Like Tree0Likes

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-24-2008, 05:00 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2001 29' Fountain Fever, 2005 Monterey 248LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducktail View Post
Butt, oh sorry, wrong typing. Start once more.

But at least you dont have threads like this one onboard:

http://boatmad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10508

LOL, I was just messing around.

Jeeze that's one nice thread...
Old 06-24-2008, 05:02 PM
Registered

My Boats: 28 Powerplay - HP500

I'd like someone to link to the other threads at other sites that it sounds like are exactly like this.

Seems to be a pattern developing???
Old 06-24-2008, 05:15 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: 2008 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited

Hey why do us Apache owners keep getting put into this fight???.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:30 PM
Registered

Default You Blew It!

TD If your boat will really run 100 you left alot on the table!

In my teenage days I had a Pinto that would run 130 and turn a low 15 sec 1/4 mile with a 4 banger! I made tons of money with that ride. The rich kids with their new Z 28's would pony up and I'd suck up their cash! You would never see me spoutin off like you are. Most the people in my school though I had a V8.

I luv a street or water sleeper and hope you do it! But like the others say with your back peddling I don't think you can.

I've got a Pachanga 22 I'm tryin ta get to 3 digits. It's still in the shop getting all the necessary hardware to do it...trimtabs and full hydraulic steering. With the right prop I think I have a good shot but I have a blown bigbock with a bravo. I also have 3 more degrees of deadrise than you. The problem I see you having...and myself as well(not as much as you) is when you do meet your match and that big mother decides to cross in front of you you are history! I have seen the consequences of a bassboat notr handling my wake when I passed....scared the sh*t outta that dude.

I have an idea this is gonna push a record here in post count so I had to chime in!
Old 06-24-2008, 05:36 PM
Registered

My Boats: WWW.SHOREMOTORSPORTS.COM 732-349-2999

interesting thread. took me awhile to read it. i've seen this boat on the toms river near beachwood's beach. i was with my kids swimming n stuff. sounds healthy to me. he showed up about 3-4 minutes before a hustler 388. maybe 3 weeks ago. the hustler had blowers or some kind of boost. heard them whine over the exhaust. i think tripple digits is very cable of 85+mph. father used to race back in the day. pretty cool stuff. he had the slingshot covered though!
Old 06-24-2008, 05:43 PM
Banned

My Boats: 32' Fever, 30' Chris Cat (SOLD) & 27' Lazer (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicrev613 View Post
interesting thread. took me awhile to read it. i've seen this boat on the toms river near beachwood's beach. i was with my kids swimming n stuff. sounds healthy to me. he showed up about 3-4 minutes before a hustler 388. maybe 3 weeks ago. the hustler had blowers or some kind of boost. heard them whine over the exhaust. i think tripple digits is very cable of 85+mph. father used to race back in the day. pretty cool stuff. he had the slingshot covered though!
looks like tripples hiding as his own cheerleader......

IP Check?
Old 06-24-2008, 05:45 PM
Registered
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: Checkmate 216 (sold), Velocity 260 (sold), 30' Velocity (sold), 32' Predator (sold), 1978 Martini

I am happy happy happy. I'll finally have somebody that can stand up to me in my mean green machine. I have a 13' Kodiak inflatable that'll do 102mph. I have her hooked up to a big block 454 with a blower and nitrous. Deadly. I'll be there on sunday. She's so fast she don't even touch the water. Good luck to all who dare to face my green demon. God help us all.

Old 06-24-2008, 05:57 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

My Boats: Making hot chicks hotter since 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by long duck dong View Post
looks like tripples hiding as his own cheerleader......

IP Check?
I'm praying it's him. Actually praying right now. I haven't done that since '79.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:59 PM
Registered

My Boats: 10 foot Kayak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripple digits View Post
So if I bring it to long island your going to have a 22 foot boat with a Alpha and small block on pump gas no blowers, prochargers, super chargers. Natural asperated with a carb 3000 lb min to race me for money? now we are talking
I have a 27 foot boat with a small block that will mop you up like a custodian at pre school
Old 06-24-2008, 07:03 PM
Registered

My Boats: 24' Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluellama View Post
Airtime didn't set your mark. You set your mark.
Tripple Digits on Pump Gas

Either break the century mark, or don't, there is no try......
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluellama View Post
Come on Trippy, you've come this far, don't pull the chute now.

Anything short of 100.01 will be a failure, you know it, I know it, and every boating board will soon know it.

For over a year now you have been claiming you can run "tripple" digits on pump gas.
You usually flamed out long before anybody could get something set up, and you disappeared back into your shop. The difference this time is you didn't know when to cut loose. You caught the interest of some big fish this time, and they are circling.
You posted it, you got called on it, now prove it....

100.01 MPH
Quote:
No they cant and people have tried and this is why everybodys panties are in a bunch. You can dupiclate my boat for aprox 40k maybe little less and have a honest 100 mph pump gas boat that handles rough water and gets good fuel consumption. Its a great package for lakes or bays
Quote:
My mouth I would have showed numbers no problems but then all the BS all the big mouths so called experts so 85 it is. Then we can take it from there. See all the big mouths will back peddle and say see its not 100 BUT they ran theres mouths and said it cant even go 80. So I will do my best to click off a 85 then let them back peddle and make exscuses then next time maybe I will run faster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollaBill View Post
I'm not even getting out of bed for 85. You ran your mouth about 100. Hey, you did 93 with 4 people last weekend, whats the problem.

Your choices are..

1. Show up and run 100 and be a star
2. Show up and don't run 100 and be the OSO Jackazz
3. Admit it won't run 100 and go away

That simple
There seems to be a common consensus here.
I like DollaBills quote the best, but I'd have to say in number 2 you're incorrect. He has already accomplished that goal.
Doesn't matter at this point if he does 1,2, or 3. He's already accomplished the fruit's of labor from succeeding at #2.
He's already in the Big Scotty, Wiggler, Buddy OO, etc... category.
By simply dropping the mark from 100.01 to 85...