Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-25-2008, 03:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DKerns
I can't take it anymore, who pounded it into your head that every fast boat needs training wheels????? You must have posted that 50 time in this thread.....................

They are nice to have but not always needed................
YEAH I KNOW ITS A LOT I never saw a sutphen,cig, ol, or any other real offshore boats with out them over the last 20yrs or more, but seen boats like yours and his without being lake boats with sm blocks . and if you drive at 80 in most boats k planes smooth out the ride in 3 footers or more and if you can't take my posts anymore don't read them
Old 06-25-2008, 03:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
he's not showing up? i smell a banned coming up. or maybe he should stay for the entertainment value
I agree and we we should stay the beers are cold
Old 06-25-2008, 03:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
YEAH I KNOW ITS A LOT I never saw a sutphen,cig, ol, or any other real offshore boats with out them over the last 20yrs or more, but seen boats like yours and his without being lake boats with sm blocks . and if you drive at 80 in most boats k planes smooth out the ride in 3 footers or more and if you can't take my posts anymore don't read them
I wish I had the luxury of boating on a lake......... Bring your little Outlaw down to the Chesapeake and show me how it is done............. Your boat is faster, but I doubt you can run any faster in the snotty water than me............

I do agree, they are on all of the bigger boats and there to serve a purpose. I would like to put a set on mine, but do I NEED them? No......
Old 06-25-2008, 03:57 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My brain hurts (like when the one model we brought to Key West in '06 would start talking - ow ow ow ow). If he is a no-show things could get even worse for The King of All P7 class racing LOL
Old 06-25-2008, 04:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OMG is this guy really pussing out, I really doubt anyone called but if they did prosecute them, VENEMOUS you said you know DEA and law enforcement very well, so jump to, or is that just more JOISEY CHIT NOISE. God where do you people come from.

The really sad part is, if the two of you came on here and said, hey we are working on this project and been nice and not bragging crap, you would have met some great people that would have gone out of their way to really help out.

Your loss

Pretty simple, full of chit and got called out, I feel so sorry for anyone with a blue Sting ray that lives in JOISEY.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:30 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by C_Spray
It's still like making a race car out of a Ford Maverick and wondering why the Lambo owners don't go drooling all over it after you trash-talk them.
Absolutely the best analogy of this situation so far.

It must be really slow around here for this to get any notice at all in the middle of boating season.

Is anybody taking action on this yet? What's the line on no-show?
Old 06-25-2008, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP
George Desmond is the KING of fast small boats!!!!!

18 Donzi with Surface Drive............I think 113mph??? give are take 1-2mph.

He is the KING and more importantly was a CLASS ACT
AMEN on that brother he kicked my 22ZX tale in 2001 NJPPC Radar Shoot Out. He actually put a nitros bottle in at the end and saw 120 as the old saying goes you may think your the fastest guy in the swimming pool but there is always someone faster!
Old 06-25-2008, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by bojoe2
DITO AND WHO WOULD BE DRAGING HIS AZZ OUT OF THE WATER IF HE FLIPPED ON OF US.
Most likely one of us.. Remember the guy that tried to crash our Poker run in Long Island with his 24 Skater cutting people off because he didn't want the NJPPC doing a Poker Run in his backyard. well he flipped in the Great South Bay 4 boats including myself stopped to help him.. But we left him in his own misery when he flipped us the finger and said go F### Yourselves. Boy that was graditude at its best.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:51 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just found the next site for TD to join
Attached Thumbnails Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday-www_douchebagalert_com_logo.gif  
Old 06-25-2008, 04:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

i really wish i could be there for this. maybe ill let stecz use the baja...

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.