Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-24-2008, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
yea thats true and when I do post some good numbers all the Yo yo's will hide behind the pc and say, well it did not do a 100. When there stuff doesnt even go that fast. Then what are they going to say when they all said I cant even go 80
you already said you have been there so post you said you have been at 101 and 93 with 4 people last week so where are the #s. in stead of bragging you beat larger boats last weekend that were on a restricked speed limit you should have said hey I have a project boat and over time it should hit a 100 or just did here is a pic or video of a speed run I did and go check out my web page on my build, then guys on here would have check out or web build ask questions and start out saying thats cool do you have any proof vids or pics. things would of went smoother like k planes on a boat! but instead you bragg about going 93 and betting boats that could only run 80 on that part of the run. so you sound like a moron and your not a lone some people are good friends to me on here and some take me the wrong way sometimes so they think I am a chithead , but you spang out here laughing at people having big loans on there boats and you passed them last week doing 93 while they were a mile away going the posted speed limit. show up and bring you big prop and for me to do a 100 in my boat I would have to have a 32 or 34 b1 4 blade at 5800 to 6000 with a 1.50 gear which I think you said you have, so phuck it race p6 or p5 next race and win some money and after woulds race a p1 or 2 boat to prove you can do 100. with the in in p5or6 theres a couple grand then beat or keep up with ON THE CHIP AT 100 ONE LAP YOU COULD MAKE 10,000 ON BETS EASY MAY BE MORE IT WOULD BE YOU AGAINST ALL THE TEAMS THAT 30 BOATS AT A 100 A PEICE THAT 3GS PLUS OTHERS WELLLLLL
Old 06-24-2008, 07:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by T2x
we will have redundant GPS and a radar gun, if available....

T2x
I can supply the radar gun, if needed
Old 06-24-2008, 07:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by T2x
I will volunteer to be an "official" observer and I think we can get Dave Patnaude to participate as well.......
I dont want any part of some trash talking, poker run crashing freeloader who hopefully will become a skidmark on the bay sometime soon.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:44 PM
Registered

all the same crap,TD just a different board this time. i normally don't get on here over the weekends but i will make it a point to be on here sunday just to see the outcome of this $hit storm you started.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DollaBill
However this turns out I've reserved your copy TD. You really need this
I read that book over 30 years ago, and just quoted it the other day.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:02 PM
Registered

let me correct you they talked it first as usal they started first not me, they said how slow it is so on and so forth blah blah blah so from what everything I read relay anything over 80 mph would be like a world record to them the way they talk. They will try to hide behind the 100 mph but I wont let them off the hook that easy, I saved all there post were they said it only goes 60 barely go 70. So when I run over 80 mph then what can they say to all there BS. Air time said it him self he has a bunch more power and better drive the whole 9 and he could only go 83 so if I can go 85 that would be incredible
NO I SAID I RAN OUT OF PROP AT 6000RPM AND IF MY CHIT WAS NOT STOLEN LAST YEAR WHICH SET ME BACK A YEAR SINCE MY MONEY IS NOT FLOWING IN SINCE I AM DISABLED RIGHT NOW NO CASH FLOW. YES I HAVE ABOUT 670 A BETTER DRIVE K PLANES WHICH YOU DON'T NEED SO READ MY POST GO TO P6 OR 5 RACE WIN MONEY THEN RACE OR KEEP UP WITH ON THE CHIP P1 RACE BOAT AT 100 I AM SURE THEY WILL SLOW DOWN TO A 100 FOR ONE LAP AFTER THE RACE SO YOU STICK WITH THEM BINGO
Old 06-24-2008, 08:10 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
As long as it will be officle - I'm good with that.
just spit out my beer. LOL

I would happy to join you if need be T2X. I think I can be "official" for the event

P.S. I promise to stop drinking with Bernie by 4 AM prior to the observation
Old 06-24-2008, 08:10 PM
Registered

Well like others, I have read this whole thread...I agree with Arial Black. I had a 1989 Stingray 230 with a 454 mag and it ran 69.5 on radar (74 on the spedo.) I think TD can run 85, although I wouldn't want to in that boat on the bay, but definitely not 100.

In any case there has been a lot of s*** talking coming from both sides from seemingly good people, I hope this goes down on Sunday and whatever the outcome puts an end to the BS.
its going down im going to run 85 mph then let the cry babies cry because there painted into a corner one hand they said it cant even go 80 mph on the other hand there going to hide behind what I said about about my 100 mph. Its going to be funny[/QUOTE]
THER NOT HIDING BEHIND YOU YOU SAID 100 AT THE START OF THIS YOU ARE HIDING NOT ANYONE ELSE YOU ARE STARTING TO WORRY ME MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO BE IN YOUR BOAT WITH MY HD VIDEO
Old 06-24-2008, 08:12 PM
Registered

Well im off to test I might even have to put my good motor in to reach 85 you guys have me sweating bullets on this one. Sunday morning my boys will be there so no exscuse there will be plenty of cameras and video so people who dont show up we will know and so will everybody else. I even changed my flight plans for a business trip just to make sure im there. Trixxies 9 am Sunday morning across the street in the parken lot. I want everybody to see the boat before it goes in the water, I dont want any excsues.
SO NOW YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE HOT MOTOR?????
Old 06-24-2008, 08:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone else getting dizzy?

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.