Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-25-2008, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve H
Then why do you keep coming back? If you are really being threatened (which I think is bull) you should just stop posting.
yeah right, even if the posting stops here it will just move to another forum.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:15 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Anyone started a legal defense fund yet?
Old 06-25-2008, 10:28 AM
artselectricinc.com
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I really am starting to think that everyone on this board is being owned by some idiot that gets his rocks off from starting this crap on the net. I have so much time invested in this thread that I am feeling like all of my intelligence has just been sucked out of me. I wish I had my time back.
He probably belongs to some club where they bet on how many responses that they can get or by how many hits. We are now entertainment fodder for low buck nerds with no life.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve H
I really am starting to think that everyone on this board is being owned by some idiot that gets his rocks off from starting this crap on the net. I have so much time invested in this thread that I am feeling like all of my intelligence has just been sucked out of me. I wish I had my time back.
He probably belongs to some club where they bet on how many responses that they can get or by how many hits. We are now entertainment fodder for low buck nerds with no life.
You just started to think that? The guy is obviously playing an idiot considering he can't figure out spell check. Anyone that can't figure out spell check can't possibly figure out how to use the internet and post.

I just like to use these threads to burn some down time
Old 06-25-2008, 10:39 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by vnemous
This might be funny if it wasn't for the Death Threat Rich just recieved over his phone. So off it goes to the Ocean County Prosecutor's Office along with the report Berkeley PD is taking.
They should swear out an arrest warrant for that boat of his. That would be the only legitimate threat to his safety. Who in their right mind would want to see him dead? He's way more amusing alive.

The last time I checked, there's no statute prohibiting any individual from sitting back and giggling while some self-aggrandizing tool digs himself a massive hole, then ends himself trying to dig out.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:49 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Death threats by phone now. You guys are some bunch.
BS
Old 06-25-2008, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 742 Likes on 400 Posts

I think it is time for this thread, tripple digits, and vnemous to go away for good.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:02 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Death threats by phone now. You guys are some bunch.
I call BS. Nobody would call in a death threat to this tool. As has been said, he is way more fun alive than dead LOL.

I'll call some law enforcement contacts and see if it's valid, right there in Berkeley hot shot.....
Old 06-25-2008, 11:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For the record.
Mike I know Dave and his threat is not physical it is more to the Legal side.
This whole thing with did anyone see my blue Stingray was running with the Poker Run boats should have never been started:
We as a club and you will understand this knowing T2X are no different then any other sanctioned group!
We have to file permits, get State Police permits, Coast Guard Permits and special insurance for the run.
Yes we can't control the bay but we CAN NOT allow any boat to infaltrate or become part of a poker run without waivers and papers filled out, never mind the rules and regulations of the Poker Run. WE have set standards with The State Police that our boats will be under pace with no greater speeds then 80 mph on the bay most boats run 70-75 mph to stay together. Now there are boats that run the bay and went by the Poker Run but they did not have anything to do with the run nor did they try to get invoved.
What Tripple Didgits just did was placed himself by posting that he out ran half of the guys in the run, I don't care if he was 1 mile away he just had no buisness posting that he was even near, around, running with the NJPPC. Taking pictures is one thing as long as your at a stand still. If anyone ever did that at a Sanctioned Race the Coast Guard will be towing you to shore with more tickets then you can imagine,
As a committee member I know were Dave is coming from and the rest of the committee is in an up roar over this.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:10 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
I call BS. Nobody would call in a death threat to this tool. As has been said, he is way more fun alive than dead LOL.

I'll call some law enforcement contacts and see if it's valid, right there in Berkeley hot shot.....
Me guesses this is probably a clever way for TD to back out of Sunday. He's been a tool for too long on many forums, and the forums are the only place he goes 100. He's good at what he's good at, and this is it.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.