Like Tree0Likes

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-24-2008, 07:04 PM
Registered

My Boats: Open Slip - formerly Formula'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007joe View Post
I am happy happy happy. I'll finally have somebody that can stand up to me in my mean green machine. I have a 13' Kodiak inflatable that'll do 102mph. I have her hooked up to a big block 454 with a blower and nitrous. Deadly. I'll be there on sunday. She's so fast she don't even touch the water. Good luck to all who dare to face my green demon. God help us all.

And you'll be doing 175mph after I shoot you out of the sky with my Oerlikon Gun...
Attached Thumbnails
Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday-gun.jpg  
Old 06-24-2008, 07:09 PM
Registered

My Boats: Dreaming of a 32 AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin View Post
This thread should be moved to the Apache section just on general principles.
Ya gotta wonder if he knows John John540
Old 06-24-2008, 07:46 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1987 22 foot Velocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPERF View Post
I have a 27 foot boat with a small block that will mop you up like a custodian at pre school
yea to bad its not like 22 foot with a Alpha on pump gas nice try thow
Old 06-24-2008, 07:46 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

My Boats: 1966 !8' Switzer Wing "Miss Diablo" 1968 Switzer Wing "Dust'n the Wind 2",, 1960 Powercat 15C , 1977 17' Molinari w/Evinrude CCC

No dog in this fight.....for sure......

But.

I met Rich last week in the middle of trying to help a friend of his..... who has a very full plate of life's troubles....

Rich was there for his friend and showed a lot of heart...

I also saw one of his drives....although it had some skeg issues, it was modified for added speed (nosecone, shark finned skeg...etc)

To the point, I have no idea how fast his boat is, but it does have a very high power to weight ratio and should go pretty fast...at least as described to me.

So.

I will be down that way around the Shore Dreams weekend, at Typhoon, where Darren set his records. I believe it would be fitting to confirm or repute Rich's claims at that event, in the early AM. Most of the honchos in Jersey boating attend that worthy event and there is plenty of good water.

I will volunteer to be an "official" observer and I think we can get Dave Patnaude to participate as well....... We will arrange for a suitably fast observation boat to run alongside..... we will have redundant GPS and a radar gun, if available....

Most of you know who we are.....If we don't have the "cred" for this, nobody does.

That's my offer and I'm sticking to it.

In the meantime....please stop this thread...it's giving me a headache.

T2x
Old 06-24-2008, 08:02 PM
Registered

My Boats: BAJA OL 650HP/ SABER 28 Gellner unlimited with konrad ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom A. View Post
No, boats have to be 26' or longer.
no not 26 up to 26
Old 06-24-2008, 08:05 PM
Registered

My Boats: 31 Scarab Thunder

I was hoping you would be there Rich......to cut through all the BS and give a true account of whats going on.......thnx
Old 06-24-2008, 08:19 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1987 22 foot Velocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2x View Post
No dog in this fight.....for sure......

But.

I met Rich last week in the middle of trying to help a friend of his..... who has a very full plate of life's troubles....

Rich was there for his friend and showed a lot of heart...

I also saw one of his drives....although it had some skeg issues, it was modified for added speed (nosecone, shark finned skeg...etc)

To the point, I have no idea how fast his boat is, but it does have a very high power to weight ratio and should go pretty fast...at least as described to me.

So.

I will be down that way around the Shore Dreams weekend, at Typhoon, where Darren set his records. I believe it would be fitting to confirm or repute Rich's claims at that event, in the early AM. Most of the honchos in Jersey boating attend that worthy event and there is plenty of good water.

I will volunteer to be an "official" observer and I think we can get Dave Patnaude to participate as well....... We will arrange for a suitably fast observation boat to run alongside..... we will have redundant GPS and a radar gun, if available....

Most of you know who we are.....If we don't have the "cred" for this, nobody does.

That's my offer and I'm sticking to it.

In the meantime....please stop this thread...it's giving me a headache.

T2x
Rich out of respect for you I will no longer post on this subject. I will be there this sunday and yes in Aug I will accept your offer and be there and I will step up and back up and make it officle.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:25 PM
Registered

My Boats: 24' Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripple digits View Post
Rich out of respect for you I will no longer post on this subject. I will be there this sunday and yes in Aug I will accept your offer and be there and I will step up and back up and make it officle.
As long as it will be officle - I'm good with that.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:29 PM
Registered

My Boats: BAJA OL 650HP/ SABER 28 Gellner unlimited with konrad ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripple digits View Post
yea thats true and when I do post some good numbers all the Yo yo's will hide behind the pc and say, well it did not do a 100. When there stuff doesnt even go that fast. Then what are they going to say when they all said I cant even go 80
you already said you have been there so post you said you have been at 101 and 93 with 4 people last week so where are the #s. in stead of bragging you beat larger boats last weekend that were on a restricked speed limit you should have said hey I have a project boat and over time it should hit a 100 or just did here is a pic or video of a speed run I did and go check out my web page on my build, then guys on here would have check out or web build ask questions and start out saying thats cool do you have any proof vids or pics. things would of went smoother like k planes on a boat! but instead you bragg about going 93 and betting boats that could only run 80 on that part of the run. so you sound like a moron and your not a lone some people are good friends to me on here and some take me the wrong way sometimes so they think I am a chithead , but you spang out here laughing at people having big loans on there boats and you passed them last week doing 93 while they were a mile away going the posted speed limit. show up and bring you big prop and for me to do a 100 in my boat I would have to have a 32 or 34 b1 4 blade at 5800 to 6000 with a 1.50 gear which I think you said you have, so phuck it race p6 or p5 next race and win some money and after woulds race a p1 or 2 boat to prove you can do 100. with the in in p5or6 theres a couple grand then beat or keep up with ON THE CHIP AT 100 ONE LAP YOU COULD MAKE 10,000 ON BETS EASY MAY BE MORE IT WOULD BE YOU AGAINST ALL THE TEAMS THAT 30 BOATS AT A 100 A PEICE THAT 3GS PLUS OTHERS WELLLLLL
Old 06-24-2008, 08:35 PM
Banned

My Boats: 32' Fever, 30' Chris Cat (SOLD) & 27' Lazer (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2x View Post
we will have redundant GPS and a radar gun, if available....

T2x
I can supply the radar gun, if needed