Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-25-2008, 02:34 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

It's still like making a race car out of a Ford Maverick and wondering why the Lambo owners don't go drooling all over it after you trash-talk them.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
On the Chip is set up to run to 93 MPH now
oops are they running p2 now hey sorry about the last three posts the beers were flying last night
Old 06-25-2008, 03:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by vnemous
Death threats by phone now. You guys are some bunch.
Wait a minute didn't you start this crap at other sites so if there was a threat it could have come from another site. This site is one classy site , to do that. No one needs to threaten him he IS going to kill himself with his poor set up no k planes or kill switch lanyard
Old 06-25-2008, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by deltaAce
I've been following this story on three different forums,

#1 TD-Rich never started out insulting anyone, he just claimed he could spank
some of the big boys in protected waters. Any corse remarks towards people seem to be his defensive comments to the pack mentality of jackels
that attack him.

#2 Has any one read the entire step by step R&D write-up done on this project?
it seems highly possible that his claims are true when you look at all the work done. Each increment of progress is documented.

#3 Has anyone noticed that this guy has been featured in magazines for engineering record breaking N2O systems. That tells me he's got some credibility, not some Johny come lately sh!t talker.

#4 Most anytime someone engineers (like racers) a kick ass go fast package & developes it after years of testing, they're not going to get satisfaction by posting the GPS speed, I believe they want to enter it in a heads up race & kick some butt with it & get notoriaty among their peers.
Rich has been asking time & again for someone to come out to his stomping
grounds & get whooped. Theres a whole site full of guys out by him,
no ones stepped up to race him.

#5 People have gone to his location to see the boat & others with high post counts have said he's a decent guy, why all the dis-respect is shown to him?
He's not a pariah for NOT showing proof or showing contempt towards his attackers, he should be proved wrong in a race.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm getting into my flame suit now!
Here is a quote from hotboats:

Originally Posted by trippppplediggggitz
In 3 years I probly destroyed and cut up over 200 + alpha's upper and foots....
I asked the simple question regarding 200 alphas regarding expense. This is the kind of crap that proves BS to everything he says.

It's tough to find an Alpha for $500, even if he found them all for an average of $200 he would have been out $40k on drives alone. But he got them for that price he could have sold them and made a freaking fortune.

Any no talent azz clown can put a web site up with 'facts' on it. that means nothing to me.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:17 PM
Registered

#1 TD-Rich never started out insulting anyone, he just claimed he could spank
some of the big boys in protected waters. Any corse remarks towards people seem to be his defensive comments to the pack mentality of jackels
that attack him.

#2 Has any one read the entire step by step R&D write-up done on this project?
it seems highly possible that his claims are true when you look at all the work done. Each increment of progress is documented.

#3 Has anyone noticed that this guy has been featured in magazines for engineering record breaking N2O systems. That tells me he's got some credibility, not some Johny come lately sh!t talker.

#4 Most anytime someone engineers (like racers) a kick ass go fast package & developes it after years of testing, they're not going to get satisfaction by posting the GPS speed, I believe they want to enter it in a heads up race & kick some butt with it & get notoriaty among their peers.
Rich has been asking time & again for someone to come out to his stomping
grounds & get whooped. Theres a whole site full of guys out by him,
no ones stepped up to race him.

#5 People have gone to his location to see the boat & others with high post counts have said he's a decent guy, why all the dis-respect is shown to him?
He's not a pariah for NOT showing proof or showing contempt towards his attackers, he should be proved wrong in a race.

i agree with this statement
Old 06-25-2008, 03:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
with his poor set up no k planes
I can't take it anymore, who pounded it into your head that every fast boat needs training wheels????? You must have posted that 50 time in this thread.....................

They are nice to have but not always needed................
Old 06-25-2008, 03:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by vnemous
I appreciate your position and concern. I also am not always in agreement with what Rich posts or the way he goes about it. That said as the video shows we were not close to the poker run as they were running. I see the liability no different than the little guy crabbing in the bay when 50 high performance boats go by on the fly and he is injured. Thanks god that does not happen. As far as the phone calls he recieved telling him not to show up on sunday or he will be shot in the head with a 45 and keep you DEA friend out of it. That leads me to believe it could be someone from this board. Than Sharkey Marine with the comment and picture which I see as an inference to the 1984 Craparotta golf club murder what should I think. This is to much. We will be there Sunday for ourselves.
so now hes no going to show up you to should just get off this site both of you sound like bullchiters, I said I would ride in the boat and bring helmets and gps, and for all this work he did he never put tabs on for balance thats being unsafe you to should leave us alone now since you will not show up BS BS BS your full of BS
Old 06-25-2008, 03:28 PM
Registered

anyone know where i can find more information on the arneson donzi mentioned more than once in this large thread?? thanks.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DKerns
I can't take it anymore, who pounded it into your head that every fast boat needs training wheels????? You must have posted that 50 time in this thread.....................

They are nice to have but not always needed................
Seriously "training wheels"
Old 06-25-2008, 03:32 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

he's not showing up? i smell a banned coming up. or maybe he should stay for the entertainment value

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.