Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-23-2008, 10:10 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
Oh Sh#t that means if Bernie is 41 and I am 55 I should be investing in a Walker and the Clapper
AND THE BLUE PILL LOL
Old 06-23-2008, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 21 Posts

Stop all the stupid schoolyard digs and threats and BS!!!!!!!.....FAAAK!!!.......I cant believe I wasted a half hour on this......you sound like a bunch of nine yr olds!!!.........so the date for the run is when???....whos taking the vid???.....dont pizz the guy off so he doesnt show.......I want to see this thing run!!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 10:15 PM
KMP
Registered

Wow. After reading all this....sounds like BS, but still....

Nice engine, GOBS torque, light boat, if hull is straight, high x-dim...could be VERY Fast.

note: 1)Apha take 7000 rpm's?? 2) Windsheild would be worth several MPH when he gets over 80...3) Video "looks" sped up...but then my boats don't run 100

100??? get the video and GPS!!

Last edited by KMP; 06-23-2008 at 10:25 PM.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by bojoe2
AND THE BLUE PILL LOL
Yea But dosen't the blue pill work for youngsters to
Old 06-23-2008, 10:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
Here is one area I would have to agree I know Vnemous and he would give his right arm to help someone his daughter rides the volunteer rig with my son and save lives, Mike is a good guy and has not said anything to warrant being called a JO.
Thanks for the kind words Frank. I forgot to tell you that if you son Frank needs any help in the field I'm in let me know. I spent 4 years on a DEA Task Force and am very good friends of Chief Berquist and all of his upper command. Or most of the other departments in the county. If I can help let me know.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KMP
Wow. After reading all this....sounds like BS, but still....

Nice engine, GOBS torque, light boat, if hull is straight, high x-dim...could be VERY Fast.

note: 1)Apha take 7000 rpm's?? 2) Windsheild would be worth several MPH when he hets over 80...
I went 82 mph with stock drive height and a 22 pitch prop. Yes we have been talking with Jim Russell from Aero marine research and he feels the windsheild is worth 4 mph and the bottom he also feels there could be as much as 3 mph left in the bottom. Theres alot I can do, I've been working on handling for the past year. I have it handleing big water now but still cant use all the hp. I need to raise my X demension again and maybe a little more set back. Friday when we were out there, I had a full tank of gas and 4 people I still could not use all the power. Its close now, maybe a half to one inch up and one inch set back mite be the combo. One of the last things im going to do is the windsheild.

Last edited by tripple digits; 06-23-2008 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:38 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
I went 82 mph with stock drive height and a 22 pitch prop. Yes we have been talking with Jim Russell from Aero marine research and he feels the windsheild is worth 4 mph and the bottom he also feels there could be as much as 3 mph left in the bottom. Theres alot I can do, I've been working on handlingfor the past year. I have it handleing big water now but still cant use all the hp. I need to raise my X demension again and maybe a little more set back. Friday when we were out there, I had a full tank of gas and 4 people I still could not use all the power. Its close now, maybe a half to one inch up and one inch set back mite be the combo. One of the last things im going to do is the windsheild.
so whens the date.......????

Wednesday the 24th?????
Old 06-23-2008, 10:46 PM
Registered

Default Last words before bed

I don't believe I have ever disrespected anyone on this site or any other site I post on. Now I feel better. Bad Karma no good to go to bed with.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:00 PM
Registered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLEfsKM0z84

TD, video like the one I posted would put an end to all of this. I know why you don't want to, but..............

Last edited by DKerns; 06-23-2008 at 11:04 PM. Reason: video not embedding
Old 06-23-2008, 11:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Wait and see the event this turns into! Let me know where ASAP. I'm going to make some shirts.

One will say "I'm The Jackazz on OSO"

One will say "OSO is full of Jackazz's"

In the end, he'll where on OR I'll where one and it will be immortalized in pics forever
How much you selling those shirts for I'll take one of each.

Christmas gifts for some real jackass's

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.