Old 06-23-2008, 03:54 PM
Registered

OK, you caught me. I am not an expert!

Let's see here.
I have been powerboating since I was 10 (36 now). I raced APBA and US Offshore for 5 years in a 1979 30' Mirage with twin small blocks. I have owned a 22 Donzi Clasisc, a 29' Kryptonite, and now have a 38 Donzi Competition. I have run many different boats over the years and have done 170mph, but I guess I am not an expert in your eyes. (or expsert as you called me)
Like I said another expert, Im older been faster and raced in orginzied racing
Old 06-23-2008, 03:55 PM
artselectricinc.com
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Great thread. Even the spelling is entertaining
Old 06-23-2008, 03:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Spell check is your friend, don't be afraid of it!
Old 06-23-2008, 03:57 PM
Registered

Hmmm do you think you idiots dont piss me off? so far everybody running scared not one step up to the plate and wants to run me with something even close to what I have, You all want to hide behind a pc just in case I am telling the truth then you can save face

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.