Like Tree0Likes

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Reply
Old 06-24-2008, 02:02 PM
  #451
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Knot 4 Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Central IL
My Boats: Old/Heavy/Slow
Posts: 6,658
Default

Now I see what the triple digits stands for. He's trying to reach triple digits in posts in 2 days. Almost there...
Knot 4 Me is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:05 PM
  #452
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Guntersville. Alabama
My Boats: 32' Fever, 30' Chris Cat (SOLD) & 27' Lazer (SOLD)
Posts: 747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me View Post
Now I see what the triple digits stands for. He's trying to reach triple digits in posts in 2 days. Almost there...
His post count might be faster than the Sting Ray
long duck dong is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:11 PM
  #453
Registered
 
bluellama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: 1000 Islands/Ottawa Ontario
Posts: 1,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripple digits View Post
let me correct you they talked it first as usal they started first not me....
Rich, try to stay focused. You started this thread, you started all of the "Tripple Digits on Pump Gas" threads.
I can't find the thread you started here, but the HOTBOAT thread is still live, and I'm sure we can find the one that was on Donzi.net last year.

The "tripple digits" claim is yours, no one elses.

This is my favorite post from the HOT BOAT thread .....

I have been faster then 100 mph. With the 1:38 gear set I spun the 22 pitch to 7150 rpms and hit 100 mph. I did over 10 k in prop testing over 3 years time and your not going to go fast with that mirage prop its a waist of time. I dont care if K Keifer came back from the dead and told you it was a good prop. You defenitly dont have a simlar boat to mine not even close. Im saying this because I know what it took for me to get it going this fast. Going a 100 mph is the easy part getting it to handle and ride correclty and safely is a whole different game. The guys I beat up on day in and day out they belive how fast I go. There is more to the boat deal then just putting big hp into a boat and slapping a prop on. There is stuff that boat desiging engineers still have a tough time understanding. I dont have enough time or space to even begin to exsplain on cause and effect to a boat and what and how things work or how there are done. It took me 3 years of every day working on this deal and alot of help from different people to get it were im at today. Like now my set up is total different then even 2 years ago, now im running 26 and 28 pitch props and Im spinng those over 6300 rpms. Its a big balancing act.

This my second favorite ....

Yes its 3 years in the making with alot of help from people like Hydra Motive, Fullers Marine, Mercury Racing. We went last weekend and beat up on all the stock powered Donzi, Huslter, Outer limits. There eyes just get real big when I pull the trigger at 85 mph and and litterly pull away like there stopped. These guys have 280 to 780 K boats that were ment for the off shore but they have no sack and they love to play in the intercoastal water way, So I beat up on them and make them look stupid special with a 22 foot boat with a Alpha and a pump gas carburated small block chevy. Im not done yet with speed I have been talking to Jim Russell from Aero Marine Reasearch and we have been talking and e-mailing and he feels there is another 5 + mph left in my boat and thats just some Aero dynamic work there is atelast another 2 to 3 left in the bottom. I feel there is 10 mph left to be had with everything I know and been testing for. I have just been sneaking up on it. One person online said I was like Burt Monroe the worlds fastest Indian. I only hope I could be half as good as he was and have half his drive for the quest for speed. Im not giving up just money and time.

Run 100.01 MPH or don't bother unloading.


100.01
bluellama is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:12 PM
  #454
Registered
 
AIR TIME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: EASTON MA.
My Boats: BAJA OL 650HP/ SABER 28 Gellner unlimited with konrad ace
Posts: 6,281
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollaBill View Post
I'm not even getting out of bed for 85. You ran your mouth about 100. Hey, you did 93 with 4 people last weekend, whats the problem.

Your choices are..

1. Show up and run 100 and be a star
2. Show up and don't run 100 and be the OSO Jackazz
3. Admit it won't run 100 and go away

That simple
I second that or 3rd that make it simple door 1/2/or3 like DOLLABILL SAID
AIR TIME is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:13 PM
  #455
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NJ
My Boats: 1987 22 foot Velocity
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluellama View Post
Rich, try to stay focused. You started this thread, you started all of the "Tripple Digits on Pump Gas" threads.
I can't find the thread you started here, but the HOTBOAT thread is still live, and I'm sure we can find the one that was on Donzi.net last year.

The "tripple digits" claim is yours, no one elses.

This is my favorite post from the HOT BOAT thread .....

I have been faster then 100 mph. With the 1:38 gear set I spun the 22 pitch to 7150 rpms and hit 100 mph. I did over 10 k in prop testing over 3 years time and your not going to go fast with that mirage prop its a waist of time. I dont care if K Keifer came back from the dead and told you it was a good prop. You defenitly dont have a simlar boat to mine not even close. Im saying this because I know what it took for me to get it going this fast. Going a 100 mph is the easy part getting it to handle and ride correclty and safely is a whole different game. The guys I beat up on day in and day out they belive how fast I go. There is more to the boat deal then just putting big hp into a boat and slapping a prop on. There is stuff that boat desiging engineers still have a tough time understanding. I dont have enough time or space to even begin to exsplain on cause and effect to a boat and what and how things work or how there are done. It took me 3 years of every day working on this deal and alot of help from different people to get it were im at today. Like now my set up is total different then even 2 years ago, now im running 26 and 28 pitch props and Im spinng those over 6300 rpms. Its a big balancing act.

This my second favorite ....

