Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

watch and learn........

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uaPWwyC6CDI
Old 06-26-2008, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
Found a video of the boat doing 85mph in a pretty tight race, behind a van....

Enjoy
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VEOApUuQhJg

Is that what happened to the Fountain!!
Old 06-26-2008, 01:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DKerns
Is that what happened to the Fountain!!
LMAO!!......

Pretty close though...
Old 06-26-2008, 01:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DKerns
I wish I had the luxury of boating on a lake......... Bring your little Outlaw down to the Chesapeake and show me how it is done............. Your boat is faster, but I doubt you can run any faster in the snotty water than me............

I do agree, they are on all of the bigger boats and there to serve a purpose. I would like to put a set on mine, but do I NEED them? No......
your a joke now I said it, and no phuck nuts you challenge me then come up here we will run off the cape where they have canceled races before cause its rough water. I will spank you in rough water or smooth your another wonder who things you can drive with no tabs in the ocean get real . my bubby has a 24 superboat and when it starting to get rough out in the ocean in 3 to 4s running off of plymouth mass I win I am a lil bigger than him but I just stay 100 ft in front of him until he has had a nuff , . I have owned my boat for 18 yrs and have done a lot of work to it. in the cape race we started late caught up to the 2nd place boat and passed him with out a bolster seat which I broke a half lap earlier and was going over 6 to 8s with a 10 footer once in a while. with having a stock b1 drive with 600hp for more than 12years I have never broke it, now I have a up dated b1x. I get lots of air in the ocean my boats gone from mass by water to block island, long island ny city, nantucket ,MV OVER THE YEARS. I STARTED OUT DRIVING SKI BOATS AND MY UNCLES 45 FOOTER BACK IN THE 60S AND 70S. SO YOU WANT TO CALL ME OUT COME UP HERE AND BRING SOME MONEY

Last edited by AIR TIME; 06-26-2008 at 10:38 PM.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Perhaps it is time we distilled this thread to a an easily-understood visual metaphor...

Old 06-26-2008, 01:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
your a joke now I said it, and no phuck nuts you challenge me then come up here we will run off the cape where they have canceled races before cause its rough water. I will spank you in rough water or smooth your another wonder who things you can drive with no tabs in the ocean get real . my bubby has a 24 superboat and when it starting to get rough out in the ocean in 3 to 4s running off of plymouth mass I win I am a lil bigger than him but I just stay 100 ft in front of him until he has had a nuff and he went from b tabs to 280 k planes and it said it makes a different but he can't keep up with me. I have owned my boat for 18 yrs and have done a lot of work to it. in the cape race we started late caught up to the 2nd place boat and passed him with out a bolster seat which I broke a half lap earlier and was going over 6 to 8s with a 10 footer once in a while and with having a stock b1 drive with 600hp for more than 12years never broke it, now I have a up dated b1x and I get lots of air inthe ocean my boats gone from mass by water to block island, long island ny city, nantucket ,MV OVER THE YEARS. i STARTED OUT DRIVING SKI BOATS AND MY UNCLES 45FOOTER BACK IN THE 60S AND 70S. SO YOU WANT TO CALL ME OUT COME UP HERE AND BRING SOME MONEY

I apologize sincerely..... You must be an offshore Icon..... 6-8's with the occasional 10' in a 24 Baja.......

If you would have read my post. I stated that I would like to get tabs for my boat as well.....

And I never said anything about the Ocean..... the Chesapeake is a BAY......

I also think the name calling is a little unnecessary......

Last edited by DKerns; 06-26-2008 at 02:47 PM.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tripple digits
After further review of this not so good video and sending it off to to the Universty of Acme cartoons and letting Whyle Coyote him self anyilize the video it doesn't look any faster then 70 mph and there was no shot of the GPS in the video
It's alittle better than your video at least we can see the speedo in this one, check the reading at the 22 second mark looks over 90 to me
Old 06-26-2008, 01:45 PM
Registered

Old 06-26-2008, 02:21 PM
Registered

aynone chek me's ip addres yet? (grammatical errors for effect)
Old 06-26-2008, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits
After further review of this not so good video and sending it off to to the Universty of Acme cartoons and letting Whyle Coyote him self anyilize the video it doesn't look any faster then 70 mph and there was no shot of the GPS in the video
Now you over shot yourself I have been on this boat it won our Radar Shoot Out and is bar none the fastest 22 V bottom I have ever been on. This boat has been verified as well over 110MPH when he hit the bottle she would spot 120.
Verified under the Radar Gun in lake Cumberland
Verified under the gun in NJPPC Radar Shoot Out.
George Desmond did not have to proof himself with anyone about his speed nor did he brag about it and thats what we liked about George the most a real nice down to earth guy. So Don't drag George or his boat into this.
Oh by the way I have been nice and Quiet but I did run 145 in a flat bottom 21 Stevens that I use to race and on a course track ran 125 so running small boats over 100 is no fear to me.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.