Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-22-2008, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

make that 6'' chop to 1' chop if you look over the drivers shoulder the water looks flat with a lil 6'' chop and theres no way you can see what was out running? next time you want to race someone get there attention like I said earlier so they now you want to run like I said it looks 60ish. not 100
Old 06-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
make that 6'' chop to 1' chop if you look over the drivers shoulder the water looks flat with a lil 6'' chop and theres no way you can see what was out running? next time you want to race someone get there attention like I said earlier so they now you want to run like I said it looks 60ish. not 100
Scott B see u have no worrys he said im only going 60ish maybe we need to bet some $ on this
Old 06-22-2008, 10:13 PM
Registered

Its gotta be that south jersey water or the nuke plant.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:59 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

well he wasnt out in the ocean......
Old 06-23-2008, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Scott B see u have no worrys he said im only going 60ish maybe we need to bet some $ on this
Great thread, can anyone out there help make this happen? Maybe one of the members on Lake Norman or area can volunteer to host the event? We could start a pool for a winner take all purse.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by tripple digits
I was out front Frank running in the 80s hitting best of 93 and my boat handles rough water great you can ask Vnemous he was in the boat and he will tell you. I also had 2 other people with us
then that explains why I did'nt see you. You were running with the first group that was the inside boats "Oh by the way they were under 2 Pace boats and they had an 80mph cap. No boats were to pass the paceboats in the bay or there cards would be pulled.
I was with the outside group and in the bay we ran 70-80 to the BB bouy. Once we went in the Ocean the Flags went down and off went the fast boats 100+
I ran 65 in the Ocean she was just a little snotty and I had to much stuff that could get destroyed in the cabin including The guy from Hot Boat magazine that was on my boat taking videos with his expensive equipment.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:29 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have family in law enforcement in NJ. I'll bring a radar gun next week to the Toms River area and you can give it your best shot.

Deal?
Old 06-23-2008, 09:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
then that explains why I did'nt see you. You were running with the first group that was the inside boats "Oh by the way they were under 2 Pace boats and they had an 80mph cap. No boats were to pass the paceboats in the bay or there cards would be pulled.
I was with the outside group and in the bay we ran 70-80 to the BB bouy. Once we went in the Ocean the Flags went down and off went the fast boats 100+
I ran 65 in the Ocean she was just a little snotty and I had to much stuff that could get destroyed in the cabin including The guy from Hot Boat magazine that was on my boat taking videos with his expensive equipment.
Yes we were running with the first group and we stayed in the bay. Thats what they had to be going then because I was way out front even let them catch up to me then pulled away, like I said we were running mid 80's to low 90's
Old 06-23-2008, 09:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ratickle
Great thread, can anyone out there help make this happen? Maybe one of the members on Lake Norman or area can volunteer to host the event? We could start a pool for a winner take all purse.
I dont run in lakes I run in the barneget bay salt water.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:19 AM
Registered

Lets not get some local law enforcement officer in trouble for loaning out a radar gun. Thats what GPS is for. Myself and all my family are "on the job" and dont want anyone gettting jamed up over this crap. K

Frank has email to set this up. Lunch is on TD

Originally Posted by DollaBill
I have family in law enforcement in NJ. I'll bring a radar gun next week to the Toms River area and you can give it your best shot.

Deal?

Last edited by vnemous; 06-23-2008 at 10:22 AM.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.