Yes its 3 years in the making with alot of help from people like Hydra Motive, Fullers Marine, Mercury Racing. We went last weekend and beat up on all the stock powered Donzi, Huslter, Outer limits. There eyes just get real big when I pull the trigger at 85 mph and and litterly pull away like there stopped. These guys have 280 to 780 K boats that were ment for the off shore but they have no sack and they love to play in the intercoastal water way, So I beat up on them and make them look stupid special with a 22 foot boat with a Alpha and a pump gas carburated small block chevy. Im not done yet with speed I have been talking to Jim Russell from Aero Marine Reasearch and we have been talking and e-mailing and he feels there is another 5 + mph left in my boat and thats just some Aero dynamic work there is atelast another 2 to 3 left in the bottom. I feel there is 10 mph left to be had with everything I know and been testing for. I have just been sneaking up on it. One person online said I was like Burt Monroe the worlds fastest Indian. I only hope I could be half as good as he was and have half his drive for the quest for speed. Im not giving up just money and time.

Run 100.01 MPH or don't bother unloading.


100.01
yep wrote it all word for word and you point is??
tripple digits is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:14 PM
  #456
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,913
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripple digits View Post
theres a boat I could race
This thread's come down a lot, from 100 mph down to racing pontoon boats
VtSteve is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:14 PM
  #457
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Guntersville. Alabama
My Boats: 32' Fever, 30' Chris Cat (SOLD) & 27' Lazer (SOLD)
Posts: 747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluellama View Post
Rich, try to stay focused. You started this thread, you started all of the "Tripple Digits on Pump Gas" threads.
I can't find the thread you started here, but the HOTBOAT thread is still live, and I'm sure we can find the one that was on Donzi.net last year.

The "tripple digits" claim is yours, no one elses.

This is my favorite post from the HOT BOAT thread .....

I have been faster then 100 mph. With the 1:38 gear set I spun the 22 pitch to 7150 rpms and hit 100 mph. I did over 10 k in prop testing over 3 years time and your not going to go fast with that mirage prop its a waist of time. I dont care if K Keifer came back from the dead and told you it was a good prop. You defenitly dont have a simlar boat to mine not even close. Im saying this because I know what it took for me to get it going this fast. Going a 100 mph is the easy part getting it to handle and ride correclty and safely is a whole different game. The guys I beat up on day in and day out they belive how fast I go. There is more to the boat deal then just putting big hp into a boat and slapping a prop on. There is stuff that boat desiging engineers still have a tough time understanding. I dont have enough time or space to even begin to exsplain on cause and effect to a boat and what and how things work or how there are done. It took me 3 years of every day working on this deal and alot of help from different people to get it were im at today. Like now my set up is total different then even 2 years ago, now im running 26 and 28 pitch props and Im spinng those over 6300 rpms. Its a big balancing act.

This my second favorite ....

Yes its 3 years in the making with alot of help from people like Hydra Motive, Fullers Marine, Mercury Racing. We went last weekend and beat up on all the stock powered Donzi, Huslter, Outer limits. There eyes just get real big when I pull the trigger at 85 mph and and litterly pull away like there stopped. These guys have 280 to 780 K boats that were ment for the off shore but they have no sack and they love to play in the intercoastal water way, So I beat up on them and make them look stupid special with a 22 foot boat with a Alpha and a pump gas carburated small block chevy. Im not done yet with speed I have been talking to Jim Russell from Aero Marine Reasearch and we have been talking and e-mailing and he feels there is another 5 + mph left in my boat and thats just some Aero dynamic work there is atelast another 2 to 3 left in the bottom. I feel there is 10 mph left to be had with everything I know and been testing for. I have just been sneaking up on it. One person online said I was like Burt Monroe the worlds fastest Indian. I only hope I could be half as good as he was and have half his drive for the quest for speed. Im not giving up just money and time.

Run 100.01 MPH or don't bother unloading.


100.01

BWAHHHH!!!!
long duck dong is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:18 PM
  #458
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Guntersville. Alabama
My Boats: 32' Fever, 30' Chris Cat (SOLD) & 27' Lazer (SOLD)
Posts: 747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripple digits View Post
yep wrote it all word for word and you point is??
point is your a douche and you cant prove what you've stated then you come over to a board full of serious boaters (I'm not one of them) waiving your sting ray flag talking about spanking real performance boats.

some guys step up with real fast performance boats and you say lets compare apples to apples. when your presented with a comparable apple you then start claiming 85mph........

bottom line is your a douche...
long duck dong is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:18 PM
  #459
Registered
 
bluellama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: 1000 Islands/Ottawa Ontario
Posts: 1,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripple digits View Post
yep wrote it all word for word and you point is??
Do I have to spell it out for you....

85 is nice summer day, or a round of drinks at the Blue Martini.

100.01 MPH is th only number worth talking about.
bluellama is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:19 PM
  #460
instigator
Platinum Member
 
BUIZILLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Miami, Fla
My Boats: 1980 Donzi Criterion 22
Posts: 1,420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripple digits View Post
So there we go all the expsert have spoken they know all. So my new mark is 85 that would be 2 mph faster then Air Time 3 mph faster then the claimed 82 mph when I did a complete 360 and not a 180
didn't you spend endless time on the Donzi.net site claiming you could do 104??? TD, you have to be the ultimate bullsh1tter I have ever met in my lifetime, and i've met some pretty damn good ones... you win, hands down, congrat's
BUIZILLA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Air Dog
Banana Boat
8
09-13-2014 08:28 PM
Shanghied Again
General Boating Discussion
3
07-08-2008 11:30 PM
TeamSaris
Skater
2
05-16-2008 10:08 PM
TeamSaris
Skater
2
07-07-2007 03:02 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.