Like Tree0Likes

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-27-2008, 06:56 AM
Registered

My Boats: Apache 28 Brave

I have been looking at this the wrong way. I need TD to help me. I want to figure out how to make a 1986 25' Sea Ray Sundancer with an sbc and alpha go faster than 32. Perhaps 80. But with a single small block and pump gas. Imagine the looks on people's faces when I cruise up with all that canvas and everything, people standing around on the aft deck, and sitting in those big white deck chairs. No exhaust sound whatsoever. Pure Stealth.
Then I nail it and we are off. 30, then 40, Surprise. 50, you are pushing hard on the sticks, but there I am, right there on your port grinning at you. 60, you can't believe your eyes. 70, and that whole big cow is out of the water and on top of the chop. 80 our faces are flapping in the wind, fenders blown back straight. Now THAT would be a sleeper. Sleeps about 5 I think. I think I will have glassdave put a hot paintjob on it though, and put it on a Myco.

Help me out TD.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:28 AM
Registered

Let's not forget the true purpose of Sunday........

100.01 MPH or don't bother leaving the doughnut shop.....
Rich step up, run 100.01 MPH or disappear into cyberspace
Old 06-27-2008, 08:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Old/Heavy/Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
Then I nail it and we are off. 30, then 40, Surprise. 50, you are pushing hard on the sticks, but there I am, right there on your port grinning at you. 60, you can't believe your eyes. 70, and that whole big cow is out of the water and on top of the chop. 80 our faces are flapping in the wind, fenders blown back straight.
"fenders blown back straight..." I'm crying at my desk!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 08:31 AM
Registered

My Boats: '99 Carbon Fiber Lip-Ship Top Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me View Post
That is a riot!!!! Got a good visual of that!!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 09:00 AM
instigator
Platinum Member

My Boats: 1980 Donzi Criterion 22

Quote:
I have been looking at this the wrong way. I need TD to help me. I want to figure out how to make a 1986 25' Sea Ray Sundancer with an sbc and alpha go faster than 32. Perhaps 80. But with a single small block and pump gas. Imagine the looks on people's faces when I cruise up with all that canvas and everything, people standing around on the aft deck, and sitting in those big white deck chairs. No exhaust sound whatsoever. Pure Stealth.
Then I nail it and we are off. 30, then 40, Surprise. 50, you are pushing hard on the sticks, but there I am, right there on your port grinning at you. 60, you can't believe your eyes. 70, and that whole big cow is out of the water and on top of the chop. 80 our faces are flapping in the wind, fenders blown back straight. Now THAT would be a sleeper. Sleeps about 5 I think. I think I will have glassdave put a hot paintjob on it though, and put it on a Myco.

Help me out TD.
absolutely, positively the BEST post of this entire sick thread.... I am dying in laughter.......
Old 06-27-2008, 09:35 AM
Registered

My Boats: 31 Scarab Thunder

wish I wasnt 500 miles away......I love to be there......
Old 06-27-2008, 09:50 AM
Registered

My Boats: Apache 28 Brave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me View Post
I was laughing so hard when I typed it that I spit my coffee out.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:09 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

My Boats: Making hot chicks hotter since 2010

Sorry I was gone.... Got caught up trying to help a couple strippers change the sign board outside the club then got mugged by Mr. Patron

This is by far my favorite thread of the year. I don't remember another (thread) that showcases the level of "wiseassery" that OSO has to offer better than this.

Now, is Sunday on or what????
Old 06-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: EX 99 MPH 272 Baja owner, 1999 Scarab 33 AVS NOW

Quote:

Help me out TD.
Fund,there is actually a guy in my area with something close to what your describing except its 28 ft long and has twin blown bbc's in it and its louder then hell w/stainless marine manifolds. It looks like its going to tip over when he gets going 75 mph because it sits so high in the water and looks so short and bobbly,it looks like a sea ray but its a thompson or something from the late 80's,Smitty
Old 06-27-2008, 10:57 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollaBill View Post
Sorry I was gone.... Got caught up trying to help a couple strippers change the sign board outside the club then got mugged by Mr. Patron

This is by far my favorite thread of the year. I don't remember another (thread) that showcases the level of "wiseassery" that OSO has to offer better than this.

Now, is Sunday on or what????
It's also brought alot of really good people together.......

Patron and Strippers..... these are a few of my favorite things....