Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-24-2008, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TD, I've been hoping this thing goes down and you prove everyone wrong, I've read a lot of the posts on the various forumns you have been on and yes you do have the hecklers that follow you around. What I don't understand is why are you goiong to stoop to there level and say I am going to only run 85 because that is all they think I can run. Why not go out there and blow them out of the water, I'm sure they would be impressed even if you hit the high 90's as long as you went out there and gave it your all. If you go out there and half ass it because a few people on here say you can't break 80 mph, and only hit 85 you will only be shooting yourself in the foot and proving nothing to anyone on any of these forumns, and you will still get all of the BS you got before. You have to relize why you have so many skeptics, you have years of boating expertise on these sites and they know how most under 30' boats handle high speeds. Shoot my Dad has a 25 Nordic Rage that would go over 100mph, granite it has 925hp with a S/C 540, but once you start to hit that mid 90 mph range the boat really becomes a handfull. Anyway all I am saying is if your gonna show, you should give it everything you've got and shut everyone's mouth that is giving you crap or it is not gonna do you a bit of good to even show up.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

85 mph..... Anyone want to partner up with me and buy this for Sunday!

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o23069-en.html

Old 06-24-2008, 11:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tripple digits
no back peddling Ive been insulted harrsed threatened, So called arm chair quaterbacks say they reviewed the tape its only going 60 blah blah blah. Hey if all you experts say it cant be done then I guess it cant, blame all your buddys for this one. I will put a small prop on and run a 85 mph pass then everybody can start crying about how its not 100 BUT what about all the BS that it cant even go 80 see you guys shoot your self in the foot
go back about 19 pages and remind us all who started this thread?.....You Did... now everyone has called you out and your backpedalling..... You wont show cause you cant run what you posted....now stfu
Old 06-24-2008, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey, is anyone with an Apache gonna be around?
Old 06-24-2008, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BAJA WILL
WOW now we are at 85??? TD you need to show and run 100mph or go crawl under a rock. You have been making fun at others with expensive boats and you cannot back up your own mouth.

I told you early on in this thread, OSOers can be your best friends or call out your BS. I read you project on the link and it was very nicely done. However your mouth seems to be running way more than anything else. I hope you show and run 100mph I will be impressed, if not I am willing to bet you cannot attend a organized event without being tar'd and feathered
Sincerely,

WILL

lmfaoooooo
Old 06-24-2008, 11:07 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

ANYBODY can put 637 hp in a small, old, stingray or comparable and run 85 mph.....nothing special about that. I dont think there is any proof needed there.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
I'm not even getting out of bed for 85. You ran your mouth about 100. Hey, you did 93 with 4 people last weekend, whats the problem.

Your choices are..

1. Show up and run 100 and be a star
2. Show up and don't run 100 and be the OSO Jackazz
3. Admit it won't run 100 and go away

That simple
that bout sums it up
Old 06-24-2008, 11:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tblrklakemo
ANYBODY can put 637 hp in a small, old, stingray or comparable and run 85 mph.....nothing special about that. I dont think there is any proof needed there.
Now your contradicking your buddies they say it cant be done wich is it now??
Old 06-24-2008, 11:32 AM
artselectricinc.com
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom A.
85 mph..... Anyone want to partner up with me and buy this for Sunday!

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o23069-en.html

WOW!!
Old 06-24-2008, 11:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Now your contradicking your buddies they say it cant be done wich is it now??
just run 100mph or stfu......

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.