Like Tree0Likes

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Reply
Old 06-26-2008, 06:31 PM
  #731
Rob
VIP Member
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojoe2 View Post
YOU KNOW HE WILL HAVE AN EXCUSE.



Attached Thumbnails
Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday-g0407815.gif  
__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:45 PM
  #732
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,673
Default

Ok,

I put a few pieces of this puzzle together and perhaps I may have missed a reference to TD's project as I did not take the time to read this entire thread.

I got to thinking about who in this area might do such a project as this. It all came together today.

I will start by saying I would have never thought it was this person based on the posts he has made. He seems to have taken a similar approach as Fountain with CK. He's got everyone talking about his project. Unfortunately many people have their opinions about TD at this point.

TD as you read this I would like to let you know exactly who I am and will go on to say I was very impressed with your history, that sleeper of a car you built and showed me in your shop so many years ago as I was the person working on the phone lines in the building. You may recall all of the boat talk we did back then as well.

I want to make my opinion clear. I was dissapointed with the actions of this past weekend, but perhaps you will learn from it and you will understand that if something had happened, you would have jeopordized our entire club's future.

We would have taken all of the heat for your actions simply because you would have been easily linked to the go-fast boats.

You may gain some friends here with a different approach.
Especially with your history.
I don't know all of the particulars of what had transpired in this thread and elsewhere, but you really p o'd DaveP.

Now if you wanted to show off your talent and engineering in which I assume you are trying to market your engineering, DaveP can be one of your greatest assets. You could have came in joined the club and followed the rules and perhaps many would have been talking about your boat in a good way.

As it was posted, Dave accepted me running my 13 footer many year's ago and I ran with many of the big boats. Even out the Barnegat Inlet while others had turned around. I did not do it to embarrass anyone, I did it because I knew what my boat was capable of. You know what your boat is capable of but it seems you are more race ready and you would be better to show that engineering on the race circuit. I hope you do.

But for now, tell the OSO Forum about your history. Tell them how you made that sleeper FIREBIRD I believe it was, dust any corvette that came near you. By looking at the car it looked stock other than it sat a bit lower. I recall it was designed with your own suspension and power if I remember correctly?

What they really would like to hear is your time working for Popeye's Offshore Race Team.

People wanted to see pics of the Sting Ray, well here is the entire project step by step:

http://rlcpe.com/images/projects/tri...pledigits.html

RAD RC Racing Products.


Perhaps with my credibility here, we can turn this thread around. But you would still have to break 100 to redeem yourself....

Let us know if the attempt will go off on Sunday.

Perhaps I can do an "INSIDE TRIPLE DIGITS BOAT" Thread ?
and I will bring it all to the viewers of OSO.

Prove to all you can do what you say, or otherwise it will end up being just bad publicity from here on out with this crowd...
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:59 PM
  #733
Registered
VIP Member
 
berns29scarab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Brick, NJ
Posts: 6,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkeymarine View Post
Ok,

I put a few pieces of this puzzle together and perhaps I may have missed a reference to TD's project as I did not take the time to read this entire thread.

I got to thinking about who in this area might do such a project as this. It all came together today.

I will start by saying I would have never thought it was this person based on the posts he has made. He seems to have taken a similar approach as Fountain with CK. He's got everyone talking about his project. Unfortunately many people have their opinions about TD at this point.

TD as you read this I would like to let you know exactly who I am and will go on to say I was very impressed with your history, that sleeper of a car you built and showed me in your shop so many years ago as I was the person working on the phone lines in the building. You may recall all of the boat talk we did back then as well.

I want to make my opinion clear. I was dissapointed with the actions of this past weekend, but perhaps you will learn from it and you will understand that if something had happened, you would have jeopordized our entire club's future.

We would have taken all of the heat for your actions simply because you would have been easily linked to the go-fast boats.

You may gain some friends here with a different approach.
Especially with your history.
I don't know all of the particulars of what had transpired in this thread and elsewhere, but you really p o'd DaveP.

Now if you wanted to show off your talent and engineering in which I assume you are trying to market your engineering, DaveP can be one of your greatest assets. You could have came in joined the club and followed the rules and perhaps many would have been talking about your boat in a good way.

As it was posted, Dave accepted me running my 13 footer many year's ago and I ran with many of the big boats. Even out the Barnegat Inlet while others had turned around. I did not do it to embarrass anyone, I did it because I knew what my boat was capable of. You know what your boat is capable of but it seems you are more race ready and you would be better to show that engineering on the race circuit. I hope you do.

