Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189409-any-body-see-little-blue-sting-ray-friday.html)

BAJA WILL 06-23-2008 11:50 AM

Wow, I hear plenty of noise coming from Joisey, but no GPS. Tripledigits, as for Sting ray being "probly the best built 22 foot no pad boat ever built" I used to be a Sting ray dealer, you keep telling yourself that.

So you were at a PR that no one saw you but you never entered?? You claim to run 100+ but no GPS or radar can confirm, and you come on OSO talking trash.

Let me know if I missed something??

This is a smaller community than you realize, the experts on here will either be your best friends or call you out, pretty hard.

Sincerely

WILL:eek:

BY U BOY 06-23-2008 11:55 AM

I need to buy some taller boots, the chit this guy is spewing is way to deep.:hitfan::signs043:

Sydwayz 06-23-2008 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by C_Spray (Post 2598757)
"We were inverted."

ROFL! Instant classic post by Chuck! :D :boat:

"Yes ma'am, the data on the MiG is inaccurate... WE happened to see a MiG 28 do a 4g negative dive."

vnemous 06-23-2008 12:13 PM

hey

[QUOTE=DollaBill;2598738]Maybe living in Ft. Lauderdale the past 5 years affected me, but how come no response to my offer to clock you with a radar gun?

Dollabill read my last post bottom of page two. You can sweep the dash of a police cruizer and make the radar read all sorts of big numbers. GPS is the way to go. The end to all this is in the works. Just waiting to hear back from Frank at Typhoon Marine.

gerritm 06-23-2008 12:24 PM

Isn't this the guy who starts this BS on all of the boating websites, gets challenged to prove it, never shows up, gets nasty, and then gets banned? Just curious?

DollaBill 06-23-2008 12:38 PM

Was the first claim 100 mph? If so, I'm starting the betting at $100. Man up.

DollaBill 06-23-2008 12:38 PM

[QUOTE=vnemous;2598798]

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2598738)
Maybe living in Ft. Lauderdale the past 5 years affected me, but how come no response to my offer to clock you with a radar gun?

Dollabill read my last post bottom of page two. You can sweep the dash of a police cruizer and make the radar read all sorts of big numbers. GPS is the way to go. The end to all this is in the works. Just waiting to hear back from Frank at Typhoon Marine.

Who is this posting?

Scott B 06-23-2008 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2598738)
And, one more quick thing, why are your posts getting abrasive? All you have to do is show up and we'll radar it. Over and done with. Go ahead, prove everyone wrong and you'll be an OSO star......

He's been made the same offer on every board he's been banned from.. Has yet to come through with any concrete proof, just moves onto another board and starts the bragging, then the attacks....

V, if your worried about LEO getting in trouble for loaning out their radar gun, I have one I can ship up. As far as accuracy, yes you can screw with a gun (and I can really screw with your mind using one ) but you place that reading next to the GPS that is going to be in his boat and there will be NO question of his speed.. :) :)

OK td, it's in your lap now. We have arranged to have you run your boat and prove to the world your claims are true. The results will be posted not only on the largest offshore performance site on the net, but also on every other board we have called you out on..

Prove it, you're a hero..

Blow it, you're a zero..

In the word's of Inner Circle:

Bad boys, bad boys
A whatcha gonna do,
whatcha gonna do when they come for you? :D:grinser010::D

DKerns 06-23-2008 12:46 PM

:food-smiley-007: It is amazing the fan base TD draws!!! :food-smiley-007:

BlackJack58 06-23-2008 12:50 PM

Tsk Tsk Tsk...time to Put Up or Shut Up. It's that simple.

http://s88532526.onlinehome.us/lastman/mind.jpg