Like Tree0Likes

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-27-2008, 05:40 PM

Too fast is still too fast, regardless of what speed too fast is.
Old 06-27-2008, 05:43 PM

And I'm still trying to figure out the allure of this thread. Some tool says he can go fast in a little zoomie boat. So f ucking what?

Kinda like boning your second cousin, isn't it? I mean, she's an easy lay because she's kinda plump and a dog, but she knows you won't go telling it around and she wants to get boned. So she's gonna' give it up. But in the end, you still porked your cousin.

Or am I missing something?
Old 06-27-2008, 05:55 PM
Registered

My Boats: 22 Velocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin View Post
And I'm still trying to figure out the allure of this thread. Some tool says he can go fast in a little zoomie boat. So f ucking what?

Kinda like boning your second cousin, isn't it? I mean, she's an easy lay because she's kinda plump and a dog, but she knows you won't go telling it around and she wants to get boned. So she's gonna' give it up. But in the end, you still porked your cousin.

I can't help you on that one. But, I am glad that you share your life experiences with us and use them to rationalize this thread........
Old 06-27-2008, 05:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: EX 99 MPH 272 Baja owner, 1999 Scarab 33 AVS NOW

Fund,still no pics but I did find out this other guys screen name-soak it n cider was it,the boat is a 27 or 28 foot thompson torrent,goofier then hell watching this guy run. He was thinking he needed exstension boxes last year because his boat was totally out of control,I grabbed a drive in the parking lot at hardy party and could move it around about 3 or 4 inches side to side without the wheel turning,I told him I wouldn't consider running it that way ESPECIALLY going fast,he told me it was always like that since he got it and went ahead and launched anyways and proceeded to go make some wot passes,Smitty
Old 06-27-2008, 05:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: EX 99 MPH 272 Baja owner, 1999 Scarab 33 AVS NOW

Chris,sounds like you got this cousin thing all planned out,Smitty
Old 06-27-2008, 06:02 PM
Registered

My Boats: 35 Donzi ZR

Hey Triple digits -I fully support your position - keep it up. This is so entertaining it has brought me out of retirement just to response to all this nonsense. I saw you out there, I was one of the paceboats for the inside group. I was duly impressed with the way your boat ran - but - when I was a kid I did had a flat bottom row boat with a mercury outboard on it that would have given you a run for your money. Honestly guys, I'm sorry, but we were under orders to keep everybody together otherwise I would have dusted him off as would have every other boat in our group. Wait, I didn't start off to get nasty. REMEMBER, AS NJPPC MEMBERS, we, as an organization go all out to entertain those with Special Needs needs. By the way, since you ( Triple Digits ) are a dreamer, I personally would like to extend an invitation to an absolutely great event called SHORE DREAMS FOR KIDS where you will find far too many folks to mix with. There you will be able to get a free boat ride on a real performance boat, go on bouncy rides on shore and we'll even feed you a hot dog and hamburger. Your every dream come true. I take that back, your not invited. To do so would be an insult to those great folks that attend Shore Dream for Kids. Dreams and fantasies are what your world is made of, but the real world is out there should you care to step up to the plate this or any other weekend. Regards, and thanks again for all the entertainment
Old 06-27-2008, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKerns View Post
I can't help you on that one. But, I am glad that you share your life experiences with us and use them to rationalize this thread........
I don't usually do this, but just this once, I'll let you peek behind the curtain...

The "cousin" story is a metaphor. In that metaphor, your pal is the guy getting laid (metaphorical for the "going fast in the boat") the cousin is the little buzz-boat. It's supposed to illustrate the rather unfulfilling experience of doing something that on paper might be really great but in fact, is exceedingly lame.

No, I won't tell you what the big words mean. You have to do some of the work for yourself.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by articfriends View Post
Chris,sounds like you got this cousin thing all planned out,Smitty
Unfortunately, all my female cousins had higher standards.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:25 PM
Registered

My Boats: 22 Velocity

Quote:
I don't usually do this, but just this once, I'll let you peek behind the curtain...

The "cousin" story is a metaphor. In that metaphor, your pal is the guy getting laid (metaphorical for the "going fast in the boat") the cousin is the little buzz-boat. It's supposed to illustrate the rather unfulfilling experience of doing something that on paper might be really great but in fact, is exceedingly lame.

No, I won't tell you what the big words mean. You have to do some of the work for yourself.

Thanks for the English 101!!! Non of my professors ever used the "cousin" metaphor.......

Never said that he was my pal either.......... But I did go to meet him and check out his boat project........
Old 06-27-2008, 07:49 PM
Registered

My Boats: 24' Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
I have been looking at this the wrong way. I need TD to help me. I want to figure out how to make a 1986 25' Sea Ray Sundancer with an sbc and alpha go faster than 32. Perhaps 80. But with a single small block and pump gas. Imagine the looks on people's faces when I cruise up with all that canvas and everything, people standing around on the aft deck, and sitting in those big white deck chairs. No exhaust sound whatsoever. Pure Stealth.
Then I nail it and we are off. 30, then 40, Surprise. 50, you are pushing hard on the sticks, but there I am, right there on your port grinning at you. 60, you can't believe your eyes. 70, and that whole big cow is out of the water and on top of the chop. 80 our faces are flapping in the wind, fenders blown back straight. Now THAT would be a sleeper. Sleeps about 5 I think. I think I will have glassdave put a hot paintjob on it though, and put it on a Myco.

Help me out TD.
That is absolute classic Fund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUIZILLA View Post
absolutely, positively the BEST post of this entire sick thread.... I am dying in laughter.......
I thought the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollaBill View Post
This is by far my favorite thread of the year. I don't remember another (thread) that showcases the level of "wiseassery" that OSO has to offer better than this.
Yep, threads like this are the reason I keep coming back to this place everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkeymarine View Post
Hopefully it can be a fresh start and hopefully he will hit the numbers he had posted. That alone would win a few members over anyway...
Which numbers???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluellama View Post
100.01 MPH
100% agree.
That's the number.

Quote:

Right up there with Fund's post.