Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-23-2008, 11:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vnemous
When people start to post stuff like this I get pissed. We all have familys and loved ones and don't need this crap showing up on our front porch. Now me on the other hand will supply my address if someone really has the need to look someone up over this crap. Now if you just want to see this boat. Thats diff.
it must of been to see the boat we are not thugs here they just want to see the boat I would think
Old 06-23-2008, 11:59 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

So,i just read most of this thread, BUT, when is the race? I don't know if TD's boat is capable of the speeds he claims, BUT there is 1way to find out...... Everybody be safe.
Dean
Old 06-24-2008, 12:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tripple digits
So if I bring it to long island your going to have a 22 foot boat with a Alpha and small block on pump gas no blowers, prochargers, super chargers. Natural asperated with a carb 3000 lb min to race me for money? now we are talking
where did this come from you said you could beat all the BIG BOATS so come race boats your size in p 6 then before or after the race put your 100mph prop on and go keep up with a p1 or p2 boat for a lap on coarse. this way you beat the p6 boats in a legit race make a few grand then have your side bets with the rest of the fleet that you can run a 100 around the coarse being in front or next to a BIG P1 OR 2 BOAT You will then be the new king of OPA AND OSO and I will wash your feet just like the apostle did to jesus because you will be my god by doing somethink I can't I have only been able to go 83.3gps on my lil mod baja ol 24 see I only got to 83.2 with 670hp 1.5 gears 2'' shortie b1 drive with a custom p26 b1 prop and you got 6400 and went 96 my slip was 12 to 13 % which is hard for a v hull and I got a small pad. so you pickup 12mph with 400rpm wow.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:25 AM
Registered

Since I am disabled right now, I will run shot gun in the boat bring my lifeline jackets and helmets with intercom in it. just need someone to fly me down take me to my last meal then to the boat, I always wanted to meet you guys on the nj shore since I won't be racing my baja for another year. but plan on one opa bat boat race this year I hope. so anyone want to flight me down for a few days and I will bring a HD VIDEO CAMERA too. and DKERNS real nice video on the 20' cig I saw part 3 then 2 but could not find part 1 also whats in the boat for power and drive and prop plus height that was piss ah. phuck its 1.20am if I get tossed from the boat may be it will straighten out my 5 h disks/ my knees so I can call off the replacement surgery and straight out the 2 shoulders that need to be replaced so yah I will be your crash dummy with the camera gps. ha hah ha anyone

Last edited by AIR TIME; 06-24-2008 at 12:27 AM.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:02 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Nothing like a good "stream of consciousness" post at 1:20 am. I think TD should take Air Time up on his offer.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:21 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by vnemous
Why do you want his home address? Plan on paying a visit. I'd like to be there if you do.
As I said "IS THIS GUY FOR REAL" I just want to make sure someone isn't yanking the OSO crank. I never threatened anyone in any way. Its starting to sound like a little duece thread.......

VN I'm sorry if it came across that way to you. Didn't mean it like that at all

Last edited by DollaBill; 06-24-2008 at 06:35 AM.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:33 AM
instigator
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by tripple digits
I have it handleing big water now but still cant use all the hp.
oh my God.......... I really can't take much more of this.... LOL..... you don't have a clue in hell what BIG water is... not a clue...
Old 06-24-2008, 06:37 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DKerns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLEfsKM0z84

TD, video like the one I posted would put an end to all of this. I know why you don't want to, but..............
That is a great video. Not sure I would have believed it without the vid. Great job!
Old 06-24-2008, 06:44 AM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Hay I am the first one to be a Man if this little blue boat on steroids does 100mph or greater I will be a Man and give him the credit he would deserve. But on the other hand if he cant hit 100 I will burie him he had better never come back to OSO!
Old 06-24-2008, 06:45 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
Stop all the stupid schoolyard digs and threats and BS!!!!!!!.....FAAAK!!!.......I cant believe I wasted a half hour on this......you sound like a bunch of nine yr olds!!!.........so the date for the run is when???....whos taking the vid???.....dont pizz the guy off so he doesnt show.......I want to see this thing run!!!!
I'm another who wants this to happen. If he has actually done it, what a project. If it's all mouth, I'm actually going to be a little disappointed, (I'm sure not all will feel the same).

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.