Like Tree0Likes

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-25-2008, 04:17 PM
Registered

My Boats: WWW.SHOREMOTORSPORTS.COM 732-349-2999

#1 TD-Rich never started out insulting anyone, he just claimed he could spank
some of the big boys in protected waters. Any corse remarks towards people seem to be his defensive comments to the pack mentality of jackels
that attack him.

#2 Has any one read the entire step by step R&D write-up done on this project?
it seems highly possible that his claims are true when you look at all the work done. Each increment of progress is documented.

#3 Has anyone noticed that this guy has been featured in magazines for engineering record breaking N2O systems. That tells me he's got some credibility, not some Johny come lately sh!t talker.

#4 Most anytime someone engineers (like racers) a kick ass go fast package & developes it after years of testing, they're not going to get satisfaction by posting the GPS speed, I believe they want to enter it in a heads up race & kick some butt with it & get notoriaty among their peers.
Rich has been asking time & again for someone to come out to his stomping
grounds & get whooped. Theres a whole site full of guys out by him,
no ones stepped up to race him.

#5 People have gone to his location to see the boat & others with high post counts have said he's a decent guy, why all the dis-respect is shown to him?
He's not a pariah for NOT showing proof or showing contempt towards his attackers, he should be proved wrong in a race.

i agree with this statement
Old 06-25-2008, 04:19 PM
Registered

My Boats: 22 Velocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR TIME View Post
with his poor set up no k planes
I can't take it anymore, who pounded it into your head that every fast boat needs training wheels????? You must have posted that 50 time in this thread.....................

They are nice to have but not always needed................
Old 06-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Registered

My Boats: BAJA OL 650HP/ SABER 28 Gellner unlimited with konrad ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnemous View Post
I appreciate your position and concern. I also am not always in agreement with what Rich posts or the way he goes about it. That said as the video shows we were not close to the poker run as they were running. I see the liability no different than the little guy crabbing in the bay when 50 high performance boats go by on the fly and he is injured. Thanks god that does not happen. As far as the phone calls he recieved telling him not to show up on sunday or he will be shot in the head with a 45 and keep you DEA friend out of it. That leads me to believe it could be someone from this board. Than Sharkey Marine with the comment and picture which I see as an inference to the 1984 Craparotta golf club murder what should I think. This is to much. We will be there Sunday for ourselves.
so now hes no going to show up you to should just get off this site both of you sound like bullchiters, I said I would ride in the boat and bring helmets and gps, and for all this work he did he never put tabs on for balance thats being unsafe you to should leave us alone now since you will not show up BS BS BS your full of BS
Old 06-25-2008, 04:28 PM
Registered

My Boats: WWW.SHOREMOTORSPORTS.COM 732-349-2999

anyone know where i can find more information on the arneson donzi mentioned more than once in this large thread?? thanks.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:30 PM
Registered

My Boats: 91 Scarab 21' Excel/1999 Proline 200 sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKerns View Post
I can't take it anymore, who pounded it into your head that every fast boat needs training wheels????? You must have posted that 50 time in this thread.....................

Seriously "training wheels"
Old 06-25-2008, 04:32 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

My Boats: Making hot chicks hotter since 2010

he's not showing up? i smell a banned coming up. or maybe he should stay for the entertainment value
Old 06-25-2008, 04:46 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKerns View Post

YEAH I KNOW ITS A LOT I never saw a sutphen,cig, ol, or any other real offshore boats with out them over the last 20yrs or more, but seen boats like yours and his without being lake boats with sm blocks . and if you drive at 80 in most boats k planes smooth out the ride in 3 footers or more and if you can't take my posts anymore don't read them
Old 06-25-2008, 04:50 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollaBill View Post
he's not showing up? i smell a banned coming up. or maybe he should stay for the entertainment value
I agree and we we should stay the beers are cold
Old 06-25-2008, 04:54 PM
Registered

My Boats: 22 Velocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR TIME View Post
YEAH I KNOW ITS A LOT I never saw a sutphen,cig, ol, or any other real offshore boats with out them over the last 20yrs or more, but seen boats like yours and his without being lake boats with sm blocks . and if you drive at 80 in most boats k planes smooth out the ride in 3 footers or more and if you can't take my posts anymore don't read them
I wish I had the luxury of boating on a lake......... Bring your little Outlaw down to the Chesapeake and show me how it is done............. Your boat is faster, but I doubt you can run any faster in the snotty water than me............

I do agree, they are on all of the bigger boats and there to serve a purpose. I would like to put a set on mine, but do I NEED them? No......
Old 06-25-2008, 04:57 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

My Boats: Making hot chicks hotter since 2010

My brain hurts (like when the one model we brought to Key West in '06 would start talking - ow ow ow ow). If he is a no-show things could get even worse for The King of All P7 class racing LOL