Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-24-2008, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

no no ...the mark you set is 100mph !!! i will be there sunday along with a few other OSO'rs to hand you a fresh portable GPS and i'll also have a radar gun to boot. i know there are plenty of fast lil boats out there. i'll bet ya had this started off on the right foot this coulda been a great thread and you woulda had alot of positive feedback insitead of all the negative.

SUNDAY IT IS !! AND 100 MPH is the number !!
Old 06-24-2008, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
So there we go all the expsert have spoken they know all. So my new mark is 85 that would be 2 mph faster then Air Time 3 mph faster then the claimed 82 mph when I did a complete 360 and not a 180
wait a minute that 83 was with a 26p prop 2yrs ago. I have had 3 surgeries then and I am waiting for the doc and insurance co to work out a price on the next one but looks like I will pay the differnts between then. by aug my boat should be together and will be prop testing with a 30p labbed prop rpms Iam shooting for are between 5400 to 5600 6000 is good for a b1 drive. so with the pitch change should have higher speeds mine was still climbing at 6000 but ran out of bay. so my top end should be a lil higher. SO WE CAME FROM BEATING THE BIG BOATS AT THE POKERRUN AND 100MPH SPEEDS TO LOOKING FOR A SMALL BOAT YOUR SIZE THAT YOU CAN RACE AT 85 MPH. BECAUSE YOUR TOP END IS NOW 85

Last edited by AIR TIME; 06-24-2008 at 09:10 AM.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bluellama
Come on Trippy, you've come this far, don't pull the chute now.

Anything short of 100.01 will be a failure, you know it, I know it, and every boating board will soon know it.

For over a year now you have been claiming you can run "tripple" digits on pump gas.
You usually flamed out long before anybody could get something set up, and you disappeared back into your shop. The difference this time is you didn't know when to cut loose. You caught the interest of some big fish this time, and they are circling.
You posted it, you got called on it, no prove it....

100.01 MPH
Noooo the experts and the big fish have spoken I dont want to go against them sunday weather permtting I will do my best to try to sqeak out a 85 mph pass. Then we will go from there. Hect 85 is faster then most of these stock 38 to 42 footers running around
Old 06-24-2008, 08:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
no no ...the mark you set is 100mph !!! i will be there sunday along with a few other OSO'rs to hand you a fresh portable GPS and i'll also have a radar gun to boot. i know there are plenty of fast lil boats out there. i'll bet ya had this started off on the right foot this coulda been a great thread and you woulda had alot of positive feedback insitead of all the negative.

SUNDAY IT IS !! AND 100 MPH is the number !!
No its not 85 is the number The Speed Gods have spoken
Old 06-24-2008, 08:59 AM
Registered

Noooo the experts and the big fish have spoken I dont want to go against them sunday weather permtting I will do my best to try to sqeak out a 85 mph pass. Then we will go from there. Hect 85 is faster then most of these stock 38 to 42 footers running around
Than ask the mods to update name to "Double Digits"?
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

And they all launch at Trixxies? I dont hang out in Tices shoal
no they dont launch at trixxies...they spend most of there time either doing the loop...barnegat inlet upto manasquan and back inside to Toms RIver area or blasting to AC and back...and i've never once heard any of them mention gettin beat or even followed by a lil blue 22
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
wait a minute that 83 was with a 26 by aug my boat should be together and will be prop testing with a 30p labbed prop rpms Iam shooting for are between 5400 to 5600 6000 is good for a b1 drive. so with the pitch change should have higher speeds mine was still climbing at 6000 but ran out of bay.
Have you gone faster then 83 yet???
Old 06-24-2008, 09:00 AM
Registered

and the back pedaling begins, don't trip and land on your a$$ as you're trying to run out of here.....
Old 06-24-2008, 09:02 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by rlj676
Than ask the mods to update name to "Double Digits"?
LOL! I was thinking the same thing. Hell, even I can pull off double digits in the "Fat Ba$tard!"
Old 06-24-2008, 09:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bluellama
and the back pedaling begins, don't trip and land on your a$$ as you're trying to run out of here.....
no back peddling Ive been insulted harrsed threatened, So called arm chair quaterbacks say they reviewed the tape its only going 60 blah blah blah. Hey if all you experts say it cant be done then I guess it cant, blame all your buddys for this one. I will put a small prop on and run a 85 mph pass then everybody can start crying about how its not 100 BUT what about all the BS that it cant even go 80 see you guys shoot your self in the foot

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.