But for now, tell the OSO Forum about your history. Tell them how you made that sleeper FIREBIRD I believe it was, dust any corvette that came near you. By looking at the car it looked stock other than it sat a bit lower. I recall it was designed with your own suspension and power if I remember correctly?

What they really would like to hear is your time working for Popeye's Offshore Race Team.

People wanted to see pics of the Sting Ray, well here is the entire project step by step:

http://rlcpe.com/images/projects/tri...pledigits.html

RAD RC Racing Products.


Perhaps with my credibility here, we can turn this thread around. But you would still have to break 100 to redeem yourself....

Let us know if the attempt will go off on Sunday.

Perhaps I can do an "INSIDE TRIPLE DIGITS BOAT" Thread ?
and I will bring it all to the viewers of OSO.

Prove to all you can do what you say, or otherwise it will end up being just bad publicity from here on out with this crowd...

Tim it was good talking to you this AM. What you've posted above couldnt have been better said by anyone...

CAN I GET AN AMEN !!
berns29scarab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:12 PM
  #734
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toms River, NJ
My Boats: WWW.SHOREMOTORSPORTS.COM 732-349-2999
Posts: 205
Default

yeah, like sharkey said. and amen like the post behind him...
panicrev is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:19 PM
  #735
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Broomfield, Colorado
My Boats: 1988 Hydroswift 2200 cuddy
Posts: 3
Default

Geez I'm way out here in Colorado and I wish I could be there Sunday. After losing an hour of my life to this thread I will be waiting with baited breath......

Trippy you have a nationwide audience now. I agree it's 100.01 or nothing.

Last edited by WeirdWalt; 06-26-2008 at 07:29 PM.
WeirdWalt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:56 PM
  #736
Registered
 
DaveP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Toms River, NJ
My Boats: 2004 36 Concept
Posts: 2,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkeymarine View Post
People wanted to see pics of the Sting Ray, well here is the entire project step by step:

http://rlcpe.com/images/projects/tri...pledigits.html

RAD RC Racing Products.


Perhaps with my credibility here, we can turn this thread around. But you would still have to break 100 to redeem yourself....

Let us know if the attempt will go off on Sunday.

Perhaps I can do an "INSIDE TRIPLE DIGITS BOAT" Thread ?
and I will bring it all to the viewers of OSO.

Prove to all you can do what you say, or otherwise it will end up being just bad publicity from here on out with this crowd...
I have to say that after checking out the website he seems to be 1/2 smart (killed me to say that). Now if he could get some social skills and buy a copy of "How to win over friends and influence people" I might actually sit and have a beer with the guy.

But if his flatulence of the mouth continues................I doubt it.
DaveP is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:11 PM
  #737
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Cape Coral, FL / Toms River N.J.
Posts: 287
Default

I don't think it would matter if he went 200 mph at this
point........social retart.
Mike 35 Fountain is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:25 PM
  #738
Registered
VIP Member
 
berns29scarab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Brick, NJ
Posts: 6,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
I have to say that after checking out the website he seems to be 1/2 smart (killed me to say that). Now if he could get some social skills and buy a copy of "How to win over friends and influence people" I might actually sit and have a beer with the guy.

But if his flatulence of the mouth continues................I doubt it.
Dave thats some funny chit right there...thats almost as funny as the day i told Fred i wasnt coming in to work...he says, "why whats up"? i said im suffering from an awful case of ANAL GLAUCOMA and i just cant see my ass coming into work !!!! LMFAOOOOOOOOO

Last edited by berns29scarab; 06-26-2008 at 08:28 PM. Reason: add'l info
berns29scarab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:26 PM
  #739
Registered
 
stecz20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Francisco CA
My Boats: I am Jersey's B!tch
Posts: 7,772
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
I have to say that after checking out the website he seems to be 1/2 smart (killed me to say that). Now if he could get some social skills and buy a copy of "How to win over friends and influence people" I might actually sit and have a beer with the guy.

But if his flatulence of the mouth continues................I doubt it.
maybe this is where i should step in, i am a people person you know.....
stecz20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:29 PM
  #740
Registered
VIP Member
 
berns29scarab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Brick, NJ
Posts: 6,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stecz20 View Post
maybe this is where i should step in, i am a people person you know.....
when did this happen
berns29scarab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Air Dog
Banana Boat
8
09-13-2014 08:28 PM
Shanghied Again
General Boating Discussion
3
07-08-2008 11:30 PM
TeamSaris
Skater
2
05-16-2008 10:08 PM
TeamSaris
Skater
2
07-07-2007 03:02 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.