Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-24-2008, 08:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
29 twin small block scarab sold in 05, then bought a 30 spectre with 300x's ran 107 sold in 06, then a 353 fastec...now boatless playing with something more fun even though it doesnt float
Hey Bern Nice Toy!
I myself was thinking of getting rid of my boat and buying this beauty "A Classic Mustang"
Attached Thumbnails Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday-67-mustange-fastback-4spd-2-out-yard.jpg  
Old 06-24-2008, 08:22 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Let's ignore this putz (Allen4 can't hold a candle to this dude) and hopefully he will go over to Speedwake.
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Was his Stingray originally built by Jim Darr?
That is funny!
Registered

Originally Posted by bojoe2
Hay I am the first one to be a Man if this little blue boat on steroids does 100mph or greater I will be a Man and give him the credit he would deserve. But on the other hand if he cant hit 100 I will burie him he had better never come back to OSO!
There we go again with more threats, Now Air time said he has 670 hp and he can only go 83 mph so why are you so worried about the 100 seems to me anything over 83 mph would be great. He has a big block with a shortie B1 hanging off the back of his boat all good stuff. All I have is this little crabing boat with a Alpha 1 and a small block on pump gas
Old 06-24-2008, 08:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
29 twin small block scarab sold in 05, then bought a 30 spectre with 300x's ran 107 sold in 06, then a 353 fastec...now boatless playing with something more fun even though it doesnt float
SO youve been boatless now for 2 years almost But you say you never see me launch my boat? Well dont you think there is a good reason for that like maybe you dont have a boat any more.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
So if I bring it to long island your going to have a 22 foot boat with a Alpha and small block on pump gas no blowers, prochargers, super chargers. Natural asperated with a carb 3000 lb min to race me for money? now we are talking
he didnt say that..he was offering you a place in Class 6 in Long Island...
Old 06-24-2008, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
SO youve been boatless now for 2 years almost But you say you never see me launch my boat? Well dont you think there is a good reason for that like maybe you dont have a boat any more.
Are you going to be there Sunday? Bernie already has a ride lined up to watch so don't be concerned with him not owning a boat this week. Your mouth has gotten you into triple trouble and now your Stingray can't back it up.

My vote is no faster than a 65 mph ride on GPS, about 35 digits from triple digits...........
Old 06-24-2008, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

TD's reputation is spreading. I was looking up some trailer info on the Trailer Boats site and came across this in a thread called "100MPH Stingray".

"The funniest part of the whole TD saga was on ScreamandFly. They challenged him to a video shoot and he accepted. With the video man on shore, TD claimed a speed in the high 90's. With the video man on board the boat, giving TD the chance to prove he wasn't full of it, the boat ran 82mph best they could do, hit a wave or wake and did a 180 degree spin tossing both TD and video man in the floor. Sooo, TD has actually gone 82mph that can be proven by witness, not the 100mph he tries to claim.

Lastly, the witnesses on shore when TD was running solo said it appeared he was running in the 60's. I saw the video and it was no where near 90mph."

Now they are laughing that he's back on this site. And maybe the boat is faster now. Frankly, it would be cool to see him do it.
But the time for BS is over. In the end it will stand for either Bull S**t...or Balls of Steel.

Now there's an idea for a shirt.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by bojoe2
HEY BERN YOU WERE THERE FOR MY BDAY SHOTS FOR YOURS LOL
cmon down...doing dinner at 8ish figuring being on the patio at the edge by 10ish
Old 06-24-2008, 08:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Isn't this "OffshoreONLY"?

I have toy boats but I don't even mention them here, let alone start threads or drama. Guys with 20's on here all seem to also own "offshore" boats. There are other websites that cater to these little buzz-bombs.. why not take this nonsense there?
I'm guessing all of the places chock full of "little boats" that can blow his doors off have already banned him.

Otherwise Scream and Fly and Performance Boats have multiple sub-22' boats that are definitely over 100.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.