Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-24-2008, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackJack58
TD's reputation is spreading. I was looking up some trailer info on the Trailer Boats site and came across this in a thread called "100MPH Stingray".

"The funniest part of the whole TD saga was on ScreamandFly. They challenged him to a video shoot and he accepted. With the video man on shore, TD claimed a speed in the high 90's. With the video man on board the boat, giving TD the chance to prove he wasn't full of it, the boat ran 82mph best they could do, hit a wave or wake and did a 180 degree spin tossing both TD and video man in the floor. Sooo, TD has actually gone 82mph that can be proven by witness, not the 100mph he tries to claim.

Lastly, the witnesses on shore when TD was running solo said it appeared he was running in the 60's. I saw the video and it was no where near 90mph."

Now they are laughing that he's back on this site. And maybe the boat is faster now. Frankly, it would be cool to see him do it.
But the time for BS is over. In the end it will stand for either Bull S**t...or Balls of Steel.

Now there's an idea for a shirt.
So there we go all the expsert have spoken they know all. So my new mark is 85 that would be 2 mph faster then Air Time 3 mph faster then the claimed 82 mph when I did a complete 360 and not a 180
Old 06-24-2008, 08:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rlj676
I'm guessing all of the places chock full of "little boats" that can blow his doors off have already banned him.

Otherwise Scream and Fly and Performance Boats have multiple sub-22' boats that are definitely over 100.
But not 3500lbs I/Os with Alpha 1s with pump gas small blocks
Old 06-24-2008, 08:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Here is a good exsample of what Im talking about. He has a claimed 670hp and best he could do was 83.2 mph. See now I have a bench mark to shoot for. Air Time has set the mark for me at 85 mph. Its going to be tough but I think I can do it
Airtime didn't set your mark. You set your mark.
Tripple Digits on Pump Gas

Either break the century mark, or don't, there is no try......
Old 06-24-2008, 08:42 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DKerns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLEfsKM0z84

TD, video like the one I posted would put an end to all of this. I know why you don't want to, but..............
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bluellama
Airtime didn't set your mark. You set your mark.
Tripple Digits on Pump Gas

Either break the century mark, or don't, there is no try......
Noooooooo all the experts have spoken they carefully study the tapes and there years of expseriance and there engineering back ground they say my boat cant even go 80 mph. So the new mark is 85 it will be realy tough for me and might even get hurt doing it because all the experts tell me how out of control my boat is and how unsafe it is. But Im willing to take that chance and see if I cant come up with a 85 mph pass for you people. Hope my insurnace is paid up
Old 06-24-2008, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

SO youve been boatless now for 2 years almost But you say you never see me launch my boat? Well dont you think there is a good reason for that like maybe you dont have a boat any more.
honestly...i've spent more time on the Barnegat Bay this year then i did the last season i owned my own. Most of the boats i spend my time on are 80 mph plus boats except my father 260 Sundancer. not to mention a couple hours every friday on the jet ski's. the smallest boat in my circle of friends is an older 22 velocity with a 200 merc that runs 70. some of the others are a 32 skater with 700+ per side and arneson's, 38 scarab with 625 plus per side, 39 Outerlimits with 900+ per side, 39 topgun with 525's, 39 Unltd with 850 per side etc...i owned my share of scud missles...carlson with a 460 ford and a berkley jet, couple small checkmates with high hat mercs etc...
Old 06-24-2008, 08:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
honestly...i've spent more time on the Barnegat Bay this year then i did the last season i owned my own. Most of the boats i spend my time on are 80 mph plus boats except my father 260 Sundancer. not to mention a couple hours every friday on the jet ski's. the smallest boat in my circle of friends is an older 22 velocity with a 200 merc that runs 70. some of the others are a 32 skater with 700+ per side and arneson's, 38 scarab with 625 plus per side, 39 Outerlimits with 900+ per side, 39 topgun with 525's, 39 Unltd with 850 per side etc...i owned my share of scud missles...carlson with a 460 ford and a berkley jet, couple small checkmates with high hat mercs etc...
And they all launch at Trixxies? I dont hang out in Tices shoal

Last edited by tripple digits; 06-24-2008 at 08:52 AM.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:53 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,185 Likes on 515 Posts

Do we need a Stingray forum for the huge Stingray contingent on OFFSHOREONLY?
Old 06-24-2008, 08:54 AM
Registered

Noooooooo all the experts have spoken they carefully study the tapes and there years of expseriance and there engineering back ground they say my boat cant even go 80 mph. So the new mark is 85 it will be realy tough for me and might even get hurt doing it because all the experts tell me how out of control my boat is and how unsafe it is. But Im willing to take that chance and see if I cant come up with a 85 mph pass for you people. Hope my insurnace is paid up
Come on Trippy, you've come this far, don't pull the chute now.

Anything short of 100.01 will be a failure, you know it, I know it, and every boating board will soon know it.

For over a year now you have been claiming you can run "tripple" digits on pump gas.
You usually flamed out long before anybody could get something set up, and you disappeared back into your shop. The difference this time is you didn't know when to cut loose. You caught the interest of some big fish this time, and they are circling.
You posted it, you got called on it, now prove it....

100.01 MPH
Old 06-24-2008, 08:55 AM
Registered

Expert

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.