Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-24-2008, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
that boat was bad.... some pics of that thing floating arond here somewhere.....
http://allardmarine.com/mighty_mouse.htm
Attached Thumbnails Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday-geooflying.jpg  

Last edited by bluellama; 06-24-2008 at 09:50 AM.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Have you gone faster then 83 yet???
IN MY BOAT no I did 83 in fall of 06, then some azzholes stole about 12gs worth of stuff off my boat drive ,shortie ,msd,carb, fa, and so on. I was getting ready to replace a half bulkhead with a full one and do other glass work that went on hold because I had to buy new parts b1x drive ,shortie so on. plus I was injured since my knee replacements on hold right now some friends are helping with the glass work so the boat should be together soon. but yes I have been over a 100 many times in Vs and cats. so if I didn't have 3 surgeries since 06 yes I would be over 83, I might pick up a bigger motor in aug if it is still around which should put me in the 97 to 100. you need a 1000hp to do that in my boat theres 3 have done it with a 1000hp to 1100hp. oh you have no k planes or tabs iy looks. just so my boat wont fly at 83 from wakes or lg wave I have 380 k planes. boat flies straight no spin outs
Old 06-24-2008, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tantrum
This kid could never survive my family The weak are eaten at birth
you should invite this kid to stay the month of july.. im sure your aunt would love the company....
Old 06-24-2008, 09:47 AM

WOW now we are at 85??? TD you need to show and run 100mph or go crawl under a rock. You have been making fun at others with expensive boats and you cannot back up your own mouth.

I told you early on in this thread, OSOers can be your best friends or call out your BS. I read you project on the link and it was very nicely done. However your mouth seems to be running way more than anything else. I hope you show and run 100mph I will be impressed, if not I am willing to bet you cannot attend a organized event without being made fun of in the US.

Sincerely,

WILL
Old 06-24-2008, 09:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bluellama
here is where the problem lies... if the kid came on here and stated he had this hardwear, i dont think anyone would have questioned him.. alpha drives, that where you ask yourself.......

is this kid really tantrums little brother?????
Old 06-24-2008, 09:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BAJA WILL
WOW now we are at 85??? TD you need to show and run 100mph or go crawl under a rock. You have been making fun at others with expensive boats and you cannot back up your own mouth.

I told you early on in this thread, OSOers can be your best friends or call out your BS. I read you project on the link and it was very nicely done. However your mouth seems to be running way more than anything else. I hope you show and run 100mph I will be impressed, if not I am willing to bet you cannot attend a organized event without being made fun of in the US.

Sincerely,

WILL
same thing happened to pro1...

he cant show his face anywhere on the bay.....

poor fella...
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Again your cluless its not even in my class
There isnt an 89 stingray with 40k of motor, drive, and hull class. Like I said.....your racing yourself on this one. Your either the smartest person in the world for being the 1st to do this....or your the opposite. This is like building a budget 89' honda civic that will do 160mph just to show those bmw's and benz's.
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

STOP PLEASE - Don't make any wisecracks about his IQ being low...or else the new speed mark will go down to 60mph!
Registered

Originally Posted by BAJA WILL

Sincerely,

WILL
My mouth I would have showed numbers no problems but then all the BS all the big mouths so called experts so 85 it is. Then we can take it from there. See all the big mouths will back peddle and say see its not 100 BUT they ran theres mouths and said it cant even go 80. So I will do my best to click off a 85 then let them back peddle and make exscuses then next time maybe I will run faster
Old 06-24-2008, 09:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
you should invite this kid to stay the month of july.. im sure your aunt would love the company....
A MONTH....have a litlle compassion for his family. Even his dental records would be of no help and a month.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.